Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    vinnando1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in a place down under.. Ur bed
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Busy

    Question Ever wondered how a magic trick is done? I'll reveal it at your request! (;

    I'm a self taught magician And have practised magic for many years, but I wouldn't consider myself as an extremely skilled magician..

    But what I can say is that I've solved numerous amounts of tricks in the past.

    I'm offering a free entertainment service for people who would like to know how a certain magic trick is done... I'll reveal a list of tricks that you have requested. However I am not allowed to reveal copyrighted tricks, I don't think I used the right term but you should comprehend what I am trying to say.

    Before you read on, it is recommended that you leave now if you are not interested in learning revealed techniques as magic should be kept secret, but this is for educational purposes so please leave now before you become butthurt

    List of tricks that I have not figured out

    - Some Dynamo tricks, (figured most of them tho so request ahead)

    - A few of Pen and Tellers original tricks (figured out most of them tho)

    I cannot guarentee solving the tricks, but I will try my best

    That's all for now.

    Disclaimer: I am not responsible for your actions after obtaining the techniques to these tricks.
    Last edited by vinnando1; 07-28-2015 at 06:29 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to vinnando1 For This Useful Post:

    The Conjurer (07-29-2015)

  3. #2
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,472
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    458
    How to teleport ?
    Not your average fuckboy


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to $moe$ For This Useful Post:

    elysiumpiers (07-28-2015),Mr.Green (07-28-2015)

  5. #3
    vinnando1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in a place down under.. Ur bed
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Busy
    Teleportation, also known as quantum teleportation is calculated through the formulas fuck that

    But logically you'd need to get a black hole, stick ur dick in it and it should teleport somewhere nice and hopefully it's not anywhere around ur M0m
    Last edited by vinnando1; 07-28-2015 at 06:39 AM.

  6. #4
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,414
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnando1 View Post
    Teleportation, also known as quantum teleportation is calculated through the formulas fuck that

    But logically you'd need to get a black hole, stick ur dick in it and it should teleport somewhere nice and hopefully it's not anywhere around ur M0m
    hopefully it doesnt teleport me to your mom because id probably get sucked up in her gravity.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    $moe$ (07-29-2015),Goodfeet (07-29-2015),rabadons (07-30-2015)

  8. #5
    vinnando1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in a place down under.. Ur bed
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    hopefully it doesnt teleport me to your mom because id probably get sucked up in her gravity.
    Oohh nice one that got me good man, but let's get off the mums cause I just got of yours

    Btw u on Aql I might now u lol
    Last edited by vinnando1; 07-28-2015 at 07:01 AM.

  9. #6
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,414
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnando1 View Post
    Oohh nice one that got me good man, but let's get off the mums cause I just got of yours

    Btw u on Aql I might now u lol
    You just got my what, my joke?

    I sure hope so, or else I might have some bad news about your IQ.

    And no, I don't play Aql.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  10. #7
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Tell me how to this
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=999908

    Lol thanks in advance :I

  11. #8
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    5,022
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    23,876
    My Mood
    Busy
    any proof?


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  12. #9
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,218
    My Mood
    Devilish
    when u erase stuff on paper where does it go

  13. #10
    #$%E^Ysrthsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    when u erase stuff on paper where does it go
    Top tier question along with "whats my name" I cant really fathom the pure complexity of this question truly inspiring

  14. #11
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,414
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    when u erase stuff on paper where does it go
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedewced View Post


    Top tier question along with "whats my name" I cant really fathom the pure complexity of this question truly inspiring


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Hunter (07-29-2015),The Conjurer (07-29-2015),vinnando1 (07-29-2015)

  16. #12
    vinnando1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in a place down under.. Ur bed
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
    any proof?
    Proof? Find a magic trick you want me to reveal, and I'll reveal it... Idk why you would ask for proof for this type of service in the first place tbh

  17. #13
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,314
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
    any proof?
    You're asking proof for this kind of free service?

  18. #14
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
    any proof?
    Pstttt, I'll tell you where he gets these answers but don't tell anyone about it, k? He gets them from Google.

  19. #15
    vinnando1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in a place down under.. Ur bed
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by makeithurt123 View Post
    Tell me how to this
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=999908

    Lol thanks in advance :I
    I've solved 90% of the trick, I'll just list a few for now and reveal the rest at a later time.

    I'm not 100% certain with these justifications, but I'm pretty certain that the trick is performed with these methods.

    I've Actually come up with 2 methods I am working on the second atm

    Things to note:
    1. I researched some of his performances and his magic had the exact same set up ( )
    See that black mat? The table is most likely designed for this trick and I assume there is a mechanism under it such as the smoke, or a person could be in it. I will justify my reasoning soon



    Method 1 is that the 2 'random' assistants are set up, meaning that there are already duplicated signatures in the deck

    Before

    Trick 1 (Pen Vanish)
    Alright guys come on, we all know how this trick is done... It's the most simple trick trick you can learn, just simply a slight of hand. If you watch that part in 0.25 it is beyond obvious that he sticks it in his pocket inside his vest jacket thingy.

    Trick 2 (only solved half of it)
    The smoke from his mouth comes from some vapour inhale mechanism in the cards, watch his mouth before he puts the deck in his mouth and after. The smoke comes from inside the table, that's pretty obvious.

    I dont have enough time today to list the rest,

    But the part where he teleports the 2 sharpies ( 3:22) is by far the most simple. He has 2 pens, It hides one behind his right pointer finger, notice his grip, who the fuck holds a pen like that lmao. And his other one is concealed in his left hand, pretty obvious. When he extends his hand out, the pen in his left hand is behind the palm of his hand sticking to his pointing finger, to prove this, pause at 3:24 and you can even see it between the gaps of his hands. And he just switches it a bit, you can also tell he grips the pen with his pointing and fuck you finger. He already had the card in his left hand, so he put the pens back into his pockets which i found more blatant then GE cheaters in csgo.

    I'll post the rest tomorrow when I have time (: Stay tuned

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


    Pstttt, I'll tell you where he gets these answers but don't tell anyone about it, k? He gets them from Google.
    you have no proof I get them off google lol, I've solved magic which you can't find on google, I find it amusing when people like you jump into conclusion without evidence

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] m wondering how can this be done???
    By dvorton23 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 07:47 AM
  2. Do you ever wonder whats in the skys?
    By Gh3ck0 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 08:09 AM
  3. ust wondering how u do something
    By 54dnahdaed in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 01:23 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 10:01 PM
  5. im wondering how to get hacks for combat arms?
    By hackca4life in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 10:29 PM