mina buddy this goes in the help section... But i am in a good mood so i'm going to help you before i move this.
in that code you see instructions for how to reduce network latency and thus reducing your lag extremely.
1. Click on start, run, then "cmd". In the window that just opened type "ipconfig" and press enter.
2 You'll see something like "IP Adress . . . . . . . .: [Your Ip here]
3. Write down the Ip address.
4. Next, Click on start again, run "regedit".
5. The Registry Editor will show up, Open "HKey_LOCAL_MACHINE", "system", "CurrentControlSet" , "Services", "Tcpip" , "Parameters". "Interfaces"
6. Now in interfaces look in each folder until you see the one with your IP address.
7. Right click(anywhere on the white area of the tab), New, D-Word Value, Name it "TcpAckFrequency". Double Click it. Put "1" as a value and press Ok.
8. Close the regedit. Now disable your connection, enable it and finally login to the game.
/moved with 1 day redirect.