View Poll Results: Which would you rather?

Voters
24. This poll is closed
  • Be really really cold

    16 66.67%
  • Be extremely HOT .

    8 33.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Diisasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    B-Ball Court
    Posts
    1,829
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    491
    My Mood
    Blah

    Which would you rather?

    Which would you rather?

    jew!

  2. #2
    scruffy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Be extremely cold to counter-balance how hawt I am naturally.


  3. #3
    Sausage Fest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    856
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Be really cold .

  4. #4
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    32C - Altered mental state; 28C - Hypotension, decreasing consciousness; 27C - Shivering ceases; 24C - Asystole, coma; 20-26C - Respirations cease; 13C - lowest recorded survivor from accidental hypothermia; 9C - lowest recorded survivor from controlled hypothermia.


    Ima take mah chances wit hot yo.

  5. #5
    blacksaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,686
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Dead
    I'd rather be cold. Human brain starts to take damage at 105F. And you'd get super dehydrated.
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

    Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

  6. #6
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    cold with a blanket.. fall a sleep
    baba gewd
    ;_;

  7. #7
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    * 39C (102.2F) (Pyrexia) - Severe sweating, flushed and very red. Fast heart rate and breathlessness. There may be exhaustion accompanying this. Children and people with epilepsy may be very likely to get convulsions at this point.
    * 40C (104F) - Fainting, dehydration, weakness, vomiting, headache and dizziness may occur as well as profuse sweating.
    * 41C (105.8F) - (Medical emergency) - Fainting, vomiting, severe headache, dizziness, confusion, hallucinations, delirium and drowsiness can occur. There may also be palpitations and breathlessness.
    * 42C (107.6F) - Subject may turn pale or remain flushed and red. They may become comatose, be in severe delirium, vomiting, and convulsions can occur. Blood pressure may be high or low and heart rate will be very fast.
    * 43C (109.4F) - Normally death, or there may be serious brain damage, continuous convulsions and shock. Cardio-respiratory collapse will occur.
    * 44C (111.2F) or more - Almost certainly death will occur; however, patients have been known to survive up to 46.5C (115.7F).

  8. #8
    Diisasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    B-Ball Court
    Posts
    1,829
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    491
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    32C - Altered mental state; 28C - Hypotension, decreasing consciousness; 27C - Shivering ceases; 24C - Asystole, coma; 20-26C - Respirations cease; 13C - lowest recorded survivor from accidental hypothermia; 9C - lowest recorded survivor from controlled hypothermia.


    Ima take mah chances wit hot yo.
    lol ehh ...

    jew!

  9. #9
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    * 39C (102.2F) (Pyrexia) - Severe sweating, flushed and very red. Fast heart rate and breathlessness. There may be exhaustion accompanying this. Children and people with epilepsy may be very likely to get convulsions at this point.
    * 40C (104F) - Fainting, dehydration, weakness, vomiting, headache and dizziness may occur as well as profuse sweating.
    * 41C (105.8F) - (Medical emergency) - Fainting, vomiting, severe headache, dizziness, confusion, hallucinations, delirium and drowsiness can occur. There may also be palpitations and breathlessness.
    * 42C (107.6F) - Subject may turn pale or remain flushed and red. They may become comatose, be in severe delirium, vomiting, and convulsions can occur. Blood pressure may be high or low and heart rate will be very fast.
    * 43C (109.4F) - Normally death, or there may be serious brain damage, continuous convulsions and shock. Cardio-respiratory collapse will occur.
    * 44C (111.2F) or more - Almost certainly death will occur; however, patients have been known to survive up to 46.5C (115.7F).
    I have lived in florida all my life, I'll take my chances with Extreme Heat.


  10. #10
    blacksaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,686
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Dead
    You can't take off any more clothes once you're naked. So heat would be bad. You can always put on a jacket or a winter coat made out of polar bear fur.
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

    Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

  11. #11
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Happy
    Obama, ur information is invalid.

    At China, the heat gets up to 48 degrees Celsius. dont think ppl dyin from that cuz theres still food stalls set up all over the place

  12. #12
    OMARz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Madrid,Spain
    Posts
    2,025
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    706
    My Mood
    Tired
    I live in australia and ive survived heat of upto 48 degrees.

    I place my bet on heat.



  13. #13
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I'm already extremely hot.

  14. #14
    scruffy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Cynical
    rofl..

    Guys, that is 48C with a heat index.

    That's not the same as full on 48C without sun exposure.

    EDIT: Czar - Way to steal my comment :[

  15. #15
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by OMARz View Post
    I live in australia and ive survived heat of upto 48 degrees.

    I place my bet on heat.
    People who grow up in extremely hot places (australia, africa, florida, parts of southamerica) Gain resitence from heat easily.


    Im in centeral Florida, today it got to 85f. Not bad at all you say? IT IS DECEMBER!


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which would you rather listen to?
    By J Miliam in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 04:12 PM
  2. Would You Rather?
    By HAXMO in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:00 PM
  3. Would you rather...
    By ZippoFreak in forum General
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 02:12 AM
  4. Would you rather...
    By danya101 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 09:45 AM
  5. What would you rather be?
    By Ariez in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:46 PM