[B]erserker

Clan rank:

Members currently in the clan:

Requirements to apply:
    • No Flaming
    • Respect your clan mates
    • Be active
    • Any rank is allowed as long as your a decent player
    • If you could mostly speak English, Spanish is allowed too i am Hispanic so i can understand you
    • I would prefer no hacks but i can't really say i wouldn't allow it i use them myself here and there whenever i feel like getting on this site
    • Try your best

Link of the clan page :
    [B]erserker

Sidenote:

We're a new clan (we used to be in Awakening but i remade it into this new clan [B]erseker since I got tired of my old one and it was on my old main.) We're fairly active and most of us are good at fps aside from a few of us whom are still practicing to improve for future gaemplay. Ranks don't matter to us as long as your active and pretty well off. I've met many low rank people whom are good at fps and where new to cf so i don't really judge on ranks. We are also planning on forming tactics for clan matches and normal matches so we do need different type of cf weapon users, i.e: Snipers, Knifers, SMGers,Riflers,Shotgun,etc.(this also includes decoy/kamikaze people :P)We use Skype usually to do voice-chat and give out tactics/orders better, just in case if u use that and wish to join us in our voice-chatting group ( not all of us use mics only some of us do so you don't need a mic to join us.)We have 4 LT spots which are soon to all be filled.

Last edited by Wolfzero; 07-04-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Love, the foundation that molds our bonds and shape our relationships. Loss, the necessary function that strengthens and presses us to move forward. These are just 2 of the many necessities that create our forged paths, but when brought together, they bring us closer to an enlightened understanding and reveal our true being. After all, we all know the infamous saying that wracks our existence: Tis better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Good luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thankyou ^^ its been going well for the 2nd week that this clan has now been active.

Love, the foundation that molds our bonds and shape our relationships. Loss, the necessary function that strengthens and presses us to move forward. These are just 2 of the many necessities that create our forged paths, but when brought together, they bring us closer to an enlightened understanding and reveal our true being. After all, we all know the infamous saying that wracks our existence: Tis better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    lol they recruited me ingame a few days ago LOL
    Epic Quote:

Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."
    - Alan Minter, Boxer

I iz sexy!

Asian girlz r the BEST!!! among all and dont dare to say they arent till u in bed with one

JOIN!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/we-hate-route66.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by fcmclan View Post
    lol they recruited me ingame a few days ago LOL
    O.o ur gonna have to refresh my memomry whats ur ign i have a bad time recalling stuff like that ._.'.