Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 74 of 74
  1. #61
    l0lz0rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California, U.S
    Posts
    277
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post


    The server that help the ASMR database was deleted.
    I have a backup of the actual database, I just need to reupload it to a new server.

    But I'll most likely start new on the project.
    Good job man you're already the best mod in the CA section.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to l0lz0rs For This Useful Post:

    trigungx (11-17-2009)

  3. #62
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by l0lz0rs View Post
    Good job man you're already the best mod in the CA section.
    To be honest, his the only mod that really posts anything in the combat arms section =="
    Last edited by Dr.Dental; 11-17-2009 at 02:28 AM.

  4. #63
    lolcats22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wdadwad dwdadwdwd
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ANTI KICK!

  5. #64
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    276
    quickly becoming a spam thread.....

  6. #65
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,274
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by l0lz0rs View Post
    Good job man you're already the best mod in the CA section.
    Well, I'm the only CA mod.
    lol

  7. #66
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,772
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,075
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post


    Well, I'm the only CA mod.
    lol
    Nahs, your better than me.

  8. #67
    trigungx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    de por hay
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    Hi men

    Quote Originally Posted by dankgun View Post
    Discuss dont cuss.
    tnks ty love u lol
    rdy up combat arms hacks

  9. #68
    Lolland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lolland!
    Posts
    3,165
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    868
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by trigungx View Post
    tnks ty love u lol
    rdy up combat arms hacks
    Wut...

    Can you perhaps clarify?

  10. #69
    SmokeyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,676
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    316
    if it had nfd it would be perfect

  11. #70
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcats22 View Post
    ANTI KICK!

    YOU WISH!!!


  12. #71
    Mewmew576's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I would want a sex gun hack, you have a gun that strips people when the bullet reaches em.
    [img]https://g.image*********/0575/GREATFULLDEAD.jpg[/img]

  13. #72
    debohax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    381
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,948
    My Mood
    Busy
    Hmmm,

    Well I would like a few people havent made yet.

    I would like teleport to crosshairs. Mouse wheel click (hotkey).

    Teleport to crosshairs isnt opk (one position kill) What is does is teleport you to whatever you aim at. So if your on the ground and point at a roof that 2 storys above you you just apear there instantly after clicking the mouse wheel.

    I would like imposter name tag maker.

    It makes your name appear as anything you want even symbols.You type it in after engine.exe goes and thats how your name appear to EVERYONE.(helps prevent bans)

    Sticky bullets (single target only)

    Works like opk(one position kill) but it only targets 1 player, you have to have seen him first and had him in crosshairs then you click hotkey and bam he is stickied. Kill that annoying whiner as many times as you want without disturbing the rest of the room from the safty of your spawn.

    Anti-kick

    Multi-color chams

    Programable playlist for the music that comes with the hack.

    Explosive ammo- Change the damage value for bullets with that of rpgs.

    No recoil and no spread







    .

  14. #73
    FyreKills~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ky
    Posts
    664
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by debohax View Post
    Hmmm,

    Well I would like a few people havent made yet.

    I would like teleport to crosshairs. Mouse wheel click (hotkey).

    Teleport to crosshairs isnt opk (one position kill) What is does is teleport you to whatever you aim at. So if your on the ground and point at a roof that 2 storys above you you just apear there instantly after clicking the mouse wheel.

    I would like imposter name tag maker.

    It makes your name appear as anything you want even symbols.You type it in after engine.exe goes and thats how your name appear to EVERYONE.(helps prevent bans)

    Sticky bullets (single target only)

    Works like opk(one position kill) but it only targets 1 player, you have to have seen him first and had him in crosshairs then you click hotkey and bam he is stickied. Kill that annoying whiner as many times as you want without disturbing the rest of the room from the safty of your spawn.

    Anti-kick

    Multi-color chams

    Programable playlist for the music that comes with the hack.

    Explosive ammo- Change the damage value for bullets with that of rpgs.

    No recoil and no spread







    .
    i would like one of those teleporters but instead ur character stays in place and u hold down a button (c mabey) and ur xhair moves without character and it flys around, when u shoot at people u shoot out of nowhere and they die, a sub. for ghost mode
    Quote Originally Posted by torentman16 View Post
    wats a C++
    lol go spam him
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/46...rentman16.html

  15. #74
    wildstalyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cali4niA
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    I want to change the sounds in the game with my own wav files. I would also like to see if you could obtain greater health values as a human in a regular game.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. What would you like to see in the next patch.
    By Hitman in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:31 PM
  2. What would you all like to see?
    By Killian in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 11:29 AM
  3. Guns you'd like to see reskinned
    By 69Klash in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 09:56 PM
  4. What program do you guys want to see?
    By Mr. Jingles in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 09:34 PM