Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't
    Premium Member
    CubeGen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Carrot
    Posts
    1,100
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Blah

    Exclamation Cereal. [TS3] Now Recruiting !



    Z8GAMES
    APPLY ----->Cereal.




    Hi!
    First of all, i wonna say thx for reading this, many people would just skip

    - We are a clan created on 03-29-2013 By Qin.?
    - We are a clan that wonna give people a better experience.
    - Why would you join us? Well, i know that there are a lot of clans that have a lot more players and experience, but. i hope that there will be some people that wonna consider us to help us getting better and stronger




    - Have a positive k/d (1.0 and higher) i guess this is a default requirement
    - DOn't be a KID! therefor we are only accepting people above 14yrs. i know we can't control that , but we trust on your honesty)
    - Have A Honorable Soldier Ribbon (u could see this as a sort of discrimination, but we only want to play with people who play fair, if u got a good reason for the lost of that ribbon, we will consider)



    - Racism
    - Not Respecting Other Members
    - Being Offline For A LONGGGGG Time! (telling us the reason for the offline, or informing us first will not get u kicked)
    - A Lot Of SPAM!
    - Not willing to join cw all the time (its ok if u don't want to play cw sometime, but u need to play atleast 2/week)


    THX FOR READING THIS AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE CLAN
    Member Since 01•20•2012
    Donator Since 06•16•2013




  2. #2
    the7skulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Lonely
    i applied




    Trades:
    pourpre ------>Really Trusted Fast trade
    Orange. ------>Best Trade I Ever Had In My life ( Most Trusted , Honest and Kind One )
    pJc. ------>Fastest trade ever really Trusted He Went first
    ihabsick123 ------>Really Trusted He Went first
    Jassio64 ------>Best Trade Really Trusted and Honest
    The XXX Devil ------>Egyptian Bro Really Trusted
    ohnopzhomie
    Jeovante
    Scammed:

  3. #3
    MoneyBanks96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Cool
    Really nice recruitment thread.

  4. #4
    BBgunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ⇧ NinjaAsylum ⇧
    Posts
    1,921
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Cold
    Can i join please? -UrbanOzzy-

    ---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Silke Vanden Abeele View Post


    Z8GAMES
    APPLY ----->Cereal.




    Hi!
    First of all, i wonna say thx for reading this, many people would just skip

    - We are a clan created on 03-29-2013 By Qin.?
    - We are a clan that wonna give people a better experience.
    - Why would you join us? Well, i know that there are a lot of clans that have a lot more players and experience, but. i hope that there will be some people that wonna consider us to help us getting better and stronger




    - Have a positive k/d (1.0 and higher) i guess this is a default requirement
    - DOn't be a KID! therefor we are only accepting people above 14yrs. i know we can't control that , but we trust on your honesty)
    - Have A Honorable Soldier Ribbon (u could see this as a sort of discrimination, but we only want to play with people who play fair, if u got a good reason for the lost of that ribbon, we will consider)



    - Racism
    - Not Respecting Other Members
    - Being Offline For A LONGGGGG Time! (telling us the reason for the offline, or informing us first will not get u kicked)
    - A Lot Of SPAM!
    - Not willing to join cw all the time (its ok if u don't want to play cw sometime, but u need to play atleast 2/week)


    THX FOR READING THIS AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE CLAN
    I have applied.
    <--------------


    What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?




  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't
    Premium Member
    CubeGen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Carrot
    Posts
    1,100
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Blah
    EDIT!!!

    Onfortunately, Our 2 Lt's have quited, and kicked the half of the clan. Most people returned, but some of them joined the 2 lt's to the other clan.
    I Don't know why they did that, they were lt and i trusted them.

    I guess this is what i deserve for making them Lt. Now i made 2 people lt's wich i know irl.
    I hope u guys will understand.

    I know that the lost of 10 people is a BIG SHOCK! Therefor, i will be trying even harder to get people to join the clan.


    Sincerly, Qin.?
    Member Since 01•20•2012
    Donator Since 06•16•2013




  6. #6
    sgt.muffins?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Silke Vanden Abeele View Post
    EDIT!!!

    Onfortunately, Our 2 Lt's have quited, and kicked the half of the clan. Most people returned, but some of them joined the 2 lt's to the other clan.
    I Don't know why they did that, they were lt and i trusted them.

    I guess this is what i deserve for making them Lt. Now i made 2 people lt's wich i know irl.
    I hope u guys will understand.

    I know that the lost of 10 people is a BIG SHOCK! Therefor, i will be trying even harder to get people to join the clan.


    Sincerly, Qin.?
    are you ok with farming?


    THANK ME IF I HELPED!

    skype: saggyscrodum123

    trusted members:

    (bold = no mm!)

    1.@cataclypse
    2. @clublife[7]
    3.@[oG]Brian.


    successful trades: 3

  7. #7
    Threadstarter
    Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't
    Premium Member
    CubeGen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Carrot
    Posts
    1,100
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt.muffins? View Post
    are you ok with farming?

    I'm ok with it

    ---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBanks96 View Post
    Really nice recruitment thread.
    Thx

    Link Of Clan Changed : Z8Games
    Member Since 01•20•2012
    Donator Since 06•16•2013




  8. #8
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,351
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Silke Vanden Abeele View Post
    I'm ok with it

    ---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------



    Thx

    Link Of Clan Changed : Z8Games
    rank 0? o: xD

  9. #9
    Threadstarter
    Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't
    Premium Member
    CubeGen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Carrot
    Posts
    1,100
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


    rank 0? o: xD
    we just started, 4 members, thats why i'm asking for members.
    Member Since 01•20•2012
    Donator Since 06•16•2013




Similar Threads

  1. The-Legion Clan->Now recruiting!
    By narkky in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 02:40 PM
  2. The War Lords! Now recruiting see inside for details. 1.0 and up!
    By deadfire55 in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 07:46 PM
  3. NOW RECRUITING FREAKSHOW ELITE
    By PandN in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 12:21 PM
  4. BARON'S Clan SoyProduct Now Recruiting
    By BARON in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 05:02 PM
  5. i am now recruiting
    By seanmall in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 06:52 PM