Thread: HOLY SHIT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    john.r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Trap
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


    I care about everyone and everything.
    jk. i love u

  2. #17
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,829
    Reputation
    2236
    Thanks
    7,727
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    What the fuck happened? This section of MPGH used to be one of the top areas, now its so fucking dead. All the contributors are gone and there are no more banging hacks. Did these people just stop coding or did they move to different sites like a lot of people usually do?

    Also, since this section is dead I have to linger around in General, and its scary over there.
    CA is shitty, there's no reason to make hacks for this game. The section is dead because CA has practically got boring and isn't in need to be coded for.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  3. #18
    omfg im ur mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Space Defense Agency, Nyarlathotep
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    CA is shitty, there's no reason to make hacks for this game. The section is dead because CA has practically got boring and isn't in need to be coded for.
    It hasn't gotten THAT bad, I mean, hacks are dead because everyone is tired of making them, mod section is slowly draining away, but people like me can keep it alive.


    Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    Oscar Wilde

  4. #19
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,829
    Reputation
    2236
    Thanks
    7,727
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by omfg im ur mom View Post
    It hasn't gotten THAT bad, I mean, hacks are dead because everyone is tired of making them, mod section is slowly draining away, but people like me can keep it alive.
    It will be soon enough.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  5. #20
    omfg im ur mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Space Defense Agency, Nyarlathotep
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    It will be soon enough.
    I have nothing against pessimists, we just have differing views \(^.^)/
    To that end, I respect your opinion.


    Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    Oscar Wilde

  6. #21
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr8ive View Post


    Lol, what a lie
    Quote Originally Posted by sity73 View Post
    You care about me?
    Fair enough. I only hate @john.r but I love everyone else. Honest.

    Quote Originally Posted by omfg im ur mom View Post
    Don't worry about him, he likes to spew shit like that
    By the way, are you ignoring my mentions or something? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    I can understand if it's just college (^.-)
    Don't reply to everything 'cause I'm studying for exams and shit. I should be free after the coming week doe.

    Quote Originally Posted by john.r View Post
    jk. i love u
    Unreciprocated.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  7. #22
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    764
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This game is going to die at the end of this year or in a few month's, I hardly see many people on anymore and I mostly see high ranks.

    The servers are almost all empty besides bravo and papa and even those servers don't have as much as they used to, at all.

    The website is horrible and hard to understand and use and that might lead new players or visitors to leave or not understand.

    I hardly ever see anymore smegas.

    Little to no channel chatters.

    Clan servers are literally dead...

  8. #23
    Cr8ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Moms HQ
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by SOON. View Post
    This game is going to die at the end of this year or in a few month's, I hardly see many people on anymore and I mostly see high ranks.

    The servers are almost all empty besides bravo and papa and even those servers don't have as much as they used to, at all.

    The website is horrible and hard to understand and use and that might lead new players or visitors to leave or not understand.

    I hardly ever see anymore smegas.

    Little to no channel chatters.

    Clan servers are literally dead...
    Saying it like that is a little sad :/

  9. #24
    Zilvergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Combat Arms died when it got all p2w

  10. #25
    Jason`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    1,021
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Tired
    I haven't played Combat Arm's in about a year now
    I keep contemplating going back but I just don't know if it's worth it.

    Alot Of the old Coder's have lost interest, not only on MPGH, but alot of other Forum's.
    FPS Hack Forum's are Dieing.





  11. #26
    whathedo69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    everybody says ca is dead but I still play all the time and there is people still hacking and I see it every time I play so they are getting their hacks from somewhere. I would love to see hacks come back here but I would love to know were the yare getting their hacks from as well but as for now because I stay faithful to mpgh I just stick to playing legit and getting owned by hackers.

  12. #27
    Abraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,342
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by whathedo69 View Post
    everybody says ca is dead but I still play all the time and there is people still hacking and I see it every time I play so they are getting their hacks from somewhere. I would love to see hacks come back here but I would love to know were the yare getting their hacks from as well but as for now because I stay faithful to mpgh I just stick to playing legit and getting owned by hackers.
    VIP hacks.


  13. #28
    yeti99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your neighbor on the right
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielkml View Post
    VIP hacks.
    no all vip hack for combat arms are actually patched or down!
    I don't know where the fuck hacker get their hack, actually

  14. #29
    Abraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,342
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by yeti99 View Post
    no all vip hack for combat arms are actually patched or down!
    I don't know where the fuck hacker get their hack, actually
    Maybe Magic! Or Private hacks or Private VIPS! You will never know!


  15. #30
    xboxking60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    R>I>P Coders

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Holy Shit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 05:16 AM
  2. Holy Shit So Funny
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 01:27 PM
  3. Make Master trainer !!holy shit
    By llvengancell in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:16 AM
  4. HOLY SHIT, look at what i found out
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 07:30 AM
  5. Fishing Store is upgraded! Holy Shit
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 08:20 PM