About Combat Arms
- Nexon spiffed up their hack shield, therefore it's going to be a bit harder for coders to make hacks, but of course the Leet coders have it down. So stop begging for hacks, whoever gets mod in CA section will dearly take care of you noobs!
- Nexon Employee's / GM's don't hack, they have all the files necessary for editing the game, they can make a whole new game with the concept of Combat Arms still alive. They can be 3x the height of a character. They can be a hidden character (though the textures have to be in our computers, if not built into the server) they can do anything they want
- Modding and Hacking is against the rules, so if you get banned for doing so, just shut the fuck up and take it as a life lesson. meaning: "Be Careful" or "Don't do stupid shit again, next time" The TOS (regarding Modding) says:
While using the Service, you agree not to...Modify the Software, Cash Items or the Service to change "game play," including, without limitation, creating cheats and/or hacks or using third-party software to access files in the Software or Service;
- NX = Money. You beg for NX, you're begging for money, therefore you're a rat.
- Permanent Guns may be permanent, but why should you be playing Combat Arms forever? either: They will end, or you will end (playing it / in life)
- KDR means nothing, just because a person has a high/low kdr in CA, doesn't mean they suck shit, or they're hacking. Be reasonable, sure they're an estimate, but a guy with .01 KDR can OPK you like shit, and a 5.0 KDR can play as shitty as a kid with mental retardation, but on average, KDR's are somewhat accurate. Don't always believe KDR's unless you play them in-game over time.
- The more you hackusate, the more stupid you look. Which can then lead to permanent mental retardation of FPS and fairness.
- Don't complain if you got killed, just because a lot of people hack, doesn't mean everybody does. Take it like a man.
- Learn to use the word 'kid' right. You can only use it if you're more mature than the 'target'. If you're not mature enough, then look at your reflection and just cut your penis off since you don't have a use for it anyways.
- FREE NX Lobbies don't work 95% of the time. With the GP Gifting stuff, you'll just end up with something stupid, so don't waste your time.
- Combat Arms is an FPS, not a MSN, so stop the QQ and start the PEW-PEW
- NPC's have aimbot, don't forget. They have chams too, as they're already bots.
Get the picture: "AimBot = Bot" don't cry if they kill you, they're supposed to
- The less friends you have, and lower the quality is of CA, the less lag you'll have, blame the rest on: Servers, Your Computer, Your gay porn.
- Don't blame your Gameplay on people, or Combat Arms. Even though Nexon may fail, they're still great at making this wondrous game. Blame it on your computer, or your own hands.
- MPGH isn't a community center, so don't advertise sites or stupid shit.
- Hacks from MPGH aren't always made by MPGH Officials. Most of them are from people who offer their hacks for download here. Few actually code for MPGH CA hacks etc;. <3 Jeffrey[Blood]
- Current Poll (as seen on front page, bottom of left column) = most recent poll made on all of MPGH
- English is the most used language on MPGH, just because somebody isn't good at it, doesn't mean you have the automatic right to troll them or bag on them, Who cares if you have more knowledge, that doesn't give you the privilege to be an asshole, helpful tips are okay, yes. We're not Rosetta Stone
- Just because somebody mis-typed something, doesn't mean you can go on and on about it, let it die and continue with the thread topic. If deemed necessary, VM / PM / IM that person, we don't want bullshit in here.
- Becoming a part of MPGH staff isn't an over-night thing... gain trust, respect, knowledge, and get settled in with the environment we behold if you plan on being a part of us.
- I'm your father, embrace this message or you'll be a bastard.
Types of Members:
- Dave84311 (MPGH Creator)= HA = Head Admin
- Arunforce = AD = Co-Admin / Creator of Heronomics, Habamon, & Star Academy
- Staff Admin = Like Gmod and Co-Admin combined with some other powers
- G-Mod = Global Mod = Can Ban, and has mod powers in every section of MPGH but the hidden sections that they can't control ( i think )
- Mod = Minion with Ban powers of the section(s) they're assigned
- Minion = Can Close, Open, Move, Sticky, Approve, Deny, Delete threads in their section(s)
- TM = Trusted Member = trusted members and ex-mods / important ex-minions
- SP = Super User = Ex-Gmods and/or Ex-Admin
- VS = VIP Support for MPGH VIP Hacks
- CS = Cock Sucker = now full of OG's and tag hunters. You can be dissed anytime, by anyone, and can be banned whenever
- GFX = Members with great graphics skills (most commonly in Photoshop sigmaking/drawing)
- Middleman = MPGH's official Middlemen that are trusted members that can help the community complete safe e-trades
More will be added later, leave your comment below on what i should add.
How you felt about this message (on topic)