For all of us who have static IPs, we can't get IP banned or we outta the game.I would suggest being subtle about your hacking. Here are some tips to help you on ur way to successful hacking.
1. Set ur speed to a low setting so you could be sprinting, albeit quickly sprinting.
2. Don't fly randomly just use it to amplify your jump or quickly move around the map. Don't fly around forever.
3. If u have a ghost mode use it only in non kill cam matches!!!
4. If someone is spawn camping pretend your suprised u spawned instantly then kill them, or shut the instant spawn off for a second.
5. Don't use ur aimbot for the head, aim for the neck for quick kills but not always headshots.
6. Don't use telekill constantly, and probably only in non kill cam matches
7. Try to go into matches with no kill cam
8. If you have an aimbot, don't set it to autofire.
9. Don't always go for someone if you have chams. Pretend like u dint see them, let them kill you, and then never fall for that hiding spot again.
10. If you get caught hacking, have a backup story ready. I have a great one, but you could use one like "My brother left his hacks on again @!#%@$!!!"
11. Try to get vetoed as much as possible. Ex: I have obviously been hacking and have been reported a few dozen times, but I get kick vetoed so it seems like I'm not hacking, just that I got on somebodies nerves and they tried to kick me. Everyone else that said no knows me as the legit, fair player that I'm not. (This isn't my real ingamename, at least most of the time, so all u spies for nexon can think again about tryin to get me banned)
12. Don't use a hack that spams unless u have an amazing cover story like you tried to edit the hack and got it merged with every game you play. This is a true story and actually happened to my friend.
Don't hack all the time, get some friends who will vouch u are legit, and bring them into games like 1 minute after u joined.
13. Go into games with a friend on a really small map and kill each other 139 and 140 times without shooting in the head. It will drop ur hs% but not ur kdr very much, or it shouldn't unless urs is above 1.2 or 1.3, which should probably be lowered anyways.
14. Careful that you play in large groups. There are people hired by nexon (so they claimed at least) to catch hackers with video and report them.
15. Go into a game with ur hax off for a bit and pretend u are antihacking. Get a friend in on it who u can blame.
16. If ur gonna get kicked, leave the game b4 they can kick you. That way u can come back again. U lose stats but won't be under suspicion.
17. Don't tell people that you are "hacking against hackers" since this obviously proves that you are hacking. Tell people ur bro is like a super high rank and he will kick their hackin @sses if they don't stop hacking, tell them he is gonna play now, then start being amazingly good. It helps if you have a high ranking name prepared ahead of time.
18. If you telekill someone in a kill cam match, immediately go hide somewhere that could be like 10 or 12 places so that u could have sniped them from where u were.
19. Don't let your KDR go above 1.2 or so, and your hs% should be maybe 25% maximum. If it's higher go into a game with a friend and let them pwn u or something.
20. If possible let some1 else run into the room ahead of u so they die and the other player gave away their position (even though u have boxes so u knew it anyways) They are probably out of ammo or close to it as well.
21. Go into fireteam matches. If someone tries to kick you you will most likely be vetoed, and u can try to kick them back for being a noob. This makes it seem like the 2 of you are ticked at each other.
22. Don't spam that you have hax. GO TO MPGH.NET FOR THIS HACK!! will get them detected sooo much faster. Go ahead and admit u have hacks if you want, just friend request the person first. If they accept then they probably are genuinely interested. If they don't they probably just want you to admit that you are a hacker.
23. Play in hacking groups. If you have a friend on the other team that will vouch for you and tell their team "f6" or whatever, then it will most likely just get vetoed.
24. If you hack 4 logins out of 4 or so, and know u got kicked, or someone tried to kick you, go in and be legit for even a half hour or so. This shows variation in your gameplay, and hopefully you will not be reported or kicked. This sends the message that you probably are usually just good and people report you cause they know you are better.
25. Careful about advertising that you have hacks in a game. GM's can go into any game that they want, but they usually do it when you are ingame. Clan chat is helpful, they probably aren't watching everyone's clan chat. If you can get them to join your clan, then it's a great chatting opportunity.
26. Get a group of people in your room that consist of hacker-tolerant people
Find someone with better hacks then you. Someone with VIP hacks is more likely to be the focus of attention then you.
27. Vote no against hackers. Have them know that you voted no. Then they are more likely to vote no if you are up for kicking.
28. Report the people who say they report you, for harassment. Say they are mad cause u are better and keep kicking and reporting you.
29. Try to start hacking at the very beginning of a game if u do it at all. If u fly super far up, then use telekill, people might not notice ur up there. Go as far up as possible, then go off to one of the sides where nobody would/should be looking up. This only really works in no-killcam matches
These are some hacking strategies., or non-hacking but still good tricks
The truck on Alpha's side of Roadkill is a great hiding spot. You can have someone crouch for u as well as flyin in.
The underneath pillars on Two Towers. If ur sure nobody can see u fly up so ur touchin the stone 'celing' and then u can fly over to the other side, which is quick and efficient as a fast way to get to the other team's side.
Two towers again: when on bravo u can go inside, then take the stairs to the left (not the ones where u can see the enemy spawn area) and instead of going into the combat place jump over the metal railing and onto the windowsill. Once up jump onto the roof and u can go around the window untill u have the destroyed wall on ur left. jump down to the ledge running across that wall, and u can with practice go through some windows to alpha's side. Another shortcut to avoid the enemy and get across fast.
On Snow Valley set mines on all the doorways going into the tunnels. Make sure the mines are obvious to be seen from the outside, so people will shoot them if they see them. Make sure ur team knows about them, and when they blow up they are a good indicator that someone is coming through. If they get in than when they go out KABOOM. You can also place a series of mines so if they run out then they might still die, but be careful cause 1 shot can then blow the whole chain.