Thanks

Cool kickazznoob of *[I]MmoRtaLS

Guys, if you Hack like I do. Then you need to come to one of the best hacking clan, in CrossFire.
    This is a cool hacking clan, most of us hacks. Are clan leader don't care if we hack.

We will teach you how to use your hacks, and look like a Pro!
    We have some of the best hackers in are clan: -SpaceBoy- , [St] Jimmy , OneMenArmy47 , TDM_VS_MLB , and Me! and many, many more.

Don't go to [U]nleashed, we hack better then them.....lol

So come join: *[I]MmoRtaLS and "Hack" your azz off, and look like a Pro!

Thanks
    Well look at this IMORTALS imma take a pic of this cuz everytime some of the member of immortal is haking they deni it LOL the leader doesn't CARE LMFAO now i know i thought ya were pro and plz don't ask me that i hak too i DO but i barely begun

Thanks
    The truth is, crossfire is now a hacking game. Think about it, half of the players in every room are hacking.
    If you what to be a pro in crossfire, you need to be a pro hacker.....That is the only way to win in crossfire now a days.

Just join are clan, and we will teach you how to be a pro hacker.............

Thanks
    alright imma join with my second account accept me my name is pwnisher-.-

Thanks
    dude fck u immotals is not a h4cking clan, ur making immortals a bad rep and master fox does care if people hack, he will kick all hackers even if they high ranked they will be kicked. fuck off dude, ur just trying to make them sound bad u scrub.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    ok im in immortal and this dushbag is talking shit about immortals lol .. are u butthurt?