Didn't see many of these, and I know a lot of people who have problems with this, I used to be one of them.
Not sure if this has already been posted, but I don't see it, and people keep asking, so I assume not...
This is for those of you who have AVG, but can't download hacks because the scans are keeping WinRAR from extracting, saving, copying, so on and so forth.
1. Disable your Link Scanner.
2. Disable your Resident Shield.
3. Disable your Firewall.
4. Go to your AVG UI if not already there.
5. Go to Tools > Advanced Settings.
6. Go to the Resident Shield drop down list, and choose Advanced Settings under the label.
7. Where it says "Always scan files with the following extensions:", delete .dll and .exe.
8. Hit Apply/Ok.
Now, when you download a hack with either types of files, it won't scan them.
Just remember that this is risky, as there ARE hacks with viruses out there. Do this at your own risk.
I just know that this helped me.
I download hacks all the time now without issues.