Right Click Avg then press exit it should turn it off Temp.
Originally Posted by Dave84311
Disable AVG all together.
Might have to uninstall it..
1. Disable your Link Scanner.
2. Disable your Resident Shield.
3. Disable your Firewall.
4. Go to your AVG UI if not already there.
5. Go to Tools > Advanced Settings.
6. Go to the Resident Shield drop down list, and choose Advanced Settings under the label.
7. Where it says "Always scan files with the following extensions:", delete .dll and .exe.
8. Hit Apply/Ok.
Now, when you download a hack with either types of files, it won't scan them.
Just remember that this is risky, as there ARE hacks with viruses out there. Do this at your own risk.