Thread: Best Cleaner?

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Sheaty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5

    Best Cleaner?

    I've noticed that there has been an outburst of multiple cleaners on this web site.

    I simply have a quick question:
    In your opinion, or perhaps in your mind, a fact, what would be the best cleaner for Combat Arms US?

    Note: I'm running Windows 7, but I can always run in compatability mode.

  2. #2
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,772
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,075
    My Mood
    Angry
    BROLY 7 WAS THE BEST- IT WOULD CLEAN EVERY MINUTE-WICH IS VERY GOOD BECAUSE EVERYTIME YOUR IN GAME-THE V3D FILES ARE RELOADED WICH DETECTS THE HACK, BUT WITH BROLY7 CLEANER THAT WAS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL

    HIS OLD ACCOUNT GOT BANNED SO I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU COULD FIND IT

  3. #3
    Sheaty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    BROLY 7 WAS THE BEST- IT WOULD CLEAN EVERY MINUTE-WICH IS VERY GOOD BECAUSE EVERYTIME YOUR IN GAME-THE V3D FILES ARE RELOADED WICH DETECTS THE HACK, BUT WITH BROLY7 CLEANER THAT WAS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL

    HIS OLD ACCOUNT GOT BANNED SO I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU COULD FIND IT
    Thanks for the quick reply. Upon upgrading to Windows 7, I did use a cleaner that had an auto-clean feature. Very helpful. I'm guessing I did in fact use Broly's. Perhaps I'll stop by with a PM to see if he could send me it, and if he's not band, I'll repost it with all credits going towards him of course.

    Thanks again.
    Any other cleaners that are considered to be high quality?

  4. #4
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Use XpliCitt's Swift-Arms

  5. #5
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yep, I agree with that. XpliCitt's cleaner is one of the best. Plus, it won't take that long to open and clean it.
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  6. #6
    Sheaty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    Yep, I agree with that. XpliCitt's cleaner is one of the best. Plus, it won't take that long to open and clean it.
    Thanks. That's plus 2 for XpliCitt. Does this feature auto clean like Broly?

  7. #7
    satindemon4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,192
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    260
    My Mood
    Lonely
    There is/was a poll for the best one. Just go check that out.

  8. #8
    MYPGH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Broly's cleaner owns swift cleaner. It hasn't create folders in your computer.

  9. #9
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,274
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MYPGH View Post
    Broly's cleaner owns swift cleaner. It hasn't create folders in your computer.
    Hello Broly .
    Two bans not enough for you?


    Also, Broly's "cleaner" is notoriously known to have contained a keylogger. This would create a .txt file named "FireFox Decrpyt" located in the C:\ drive. Then another user magically posted a "Removed Virus" version. Here was my response:
    The original never contained a "Trojan" it contained a home-made keylogger. Also, why would a 'Cleaner' contain a "false positive". I made one even better then this and it doesn't contain a false positive.

    Raises your suspicion eh?
    Or the fact both of the creators accounts are banned.
    Both of Broly's accounts were banned.
    Is it really worth the risk?

  10. #10
    satindemon4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,192
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    260
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    Hello Broly .
    Two bans not enough for you?


    Also, Broly's "cleaner" is notoriously known to have contained a keylogger. This would create a .txt file named "FireFox Decrpyt" located in the C:\ drive. Then another user magically posted a "Removed Virus" version. Here was my response:


    Both of Broly's accounts were banned.
    Is it really worth the risk?
    KICK SOME ASS XpliCitt lol
    I wouldnt mess with broly. He is a fucking idiot.

  11. #11
    Sheaty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    Hello Broly .
    Two bans not enough for you?


    Also, Broly's "cleaner" is notoriously known to have contained a keylogger. This would create a .txt file named "FireFox Decrpyt" located in the C:\ drive. Then another user magically posted a "Removed Virus" version. Here was my response:


    Both of Broly's accounts were banned.
    Is it really worth the risk?
    NOD32 is absolutely famous for picking some pretty nasty and mild shit.
    My NOD32 went berserk with "Headshot.exe" (You know your familiar) but I never once had to make an exception with Broly's cleaner.

    I liked his because he feature an auto clean option. That was pretty damn nice.
    How sure are you about this keylogger? I heard he only had one false positive.

    Perhaps I'm wrong. I'm only giving my 0.02.

    @ satindemon4u, you mention a poll, I can't find it.

  12. #12
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,783
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i didn't put out a poll on what the best cleaner is yet.. but xplicitt's takes the cake for it.. not only does it remove ALL the necessary files, but its fast at it.. the other cleaners dont remove as many files and probably were a 10 minute job on putting them together.. i'd go with xplicitt's.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  13. #13
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,274
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheaty View Post
    NOD32 is absolutely famous for picking some pretty nasty and mild shit.
    My NOD32 went berserk with "Headshot.exe" (You know your familiar) but I never once had to make an exception with Broly's cleaner.

    I liked his because he feature an auto clean option. That was pretty damn nice.
    How sure are you about this keylogger? I heard he only had one false positive.

    Perhaps I'm wrong. I'm only giving my 0.02.

    @ satindemon4u, you mention a poll, I can't find it.
    Mine also contains a fully customizable auto clean option. I don't believe you could customize his. As for the keylogger, I'm sure. There was a sticky to notify members of this. Anywho, his contains a "false positive" mine doesn't.

  14. #14
    Sheaty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    Mine also contains a fully customizable auto clean option. I don't believe you could customize his. As for the keylogger, I'm sure. There was a sticky to notify members of this. Anywho, his contains a "false positive" mine doesn't.
    Thanks. And yes. His featured a 1 minute, 5 minute, 10 minute, and 20 minute intervals for Auto-Cleaning.

    I was unaware you featured an auto-cleaner. Perhaps I was using a lower version. Many thanks, I'll be sure to check this out.

    Compatable with Windows 7?

  15. #15
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,274
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheaty View Post
    Thanks. And yes. His featured a 1 minute, 5 minute, 10 minute, and 20 minute intervals for Auto-Cleaning.

    I was unaware you featured an auto-cleaner. Perhaps I was using a lower version. Many thanks, I'll be sure to check this out.

    Compatable with Windows 7?
    Yes, my feature is updated most frequently.
    The current version is v.5, found here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...-features.html

    I also don't have Windows 7, so I couldn't tell you. Just try it out.

    You may get an error when you try to delete ahnrpt, that's just because it's set to read only. Go into your directory and change that. Should work just fine.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] What is best CA cleaner/Multi Tool?
    By ballin19 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 07:14 AM
  2. The Best Game
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 08:39 PM
  3. [Release] D.C Best! Utility-Spammer-CA Cleaner-CBL Checker- CA Texture Remover-More!!!
    By ĎÁŗҚ ĉҰρҢềŔ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 02:49 PM
  4. READ BEFORE VOTING ON THE BEST CLEANER
    By Grim in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 07:16 PM
  5. [Release] MarioCleaner v1.0 (BEST FASTEST CA CLEANER)
    By mariofan901 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 02:38 PM