Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    carlsgay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Prob;em W/ DLL injecting

    Alright everyone who reads this, I looked through the forum for topics relatyed to mine and couldn't find the exact thing. I made a video of my issue, sorry for the text you're going to have to put in in full screen @480p I set it up as 720P idk why youtube screwed it up.



    Thansk a lot, I appreciate the help I am given.


  2. #2
    Hevetica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    114
    I sorry for not being able to help but how did you load up the login screen without getting into the game?

  3. #3
    carlsgay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hevetica View Post
    I sorry for not being able to help but how did you load up the login screen without getting into the game?
    Idk, I have it through Steam, I just use the Icon or the play button in the Steam Library.

  4. #4
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,240
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,453
    My Mood
    Happy
    Set Extreme Injector to these settings. Make sure you setup the injector BEFORE Combat Arms starts. Not after.
    Follow this tutorial for more help - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/288-combat...cs-v2-0-a.html

    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    carlsgay (11-03-2012)

  6. #5
    carlsgay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Set Extreme Injector to these settings. Make sure you setup the injector BEFORE Combat Arms starts. Not after.
    Follow this tutorial for more help - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/288-combat...cs-v2-0-a.html



    Okay, I did what you asked of me. After I did the settings as shown above, I opened the game. Once the game was open it displayed the Combat Arms logo and the dude running in the bottom right hand corner. After ~7 seconds of that the game and injector closed. I tried once more and yet again, it closed.
    Last edited by carlsgay; 11-03-2012 at 01:00 PM.

  7. #6
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Use Portal Injector, and I recommend you download download and install CA from there website.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

    carlsgay (11-03-2012)

  9. #7
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,874
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,739
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I think the injector itself, is probably patched. Try a newer one??

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

    carlsgay (11-03-2012)

  11. #8
    carlsgay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Will do; thanks all, I really appreciate it.

    ---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

    Alright, I quit... I installed Portal, downloaded and installed CA from the website instead of using steam, removed extreme injector and deleted the settings. I also downloaded "Simple PE Cipher" from:

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...pe-cipher.html

    After pointing Portal to the directory in which I created for my DLLs I placed the hack in the folder and ran Simple PE Cipher on my DLL. After that finished I got the message box saying it was completed and I removed the backup file from the created folder to prevent a conflict. I then ran portal; Portal opened and started CA, the message box from the DLL came up, you know they one with the Ok button... Right after that windows changed colors as if the game was opening. Then, all of the sudden windows colors reverted back to my settings and the game never opened and nothing happened. So, I give up!

    Last edited by carlsgay; 11-03-2012 at 03:00 PM.

  12. #9
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsgay View Post
    Will do; thanks all, I really appreciate it.

    ---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

    Alright, I quit... I installed Portal, downloaded and installed CA from the website instead of using steam, removed extreme injector and deleted the settings. I also downloaded "Simple PE Cipher" from:

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...pe-cipher.html

    After pointing Portal to the directory in which I created for my DLLs I placed the hack in the folder and ran Simple PE Cipher on my DLL. After that finished I got the message box saying it was completed and I removed the backup file from the created folder to prevent a conflict. I then ran portal; Portal opened and started CA, the message box from the DLL came up, you know they one with the Ok button... Right after that windows changed colors as if the game was opening. Then, all of the sudden windows colors reverted back to my settings and the game never opened and nothing happened. So, I give up!

    Check what programs you have up running in the Task Manager also what Anti Virus you have?

  13. #10
    carlsgay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I do not us an antivirus, I use sandboxie, there is no point in using an AV. If someone wants to infect someone they will use an encrypter which will make the file bypass AVs and online scanners. That's another topic for a different day though. I will post a screenshot of which programs and processes I have running when I try to play CA with hacks.



    ---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

    the top one says "this is with nothing running" and the bottom one says "this is when portal tries to open CA."
    Last edited by carlsgay; 11-04-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. DLL injection
    By Lynie in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 12:44 PM
  2. [HELP] - DLL Injection
    By pelonzudo in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 03:27 AM
  3. Crash at Dll inject
    By CyberStriker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 07:51 AM
  4. [Help!] CA crash on dll inject
    By CyberStriker in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 10:23 PM
  5. DLL injection Failled
    By aynal in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 10:41 PM