Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Samueldo˛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Buzzed

    Mirage - coming soon...

    [IMG]https://injector.******/resources/M.png[/IMG] Mirage - coming soon...

    I know it's been said before, but I've never seen it done.

    In my latest project (more about that later!) there will be something I've called Mirage. It is a hack database, which users can upload to and download from straight from the server. The server will be a simple FTP one, and the account used to connect has very few privileges, just so the server will be safer.

    Access to the Mirage database server is free, and each hack is given a unique Key Code that is used to search the hack up in the database. The code won't be long and complete nonsense, it will be like "a8371" or "k9472". These keys are also checked so they don't clash.

    Anybody who wants to include this in their project, as long as they give credits and keep the Mirage name, I don't see why not. When I've finished (trust me you'll know XD) any PMs requesting for access in their program will be reviewed and replied to.

    I will try to perfect this as soon as possible, and I will release it as a part of my latest project. Try to guess the project name below and see if you can get it right (not you ilikewaterha, I know you know it already!!!). Clue: The year might be important.
    Last edited by Samueldo˛; 05-04-2010 at 11:28 AM.

  2. #2
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    427
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Great idea. Can't be sure if people will like it though.



  3. #3
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,611
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,951
    My Mood
    Cool
    there should like it because it is an Easy way to getting hacks without all the problems we have now posting a hack
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  4. #4
    Samueldo˛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
    there should like it because it is an Easy way to getting hacks without all the problems we have now posting a hack
    Yep, all you have to do is tag the end of your thread or signature with some text that says "Blabla hack - Mirage Code x0000" or something like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Project_ZZ View Post
    Great idea. Can't be sure if people will like it though.
    That's why I'm posting. I can get ideas for improvement from here.

  5. #5
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    427
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Awesome. All hacks should be posted and downloaded this way.



  6. #6
    Samueldo˛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Project_ZZ View Post
    Awesome. All hacks should be posted and downloaded this way.
    I wouldn't mind if some people kept the traditional download method, it is still good.

    If this database gets too big and wild I might request help from the minions and stuff to help me monitor it for viruses and stuff, pretty much do their normal job XD

    I might hire minions of my own... Mirage Minions XD

  7. #7
    -R4v3N-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    M.P.K.H
    Posts
    470
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Amused
    This sounds like a very nice Project Samueldo.
    The idea of Mirage Minions sound awesome, hit me up when it's all done.

    Also, as well as hacks. You should add support for CA/CF mods.
    I'd definitely contribute.

  8. #8
    Samueldo˛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by -R4v3N- View Post
    This sounds like a very nice Project Samueldo.
    The idea of Mirage Minions sound awesome, hit me up when it's all done.

    Also, as well as hacks. You should add support for CA/CF mods.
    I'd definitely contribute.
    I'm accepting all hacks right now on the Mirage database. Or I will be, when I set it up.

    I'm also working on a side project called Rez-InjectPlz (possibly XD), which is my version of RezInject. I'll include a Mirage database specifically for mods on that. That sound OK?

  9. #9
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    427
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Make that from now, all hacks/mods require a code to post.



  10. #10
    Samueldo˛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Project_ZZ View Post
    Make that from now, all hacks/mods require a code to post.
    I can't force it, but I can suggest to users that this would be easier.

    To make my life easier and keep hacking to a minimum, I will be approving hacks manually. When you click submit on the Mirage Uploader, it will send me an email with the attachment, and I will approve.

    If I get minions, I'll setup 3 servers (2 main, 1 for approval) for the hacks. Each server will be 1GB big and monitored by trusted members only. If needed, I will add other servers as well.
    Last edited by Samueldo˛; 05-04-2010 at 01:08 PM.

  11. #11
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,968
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sorry but this will NOT be allowed. I was going to do something like this but because users will use the program to download hacks, they will stop coming to MPGH. Less traffic on MPGH is not a good thing, if you have a problem with it you can take it up with Dave84311. https://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/1-dave84311.html
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 05-04-2010 at 02:25 PM.

  12. #12
    imsosiick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Wow, this is a great idea Samueldo. Thanks for thinking of this brilliant idea.
    I know im a "Choob" but that doesn't mean nothing to me, if you need help let me know. I'm always on my computer. PM me if you want to know about my computer knowledge.

    EDIT:
    Oops. Looks like Bombsaway707, said you cant do it. Well, this sucks.

  13. #13
    MissRandomSpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    @ Barbie's House
    Posts
    2,342
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    584
    this is gonna be a big project
    you have to include all hacks (maybe mods) in the database
    you need a ftp server bla bla and generate mirage codes
    and you need to configure this and check that and bla bla bla

    are you sure that you can do it?
    there is already a ca resources theard made by wps i think this project is some kind of timewaste.

  14. #14
    Samueldo˛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by g0ube View Post
    this is gonna be a big project
    you have to include all hacks (maybe mods) in the database
    you need a ftp server bla bla and generate mirage codes
    and you need to configure this and check that and bla bla bla

    are you sure that you can do it?
    there is already a ca resources theard made by wps i think this project is some kind of timewaste.
    I know how to code it, I've got some of it done already and I'm testing in the morning. Got homework now

    Quote Originally Posted by imsosiick View Post
    Wow, this is a great idea Samueldo. Thanks for thinking of this brilliant idea.
    I know im a "Choob" but that doesn't mean nothing to me, if you need help let me know. I'm always on my computer. PM me if you want to know about my computer knowledge.

    EDIT:
    Oops. Looks like Bombsaway707, said you cant do it. Well, this sucks.
    I think I've got it, but thanks for the offer, I'll remember it.

    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    Sorry but this will NOT be allowed. I was going to do something like this but because users will use the program to download hacks, they will stop coming to MPGH. Less traffic on MPGH is not a good thing, if you have a problem with it you can take it up with Dave84311. MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: Dave84311
    If I let MPGH manage the server and stuff will that work? Think about all the good things you can get out of this. Pretty much this can save you some of your bandwidth with the uploading. You get to be part of a new amazing idea that could change hacking forever (or just die out if it's a bad day XD). Also the hack codes have to be posted somewhere, you can't just give it out through MSN, people will still use MPGH.

    Let's have a boring debate about this because I have nothing better to do with my life.

  15. #15
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,968
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Samueldo˛ View Post
    I know how to code it, I've got some of it done already and I'm testing in the morning. Got homework now



    I think I've got it, but thanks for the offer, I'll remember it.



    If I let MPGH manage the server and stuff will that work? Think about all the good things you can get out of this. Pretty much this can save you some of your bandwidth with the uploading. You get to be part of a new amazing idea that could change hacking forever (or just die out if it's a bad day XD). Also the hack codes have to be posted somewhere, you can't just give it out through MSN, people will still use MPGH.

    Let's have a boring debate about this because I have nothing better to do with my life.
    Well its not that its not a good idea(it was mine 2 months back) its entirely possible too, its just if that is made then people will just use that to download hacks. Their would really be no need for people to come to MPGH to get hacks. They would just get the program from a friend and use that to DL all there hacks instead of coming to MPGH and downloading the hacks. MPGH makes money from visitors because of ads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [coming soon](i hope) Wolfteam Trainer!
    By apezwijn in forum WolfTeam Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:41 AM
  2. GLITCH VID COMING SOON!!!
    By UBKSpence in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 04:32 PM
  3. Invis hack (coming soon)
    By sadclown in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 12:04 PM
  4. MPGH Hotel [Coming Soon]
    By Mikoll in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 03:23 PM
  5. More releases coming soon..
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 03:54 PM