yes i mean reset my stats. I say before, i tried to delete files in steam app and nothing, and i try with eam to reset stats and nothing. Sory bad english
* Exit from Steam and go to your Steam Install folder (default location: C:\Program Files\Steam\ )
* Delete all of the files in this folder *except* The Steamapps folder and Steam.exe (If 'exe' is not visible, look for the black and white Steam icon)
* In the Library list in Steam, right click the listing of "Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer" and go to "Properties"
* Click the Updates tab, uncheck the box next to "Enable Steam Cloud synchronization" and then select "Close"
* Restart Steam and launch your game to begin at Rank 1
Once you have played a few rounds, please go back into the Properties menu and enable the Steam Cloud feature to continue updating your rank.
For some reason it doesn't detect mw2 mp. I ran mw2 mp then opened the trainer while running but it says "Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer seems to be not running!" :'( . I have tried running it as admin. I have win7 i have used this trainer before for 4d1 it worked, and now its not working for nemexismw2.
It needs iw4mp.dat process right!
Can any one help me
Last edited by Unknown-Hacker; 01-15-2014 at 09:02 AM.