Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,287
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,638
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Windows 10 is great!


     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  2. #2
    Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RIGGED
    Posts
    2,921
    Reputation
    408
    Thanks
    656
    My Mood
    Tired
    thaz why Im staying with win7/8


  3. #3
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yeah, there are few good settings, but also remind yourself that Windows 10 fixes a lot of flaws which Windows 7 / 8.1 has/had
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  4. #4
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Shitdowns 10 .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  5. #5
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,415
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    Yeah, there are few good settings, but also remind yourself that Windows 10 fixes a lot of flaws which Windows 7 / 8.1 has/had
    Oh yeah sure, fix the flaws by adding in an irremovable keylogger and having the ability to scan your private files/external drives without permission.

    Totally a huge fix.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (07-30-2015),HalfBajan (07-30-2015),Predator's Panda (07-29-2015)

  7. #6
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    Oh yeah sure, fix the flaws by adding in an irremovable keylogger and having the ability to scan your private files/external drives without permission.

    Totally a huge fix.
    Well.. That's definitely retarded and dumb. I'm sure they'll add an option to disable this kind of shit, u know, man this was just released, haha.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #7
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    This is the hottest drop since 2pac died.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    Predator's Panda (07-29-2015)

  10. #8
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    So uhm... I just finished downloading it. Was this a mistake?

  11. #9
    Dongonata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    530
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Still better than Windows 8.

  12. #10
    lordtimmy37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    and now im staying on windows 8
    aaaaaaaaa

  13. #11
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,415
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post


    Well.. That's definitely retarded and dumb. I'm sure they'll add an option to disable this kind of shit, u know, man this was just released, haha.
    I'm assuming you didn't even look at the picture at all.

    You can't disable it.

    Plus Win10 is going to be subscription based apparently.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonke...has-high-cost/


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  14. #12
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    I'm assuming you didn't even look at the picture at all.

    You can't disable it.

    Plus Win10 is going to be subscription based apparently.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonke...has-high-cost/
    That's what you assume, but guess what I did, and its a release date so.......Every settings may or may not change in the future, ever thought of that? I assume you didn't.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  15. #13
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post


    That's what you assume, but guess what I did, and its a release date so.......Every settings may or may not change in the future, ever thought of that? I assume you didn't.
    You are still trying to do this?
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  16. #14
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Socialist Panda Bitch View Post

    You are still trying to do this?
    Are you still try to be this way?
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  17. #15
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's fine so far. I like the interface better than windows 8.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Windows Exploit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 06:16 PM
  2. Windows Live Beta - Go Here Quick!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 02:35 PM
  3. Boot up Windows before you even log in.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 10:10 PM
  4. [search]Warrock double window
    By ryan5458 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 11:56 AM
  5. Playing Warrock In Multi Windows Need Help
    By Shadowguild in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:32 PM