This thread is an introduction to the fast game mode that it, Capture The Flag. In this thread, I will give you some tips on how you can maximize your XP and GP from this particular game mode.
Here are the items I recommend you have equipped:
For CQC (Close Quarter Combat Maps) such as Junk Flea, Death Room bring:
Assault Rifle x 2
Cyclops Bandanna or Combat Beanie
For Long-Range Maps:
Same as CQC maps except for a Sniper Rifle
Capture the flag can be a fast paced game-type. However, sometimes it is full of patience, camping, and ambushes.
The rock of the team, these guys usually camp around their flag, employing any means necessary to prevent the opposition from taking the flag.
Rushers tend to use knifes or grenades before running. They only care about speed and points not kills. They try to run in and get the flag, and get away as soon as possible. However, they must take caution in almost every passageway, for there is always a chance an enemy can flank them in a position very close to the capture point and take the Rusher down, making their mad dash to the goal seem useless.
This role is important as teammates take out the other teams Defence to allow Rushers to get through
They guard Rushers. They provide cover fire and will often get easy points because they pick the flag up straight away after their rusher is killed
1. Capture the flag is what the name suggests, it's about the flag. If you're worried about your KD/R, Elimination is for you.
2. If an enemy has the flag, CHASE them, do not wait for someone else to, you will get the kill and the point for your team (recovery)
3. If there is a loose flag RUN for it, points are awarded for recovering flags.
4. Use smoke grenades and/or normal grenades to flush enemies who camp.
5. Use smoke grenades to capture the flag.
6. Place mines around your flag
7. Cover your teammates and ask them to cover for you.
1. If you have the flag, run with your GRENADE, until you are out of the open. Your default grenade has more portability then your knife.
2. It is best for you to hide in a inconspicuous spot with a view of the flag. When someone takes it, RUSH at them and fill them with lead.
3. Change positions and roles.
Hope you like it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BossMan. For This Useful Post:
What about a comba or nades and mines
or Nades and Fire mines?
Also as you said Before camping game so sometime a little bit of lead waiting shouldnt hurt
although maybe you should plan what your play style is going to be like before puting 2 snipers and then end up rushing