Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67
  1. #46
    xtee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    i didn't think k/d meant anything to hackers......meh w/e
    i dont use hacks, and i kick players which use them. this is a forum for hacks, but is single forum where you can advetise cf clan ( i found it on google ). not all guests and members are using hacks.

  2. #47
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by xtee View Post
    i dont use hacks, and i kick players which use them. this is a forum for hacks, but is single forum where you can advetise cf clan ( i found it on google ). not all guests and members are using hacks.
    you must be, uh, how do i put it. blind maybe?

    Your seriously recruiting on a hacking site, and you don't expect them to hack? omg your such an idiot........oh btw, you'll never know if they hack or not haha.

  3. #48
    xtee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    you must be, uh, how do i put it. blind maybe?

    Your seriously recruiting on a hacking site, and you don't expect them to hack? omg your such an idiot........oh btw, you'll never know if they hack or not haha.
    i think u are the idiot, i see if they hack, if i play with them, i see i they using wall or something so stfu BB 13 years old guy!


    p.s: stop spam this thread, and other clan threads, u know only to spam and comment with bad words, emo kid
    Last edited by xtee; 07-21-2009 at 03:03 AM.

  4. #49
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    -.- your insults are horrible. I mean "emo kid" "13 years old guy"? meh, could be..no wait it couldn't.

    anyway. Its nice that you came to MPGH to just spam your clan advertisements or w/e but i'm just trying to point out that this site is a hacking site. Therefore everyone hacks.
    And i can guarantee that you won't be able to tell if they hack, because your looking for new members at a hacking site. Either your gonna say "you hack" to everyone or not notice that they hack. Well w/e good luck with your blind clan.

  5. #50
    xtee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    -.- your insults are horrible. I mean "emo kid" "13 years old guy"? meh, could be..no wait it couldn't.

    anyway. Its nice that you came to MPGH to just spam your clan advertisements or w/e but i'm just trying to point out that this site is a hacking site. Therefore everyone hacks.
    And i can guarantee that you won't be able to tell if they hack, because your looking for new members at a hacking site. Either your gonna say "you hack" to everyone or not notice that they hack. Well w/e good luck with your blind clan.
    i talked with many members on clan forum, and they said, they are hacking but if the clan is "anti-hacking" they will stop. i think we are humans not animals, we can talk each other, we can fallow like 1-2 rulles.

    ps: if u give another website/forum (no a hacking one) for advertising an CF clan, i will post there and i will forgot this thread, but i didnt find an "clear" website for advertising.

  6. #51
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Clan site for crossfire

    -.- what a dumbass.

  7. #52
    xtee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    Clan site for crossfire

    -.- what a dumbass.
    if u search i have the clan there, except official forum, tard!

  8. #53
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by xtee View Post
    ps: if u give another website/forum (no a hacking one) for advertising an CF clan, i will post there and i will forgot this thread, but i didnt find an "clear" website for advertising.
    -.- you always go back on your word? or do you just not think before you post?

  9. #54
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,012
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Stop trying to start shit.

  10. #55
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    -.- josh i just like using logic to my advantage.

  11. #56
    xtee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    new rank, 37 members. Join Us!

  12. #57
    xtee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    new forum link: vsALL Forum new rank!

  13. #58
    xtee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    new rank: 956 , apply to us, only if u have K/Dr >1(kills > deaths) ! Visit our forum: vsALL Clan Forum

    i know is a hacking forum, but if u join try to dont use hacks, is more fun to play without, in team. Peace!
    Last edited by xtee; 08-02-2009 at 08:32 PM.

  14. #59
    OMARz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Madrid,Spain
    Posts
    2,025
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    706
    My Mood
    Tired
    omg wdf. nice triple post.



  15. #60
    P1MP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My Broffle With My B1tches
    Posts
    591
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Pensive
    dont keep replying to this idiot hes just looking for bumps

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] NEW level 1 clan recruiting!!
    By -Obey- in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 08:50 PM
  2. New Clan Recruitment
    By dadegoon in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 12:47 PM
  3. Recruiting players for new clan!
    By ArchPure in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 10:26 AM
  4. NEW CLAN RECRUITMENT
    By dadegoon in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 01:35 PM
  5. warrock hacking clan recruiting
    By NoobHackerTryAgain in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 02:48 PM

Tags for this Thread