the reason bypasses and hacks get patched so fast is ahnlab (nexon hack shield) is because virus total sends any info on hacks/viruses to all the av companies on their scan list as which creates patched hacks. well just thought id say.(i don't know if its true but it could be cause any virus found prob gets sent so all companies can detect it).
ya it does it uses ahnlab to scan if you havent noticed
What ahnlab does:
· Detection and blocking of hacking tools
· Prevention of counterfeiting and modification of program files
· Screening for memory hacking
· Blocking of SpeedHack programs that tamper with the system time
· Prevention of runtime modifications
· Anti-debugging protection
· Checking for Message Hooking
· Blocking of auto-mouse operations
It isn't about viruses inside your hack k? VT has nothing to do with Hshield or maybe u can email to VT team about this question.
ahh ill get a vt link then to show you ahnlab https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/8...b51-1256689754 and look at second row of scan and here is part of their terms
Collection and use of submit samples and personal information
When you submit a sample file to VirusTotal for scanning, we may store it and share these with anti-malware and security companies (normally the companies participants in VirusTotal receives the samples cataloged as malware that theirs engines do not detect). The samples can be analysed by automatic tools and security analysts to detect malicious code and to improve anti-virus engines.
Your personal data may also be anonymised and used for statistical purposes.
edit... do you see what i mean now