Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    GUG85t75r64H*&&'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Smile I'm Mzlightning.

    I'm new and I'm here to join the community!

    I really hope to be able to join you peoples for the rest of my journey here! Please leave your advice on who I should mix with, who I should stay away from and whatever your advice is for me in the future in MPGH!



  2. #2
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,884
    Reputation
    5362
    Thanks
    7,935
    My Mood
    Lurking
    welcome .
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROfKBoVtTg



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  3. #3
    GUG85t75r64H*&&'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    welcome .
    Thank you! I hope to understand more about this community. so far everything have been great!

  4. #4
    Arlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Prison
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    399
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by MzLightning View Post
    I'm new and I'm here to join the community!

    I really hope to be able to join you peoples for the rest of my journey here! Please leave your advice on who I should mix with, who I should stay away from and whatever your advice is for me in the future in MPGH!


    Welcome, stay away from everyone

  5. #5
    *()6it7yjrjr6y5he's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Dead
    Wow you've spent $125 already, you must have big plans

    Whalecum!



    yoda

  6. #6
    GUG85t75r64H*&&'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Huracan View Post
    Wow you've spent $125 already, you must have big plans

    Whalecum!



    yoda
    Sorry if I may seem like a scammer, but rest assure I'll prove to you I'm here to stay for good. I've spent $125 as a form of supporting the forum and not to manipulate members like Yoda did. For the record: I don't remember Yoda even being any sort of premium at all.

  7. #7
    Space's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    2,533
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    876
    Quote Originally Posted by MzLightning View Post
    Sorry if I may seem like a scammer, but rest assure I'll prove to you I'm here to stay for good. I've spent $125 as a form of supporting the forum and not to manipulate members like Yoda did. For the record: I don't remember Yoda even being any sort of premium at all.
    How do you know Yoda already?
    @Hunter

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Space For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hova (09-21-2016)

  9. #8
    GUG85t75r64H*&&'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    How do you know Yoda already?
    @Hunter
    Because I've been lurking in this forum for quite a while before creating an account. Is there a reason knowing scammers such as Windoge 10, Degree, Yoda and etc. would make me suspected scammer? Nonetheless, I've no reason to be afraid of a moderator as I've absolutely nothing to do with them.

  10. #9
    Space's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    2,533
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    876
    Quote Originally Posted by MzLightning View Post
    Because I've been lurking in this forum for quite a while before creating an account. Is there a reason knowing scammers such as Windoge 10, Degree, Yoda and etc. would make me suspected scammer? Nonetheless, I've no reason to be afraid of a moderator as I've absolutely nothing to do with them.
    Okay, none the less. Welcome!

  11. #10
    GUG85t75r64H*&&'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    Okay, none the less. Welcome!
    Thank you!

    (also, "none the less" is actually spelled as "nonetheless".)

  12. #11
    Space's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    2,533
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    876
    Quote Originally Posted by MzLightning View Post
    Thank you!

    (also, "none the less" is actually spelled as "nonetheless".)
    Both possible.

  13. #12
    Z-Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,833
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,713
    My Mood
    Amazed
    New and already bought Premium Seller and Member? I might need to buy an account from ya
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  14. #13
    La Quica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Medellín
    Posts
    386
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    810
    Just here cause I'm shocked that you got 19 posts and prem seller lmao , welcome anyway

  15. #14
    GUG85t75r64H*&&'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Thanks everyone!

    Just for the notice, since you guys are welcoming me, you guys can enter my Giveaway of $15 worth of BTC. The link is in my Signature.
    Last edited by GUG85t75r64H*&&; 09-21-2016 at 04:32 PM.

  16. #15
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,650
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    2,500
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Welcome, your profile picture sucks.

    BTC Address | Be sure to use this adress to prevent scammers!
    "On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it." -Jules Renard

     
    Joined: 04-06-2016
    Premium: 09-25-2016
     
    adrianwongo07(skype)

    Contact me via ||



    Shops/Services/Accounts


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast