Ive tried doing this and nothing seems to be working. my CA still feels like randomly crashing on me.
What ive done to try and prevent this from happening already:
- Re-installed CA
- Launched from Website and Direct Link
- Run> msconfig
- Run> temp %temp% (deleted things in folder)
- Reduced and Increased the process priority of Engine.exe
- Ended BlackChiper Process while game was loading, While i was in the lobby, and While i was In-game.
- Flushed my DNS
- Gamebooster Boost
- Advanced System Care [Deep Clean] / Smart Ram
- Lowered the Ingame graphics settings to Low
- Reduced my ingame resolution to lowest setting
- Installed DTweak and let it run its cleaner
- Disabled Firewall and AV
- Did other things as-well just cannot recall atm.
Would GREATLY appreciate it if anyone can help, give suggestions or a solution.