As always ***FULL SOURCE CODE INCLUDED*** and Visual C++ project included
This hack is blended from different code snippets and some personal additions.
HUGE CREDITS FOR:
- KN4CK3R who made all this possible by publishing the root source code )
- Big Dave for the offsets of every new COD6 build
- Tristan Ward (not cheat related) for the Direct3D and Aero overlay
- xZetera for various pieces of code
- Sumol for updates of BoxESP
- blambo for dead bodies removal
- cardoow for coldblooded enemies identification
- kolbybrooks for better box sizes
- BoxESP - rectangle + name
- flicker-less overlay mode
- full external hack: no hooking on process for maximum stealth mode
(I left away all aimbots features for now but they should be easy to add)
How to use:
- have Vista/Win7 (does not work on XP, don't ask it's not possible due to lack of Aero mode)
- make sure you are using AERO theme, not Vista/Win7 basic theme
- open BoxESP, make sure you have administative rights
- open COD6 (actually order of launching does not matter)
- play COD6 in windowed mode (alt+enter)
How to compile your own version:
- install Visual C++ 8.0 express edition and DirectX SDK (it's free):
- open ExternalBoxEsp3.184.vcproj
- Menu "Build"->"Build Solution F7". The EXE is in the "Release" sub-folder.
Other new features:
- better error reporting during initialization
- now packaging includes Viscual C++ project
- dead bodies watching killcams are now in grey instead of red
- enemies having cold-blood perk are in orange vs red for others. You're not supposed to see them...
- box adapts to the position of the player: stand, prone, crouch"