Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    neofar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the minds of many
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    /Moved to general.
    oh yea sorry about that

    P.L.U.R.

  2. #17
    luongoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N Korea
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonZaphod View Post
    Nexon has really been picking up on getting HackShield to patch hacks. Seems like there hasn't been a hack last for more than a few days for the past few months.
    they advanced from donuts eating coffee addicts behind desks? when did this happen?

    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

    and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

    increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

    And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: https://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/list/

  3. #18
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    I agree. People are so gay. Like we think you're legit when you're standing in your spawn staring at the ground killing everyone on the map. People need to chill. Flying doesn't make you pawn it makes you look retarded.

  4. #19
    Richo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nice People Street :D
    Posts
    1,027
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Drunk
    make it 500 post + xD
    No sig ): QQ


    DONT PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
    Trusting Reverse Psychology

  5. #20
    neofar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the minds of many
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    make it 500 post + xD
    yea lets not do that >_>
    lmao

    P.L.U.R.

  6. #21
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why the hell do you want to make hacks obvious anyway?

    I havent hacked in almost a week, seeing people go from 1k/5d to 33k/7d in five rounds of elim pro pisses me off. Learn to look around, learn to aim, get better...
    EDIT: to the above comment, they only start hacking after I cant kick them with the elite mod anymore.

    Nexon is full of crap though. I now have to spend 100 FREAKING DOLLARS to access the black market server. Stupid freaking greedy bastards

  7. #22
    luongoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N Korea
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Cynical
    makee it 239... oh wata coincidence i have 239

    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

    and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

    increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

    And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: https://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/list/

  8. #23
    aesoprock23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    EXACTLY!!! Well put Neofar...I couldn't have said it better myself...

  9. #24
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,274
    My Mood
    Tired
    Big deal, hacks get patched. It's what happens. If you can't handle it then don't hack.

  10. #25
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    They don't get patched because of abuse.
    How can you abuse it?
    You're telling me that we aren't allowed to use some of the features?
    Fuck off, and learn your facts
    Nexon has spies, they know when the hacks get released.
    It doesn't matter how many people use the hacks, they know the second they become available.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  11. #26
    neofar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the minds of many
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by headsup2 View Post
    Fucknewb Dave said he was NOT i Repeat NOT updating the mpgh Public hack after it get's patched.. So TY But W/E i code my own.. Sux for u all though
    if yu code yur own then wdf are yu here for ? o.O

    P.L.U.R.

  12. #27
    neofar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the minds of many
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopJuggalo View Post
    They don't get patched because of abuse.
    How can you abuse it?
    You're telling me that we aren't allowed to use some of the features?
    Fuck off, and learn your facts
    Nexon has spies, they know when the hacks get released.
    It doesn't matter how many people use the hacks, they know the second they become available.
    how do yu kno that for sure?
    and you can abuse it by
    for example ghosting a GM >_>
    not to say its the coolest thing ever done.
    but try not to make it ENTIRELY obvious that your hacking
    or the GM will see it. yu can use them . but not the way that ppl are using them.
    which means dont fly across the map at 100*** unless yu want to
    1. die from falling
    2. get kicked/ reported
    3. have a nexxon spy come waltzing in and see it
    4. have a GM come in a close the room
    5. or spontaniously combust from friction heat.

    either way hack how yu want. but yes abusing them like that will get them patched faster. yu think if ONE person was using them only , they would have been patched?
    except 1000 people were using them.
    a little easier to spot >_>
    sorry if i come off as rude.
    im not meaning to :P

    P.L.U.R.

  13. #28
    ColdHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lol'd @ you

    I was in some room with a GM and started OPKing, everyones liek AMGAWD BAN HIM

    Hes like, "No".
    RESPECTED LIST

    [MPGH]Dave84311
    [MPGH]ShadowWrath
    [MPGH]Liz
    lolz2much
    [MPGH]whitten
    [NIG]Obama[GA]
    [MPGH]-XpliCitt-
    [MPGH]User1
    Bueeno


  14. #29
    neofar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the minds of many
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdHero View Post
    Lol'd @ you

    I was in some room with a GM and started OPKing, everyones liek AMGAWD BAN HIM

    Hes like, "No".
    lmao
    now THATS funny haha

    P.L.U.R.

  15. #30
    luongoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N Korea
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by neofar View Post
    how do yu kno that for sure?
    and you can abuse it by
    for example ghosting a GM >_>
    not to say its the coolest thing ever done.
    but try not to make it ENTIRELY obvious that your hacking
    or the GM will see it. yu can use them . but not the way that ppl are using them.
    which means dont fly across the map at 100*** unless yu want to
    1. die from falling
    2. get kicked/ reported
    3. have a nexxon spy come waltzing in and see it
    4. have a GM come in a close the room
    5. or spontaniously combust from friction heat.

    either way hack how yu want. but yes abusing them like that will get them patched faster. yu think if ONE person was using them only , they would have been patched?
    except 1000 people were using them.
    a little easier to spot >_>
    sorry if i come off as rude.
    im not meaning to :P
    yo make it shorter im too lazy to read

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdHero View Post
    Lol'd @ you

    I was in some room with a GM and started OPKing, everyones liek AMGAWD BAN HIM

    Hes like, "No".
    what? seriously WHAT?

    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

    and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

    increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

    And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: https://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/list/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CABR hacks abuse.
    By bleant in forum Combat Arms Brazil Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 01:25 AM
  2. [Release] Sepantiums BFH hack(no need to thank for hack)
    By utlimate_battlefield in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 07:37 PM
  3. [MPGH]Putin has 4 billion thanks!!!(MPGH hacked?)
    By headsup in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 01:53 AM
  4. THANKS ALOT
    By superbad776677 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 04:18 PM
  5. GP Hack Abuser
    By manman523 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 01:53 PM

Tags for this Thread