Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 75 of 75
  1. #61
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    WHAT?! SCREW YOU, sex is for 4 minutes FPS are 4evar!!!. Or well till you get banned.
    Ok.... lets start with a scenario.

    Would you rather get 1000k free nx, or fuck the girl in my sig for one weekend straight?
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  2. #62
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    Ok.... lets start with a scenario.

    Would you rather get 1000k free nx, or fuck the girl in my sig for one weekend straight?
    nx. Sell the acc then get 2 asian d cups for a full week. MAybe aids but well...

  3. #63
    Melikepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,653
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Right handed all the way

  4. #64
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    nx. Sell the acc then get 2 asian d cups for a full week. MAybe aids but well...
    What the fuck no way.
    Also I don't really like asians (in a sexual way), but I like them in a friend way
    My girl is way hotter than ur asians.

    P.S. R u asian?
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  5. #65
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    What the fuck no way.
    Also I don't really like asians (in a sexual way), but I like them in a friend way
    My girl is way hotter than ur asians.

    P.S. R u asian?
    Argentinian ROFL.

    PS its in south america ass.

  6. #66
    Melikepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,653
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    Ok.... lets start with a scenario.

    Would you rather get 1000k free nx, or fuck the girl in my sig for one weekend straight?
    i would fuck the girl

  7. #67
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by Melikepie View Post
    i would fuck the girl
    Smart boy. Thats what I would do.
    Seriousely would you choose 1000 dollars of video game money or a weekend with sports illustrated cover model 2009.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  8. #68
    Melikepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,653
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Who cares about nx i mean come on its like one doller

  9. #69
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by Melikepie View Post
    Who cares about nx i mean come on its like one doller
    No actually 1000k NX is worth 1000 real bux of real money.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  10. #70
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    Smart boy. Thats what I would do.
    Seriousely would you choose 1000 dollars of video game money or a weekend with sports illustrated cover model 2009.
    on a serious note I'd choose the model.

  11. #71
    Melikepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,653
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amazed
    o i get it i didn't see the (k) but i would still fuck her :]

  12. #72
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by Melikepie View Post
    o i get it i didn't see the (k) but i would still fuck her :]
    So would I.
    I like her better than Megan Fox, but Megan Fox is a close runner-up.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  13. #73
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    So would I.
    I like her better than Megan Fox, but Megan Fox is a close runner-up.
    Better than all of them the most beautiful movie girl I can recall its the girl from the Pirates of the caribean movie. IDK i just had a crush on her when I was 10 BUT WDF WE GOING OFF TOPIC.

  14. #74
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    Better than all of them the most beautiful movie girl I can recall its the girl from the Pirates of the caribean movie. IDK i just had a crush on her when I was 10 BUT WDF WE GOING OFF TOPIC.
    Naw aww hands are related to having sex with girls.
    See they are still related and on topic.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  15. #75
    M!niG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    both handed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. What problems are you worried about??
    By Oneirish in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 01:36 AM
  2. What hack are you using?
    By aonix in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 05:49 AM
  3. What hacks are you using?
    By jared808 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:30 AM
  4. How Much Dinar Do You Have And What Level Are You?
    By Synns in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 03:14 AM
  5. What music are you into?
    By scooby107 in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 01:32 AM