What OS are running on?
- Running CA from from the website or from the Combat Arms folder(CombatArms_Direct.exe).
- Making sure you have the latest DirectX installed: Download DirectX 9.0c (full package) - the latest version of Direct X
- Download the latest .NET Frameworks, if you haven't already got it installed: https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
- Using a Combat Arms Cleaner, which allows you to delete all the unnecessary files that you don't need in your CA folder: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...s-cleaner.html
- Try injecting the .dll file manually.
Is this the only hack that doesn't work for you?