Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 70
  1. #16
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    , you made a point there my little troll.

    You have qualified for this round. You are now a troll in apprenticeship.
    Lol who are you kidding. First troll is first troll. You only took on the mantra of the troll after I arrived on the scene and inspired you.

  2. #17
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    Lol who are you kidding. First troll is first troll. You only took on the mantra of the troll after I arrived on the scene and inspired you.
    I'm still your master.

    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  3. #18
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    I'm still your master.

    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUU

  4. #19
    [D]ark [M]oon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    -38
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Amused
    U got 30K NX so buy both these gun !

  5. #20
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUU
    And as your master, you shall do what I say

    Remember, I went through all the trouble to help you
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  6. #21
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    And as your master, you shall do what I say

    Remember, I went through all the trouble to help you
    it took you like 15min to make his title, and you told him to pm dave to a name change and title change, thats trouble? lol...

  7. #22
    LAKEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bashful
    how much!?

  8. #23
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKEN View Post
    how much!?
    Don't spam MY thread. Continue to spam and I will report you to the mods. IKt's getting ridiculous.

  9. #24
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Wait till content update o.O

  10. #25
    DannyIzHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In front of my PC.
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Fine
    Dont spend it.
    Everything out right now is shit.

  11. #26
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    Don't spam MY thread. Continue to spam and I will report you to the mods. IKt's getting ridiculous.

    so did you decide?

  12. #27
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post



    so did you decide?
    He isn't trolling, he's just spamming. And if that's his version of a troll, he's got the idea wrong. The line between trolling and spamming is a thin one, but it's there.

    OT: I'm prob going to get sopmod or ak103 and keep my fingures crossed for a TPG-1 perm

  13. #28
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    He isn't trolling, he's just spamming. And if that's his version of a troll, he's got the idea wrong. The line between trolling and spamming is a thin one, but it's there.

    OT: I'm prob going to get sopmod or ak103 and keep my fingures crossed for a TPG-1 perm
    ...
    i meant your sucessful /fp
    and why get teh ak103?

  14. #29
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    ...
    i meant your sucessful /fp
    and why get teh ak103?
    Cuz I had it for s short duration and VIOLATED SOME ASSES with it.

  15. #30
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    Cuz I had it for s short duration and VIOLATED SOME ASSES with it.
    well, what ever you do, dont get the tact, got it for full price perm, and it SUCKS ASS.

    and you can control the spread?
    or you got hacks?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast