Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,747
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092

    The hoverboard: It's coming!

    Skateboarding is very cool if you can do it properly. Hoverboarding is very cool because of the principle of it, because no one has actually done it that successfully just yet.


    Apart from Lexus, who have spent all week teasing the internet with the release of a proper hoverboard, just like Marty McFly’s in Back To the Future.

    They’ve given us two teasers about the hoverboard, but it is now finally here after a video from a skatepark in Barcelona was uploaded to YouTube.


    Using superconducting magnetic levitation, the board can float through the air while supporting the weight of a human being.







    Exciting or exciting?!
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  2. #2
    Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c:\
    Posts
    1,159
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    397
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Looks dope!
    Any release date?

    If I helped and you want to thank me please click the button or the button
    Check out my YouTube
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Flag Counter is on since 3/21/2015
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    NotKello This is my one and only skype, if I contact you from a source that isn't MPGH or Skype PM me on MPGH for verification, feel free to add me.
    If you have any questions that you would like to ask me feel free to add me on Skype, and I'll be happy to answer you.



    Successful Sells: 14
    Scammed :1



  3. #3
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Funny thing is, I know exactly how it works, superconductors, the smoke you see is from the liquid nitrogen evaporating.
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  4. #4

  5. #5
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,747
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Socialist Panda Bitch View Post
    Funny thing is, I know exactly how it works, superconductors, the smoke you see is from the liquid nitrogen evaporating.
    shut up nerd, it's literally explained on their site.
    https://www.lexus-int.com/amazinginmotion/slide/

    @kello054 IINITIAL TESTING

    It took months of testing to transform maglev technology into a refined track and board. From building a new track, to figuring out the perfect amount of lift, to our hoverboarder testing days on end to get the Lexus Hoverboard ready to ride.

    no release dates or anything


    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  6. #6
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✘✘✘✘✘™
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    851
    Thanks
    871
    My Mood
    Dead
    looks like it scraps a lot.

  7. #7
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    That looks cool.

  8. #8
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by |Vince| View Post
    Well why don't you make one then?
    I was actually going to, for a science fair, but my friend had to move and it never got finished. You need Ytrium Barium Copper Oxide, rare earth magnets, and liquid nitrogen.
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  9. #9
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Looks amazing! For a one time price of only 100,000$!

  10. #10
    meap01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Central City
    Posts
    1,438
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    881
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
    Looks amazing! For a one time price of only 100,000$!
    would buy 24/7

  11. #11
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    you fucking retards lol


    this is impossible using physics.

    this video is CGI.

    concrete is not magnetically conductive in a way something can hover over it, even if its cooled with l nitrogen (which btw us stupid as fuck because you need cans of LN2 in your disposal for no reason at all) isnt going to make the force between the concrete and whatever they use under that board to hover over it.
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  12. #12
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    2554
    Thanks
    8,067
    I dont think its legit

  13. #13
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    I thought this was gonna be a thread about that thing everyone on Youtube has that they call a hoverboard and fucking has wheels

  14. #14
    mattia12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Worldwide!
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,022
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Skateboarding is very cool if you can do it properly. Hoverboarding is very cool because of the principle of it, because no one has actually done it that successfully just yet.


    Apart from Lexus, who have spent all week teasing the internet with the release of a proper hoverboard, just like Marty McFly’s in Back To the Future.

    They’ve given us two teasers about the hoverboard, but it is now finally here after a video from a skatepark in Barcelona was uploaded to YouTube.


    Using superconducting magnetic levitation, the board can float through the air while supporting the weight of a human being.







    Exciting or exciting?!
    Nice, never been see a fake video awesome like this

  15. #15
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    you fucking retards lol


    this is impossible using physics.

    this video is CGI.

    concrete is not magnetically conductive in a way something can hover over it, even if its cooled with l nitrogen (which btw us stupid as fuck because you need cans of LN2 in your disposal for no reason at all) isnt going to make the force between the concrete and whatever they use under that board to hover over it.
    You just watch science one up you and find a working solution.
    I have a bunch in my head.

    You know, back in the days if I had said billions of people would be instantly connected worldwide at once people would say I'm crazy and it's impossible.
    Just.. fucking... watch.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenocide For This Useful Post:

    Predator's Panda (08-06-2015)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Blackshot - The Dead Section is coming up.
    By Lakshay in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. The best thing to come out because of religion
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:52 PM
  3. in the next patch to come
    By dreamfighter in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 08:01 AM
  4. when does the next CA patch come out
    By zmansquared in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 07:14 PM
  5. HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW PUB HACK??????????COME HERE
    By JerbalMaster in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 10:56 AM