Thread: m21e perm?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking

    m21e perm?

    Should I get the M21E Perm?




  2. #2
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    I just noticed
    49 damage
    WTF
    O_O__O

  3. #3
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    No.. but you should buy me something. >:3
    .

  4. #4
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I just noticed
    49 damage
    WTF
    O_O__O
    IS THAT A YES OR A NO?


  5. #5
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by -Faceless View Post


    IS THAT A YES OR A NO?

    No, how much NX are you talking about?

    I might be able to give you something better.
    .

  6. #6
    *_Insanity_*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Its an ok weapon but mostly good for FT You should buy the MG36 But since its your nx you can buy what ever you want

  7. #7
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by *_Insanity_* View Post
    Its an ok weapon but mostly good for FT You should buy the MG36 But since its your nx you can buy what ever you want
    Already have the mg36, I need an MG with less spread.

  8. #8
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by -Faceless View Post


    Already have the mg36, I need an MG with less spread.
    Dude, if you're in a high enough clan the Negev got pretty low spread. o-o
    .

  9. #9
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel-Aviv View Post
    Dude, if you're in a high enough clan the Negev got pretty low spread. o-o
    People are dicks, so they either clan hop, or go inactive. So I just decided, said fuck this, and kicked everybody.

  10. #10
    *_Insanity_*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    O so you have the MG36 then buy the M21E i have it perm and its you can get alot of fireteam points

  11. #11
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    the m21e is mad gewd but ideekkaaayyyy
    speed glitching is patched
    so MGs are slow as fuck o_O

  12. #12
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by -Faceless View Post


    People are dicks, so they either clan hop, or go inactive. So I just decided, said fuck this, and kicked everybody.
    If you want, I can invite you to my clan?

    I'm very old pal with the owner, I could talk to him. If you're good of course, but I wouldn't buy another MG, I could buy something neat like the Bravo case..

    Or buy me some.



    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    the m21e is mad gewd but ideekkaaayyyy
    speed glitching is patched
    so MGs are slow as fuck o_O
    "GOD DAMN IT, I AM SO FUCKING SLOW.. GONNA RAGE RESET."
    .

  13. #13
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by *_Insanity_* View Post
    O so you have the MG36 then buy the M21E i have it perm and its you can get alot of fireteam points
    I need a good mg, that has relatively low recoil and spread, and has good damage. I have 20k nx.

  14. #14
    *_Insanity_*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yea you should get the bravo case you might get a Mg for perm or 90days maybe if theres A Mg in that case anyways

  15. #15
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by *_Insanity_* View Post
    Yea you should get the bravo case you might get a Mg for perm or 90days maybe if theres A Mg in that case anyways
    Not taking any chances

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast