Honestly, I was the first person on this forum to post a link to this program over 24hrs ago and since then more than 2ppl have posted it as a release of their own and asked for thinks, 99% likely they jus stole my link.
Bunch of leeching scrubs.
1) I got EAM and playerstats for various stuff (lvl 45, 100%completion, or lvl 70 no prestige, or lvl 70 max prestige etc.) from a thread over here... A bit of searching will land you there...
2) I have EAM in a folder called EAM, and the playerstats text files i downloaded in the same folder. I renamed the one file i wanted to use (lvl 70, no prestige, 100% completion text playerstat file) as "playerstat.txt" without "".
3) I extract this app (custom class editor) into the VERY SAME FOLDER, and run it once, i modify all classes i want to, and i click on SAVE.
4) Next, i close this application
5) I open up EAM, check the automatic import/export checkbox, and start up steam, and fire up the game
6) I go into my classes list to find my class of pwnage waiting to be used
7) Rape your opponents
9) Come back here and tell us how amazingly it worked!!!
I posted this in the other topic.. This is to get a new playerstat file which means, your current stats and achievements will be overwrited by the playerstat file you chose.. To edit it along with your current stats, you have to export the playerstat file before making classes with the editor, by clicking export while in game (do alt+tab and export using EAM). Now place the exported playerstat file(backup if necessary) in the same folder as the editor, edit, save, close the editor, and follow the above instructions, i think this is the right way.. Correct me if i am wrong
What a dipshit tutorial, how bout give the fucking direction of where the player stat is, EAM does not locate it lmao and the other EAM asks to put it in the same folder...
You're the dipshit who disses a person making a perfectly understandable tutorial.
Originally Posted by SteamFuck
Where is the playerstats.txt located?
Im using Windows 7 64-bit.
Read the PDF accompanying the zipfile!
If you're illiterate, which I suspect, here's what you do:
1) Launch MW2
2) Launch EAM
3) In EAM, press EXPORT STATS - Voilá, playerstats.txt is generated
4) Launch EasyClassEditor
5) Play with your classes
6) Press Save in EasyClassEditor
7) Reopen EAM, press IMPORT STATS
Customize Classes in ECE
Save to Playerstats
But, how would you be able to keep your current stats and simply modify the classes? (Keep titles, emblems, challenges, etc).
You are NOT modifying any stats, just the classes. With EAM the only thing you do is import/export the modification, which in this case is the classes. However, before you actually do make any change, make a backup copy of the playerstats.txt, so you have a failsafe to revert to if needed.
Also, you do not need to start playing and then import. Just do all the steps before you even start playing.