Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    flashash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    why do noobs always kill hackers?

    have this happen to u guys before u chamming runing around killing every1 but everytime u get kill is by a noob this happen to be alot!

  2. #2
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,772
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,075
    My Mood
    Angry
    HUH, please restate what you said in english and just a tad bit of gramar, a period or comma wouldnt hurt.

  3. #3
    AsianNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    617
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    English mother fucker, do you speak it?!

    (lol at 1 post)

  4. #4
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Have you considered the fact that that noob hacks as well? You'd be surprised at how many hackers there are on Combat Arms. It is human nature to want to excel at something competitive and most will seek out advantages that may or may not be against the TOS. So understand that in any given room if you accuse someone of chamming they probably are. In any given 8 vs. 8 match there are probably 2-5 hackers on each team. In fact, I'm almost sure of that. There are only "X" amount of members in Combat Arms. Of those members how many do you think are new/different users? Most of them have duplicate accounts. When it all boils down there are almost as many unique members of hack sites, including but not limited to MPGH, as there are unique Combat Arms players. It's simple statistics and you can do the research yourself.

    People new to FPS games generally look up hacking within 3 days of playing the game. People not new to FPS games have already sought out hacks for a new game they wish to play before they even play it.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROUGHS3X For This Useful Post:

    Diabolikal (11-08-2009),JIGS4W (11-08-2009)

  6. #5
    metalfrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my 64 jackin the bitches and slappen the hoes
    Posts
    379
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Have you considered the fact that that noob hacks as well? You'd be surprised at how many hackers there are on Combat Arms. It is human nature to want to excel at something competitive and most will seek out advantages that may or may not be against the TOS. So understand that in any given room if you accuse someone of chamming they probably are. In any given 8 vs. 8 match there are probably 2-5 hackers on each team. In fact, I'm almost sure of that. There are only "X" amount of members in Combat Arms. Of those members how many do you think are new/different users? Most of them have duplicate accounts. When it all boils down there are almost as many unique members of hack sites, including but not limited to MPGH, as there are unique Combat Arms players. It's simple statistics and you can do the research yourself.

    People new to FPS games generally look up hacking within 3 days of playing the game. People not new to FPS games have already sought out hacks for a new game they wish to play before they even play it.
    haha look at all that shit you just wrote then look at the choob who made this thread.... choobs dont read anything past things like FRE HAXORS LOLZORS PWNT!!!!
    METAL ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!

    ----♥♥-♥♥----Put This
    ---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
    -----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----from
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer


  7. #6
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by metalfrost View Post
    haha look at all that shit you just wrote then look at the choob who made this thread.... choobs dont read anything past things like FRE HAXORS LOLZORS PWNT!!!!
    Ever think I didn't write that for him? Plenty of people enjoy my input and find some of my advice to be worth reading.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ROUGHS3X For This Useful Post:

    Diabolikal (11-08-2009)

  9. #7
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by metalfrost View Post
    haha look at all that shit you just wrote then look at the choob who made this thread.... choobs dont read anything past things like FRE HAXORS LOLZORS PWNT!!!!
    I never thought ur that stupid... Its not just for that one choob, its for all of us and he had a great point


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JIGS4W For This Useful Post:

    ROUGHS3X (11-09-2009)

  11. #8
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    My point was proven. Sometimes it takes days or weeks for people to read a post but if it helps only 1 person I'm happy.

  12. #9
    failtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Innocent
    What'd he say?? Seriously speak English please!

  13. #10
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Google translator broke down when I tried to translate in into english


  14. #11
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    it roughly translates into:

    "Omg I suck at hacking I need godmodez"

  15. #12
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,772
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,075
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    it roughly translates into:

    "Omg I suck at hacking I need godmodez"
    Ok so you can translate to himback, since i didnt understand.
    Tell him i said"GodMode was patch a long time ago"
    Thx Bro

  16. #13
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Its weird that the choob that post this thread never replied or retaliate to all this flaming.


Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Why is it always when I .........
    By owned1257 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 03:45 PM
  2. Why Do Noobs Spam New Hack Threads?
    By Minato_Nagato in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 05:45 PM
  3. Why do people call other hackers when they don't hack
    By Death126 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 10:16 AM
  4. Why do people always fucking hate on jews?
    By beteasta3 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 12:08 AM
  5. why does it always say keycode in udse?
    By Rico760 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 11:31 AM

Tags for this Thread