Thread: Read please

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Read please

Hello,
    I have nothing to do so i am searching on forums..
    Recently my parents and my 4 old bro died from a car accident because a drunk guy was driving and crashed with them. It have been 1 month and i am crying everyday till i have no more powers. Atm i live with my grandpa he is very sick and i cant go to work cause i have to take care of him. He is everything i got ... I have thought of suiciding many times because i cannot live like this anymore. I have no clothes, im very poor and 1 friend i had found out to be fake. I think my life has no purpose and i dont know what to do. My nerves are completely destroyed and noone cares... Im in need for someone to listen me, to take care of me and feed me as my parents did.. I miss them bery much!
    Sry for my english im very desperate...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathiology View Post
    Hello,
    I have nothing to do so i am searching on forums..
    Recently my parents and my 4 old bro died from a car accident because a drunk guy was driving and crashed with them. It have been 1 month and i am crying everyday till i have no more powers. Atm i live with my grandpa he is very sick and i cant go to work cause i have to take care of him. He is everything i got ... I have thought of suiciding many times because i cannot live like this anymore. I have no clothes, im very poor and 1 friend i had found out to be fake. I think my life has no purpose and i dont know what to do. My nerves are completely destroyed and noone cares... Im in need for someone to listen me, to take care of me and feed me as my parents did.. I miss them bery much!
    Sry for my english im very desperate...
    Hey bro i understand completely how you feel, i can relate to your depression, i want to teach you the abcs of emotional regulation as well as distress tolerance skills and radical acceptance. So abcs are the most useful key to combating depression. Abcs are acknowledging your feelings and correcting you crooked thinking. Abcs go like this: a stands for action (e.g your parents or loved ones die) b stands for beliefs (e.g) im all alone i want to die) c stands for consequence (e.g get depressed , harm yourself) d is the most important, it stands for dispute your beliefs (e.g i have friends who care, i can turn this around)
    Distress tolerance is used to cope with traumas like loosing family. Distress tolerance include mindfulness, self soothing and side breathing. You should look into it. If you feel like hurting yourself its normal, your body releases endorfins when u cut or self mutilate that take the pain away for a short period of time. Instead of hurting yourself try grabbing ice in your hand, it still releases endorfins without mutilation.
    And last is radical acceptance, it basically means move on and live in the moment, accept and confront your feelings

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jubs For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Shadow (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Hey man thanks very much for reading this and taking this on consideration. I red all your text very carefully , the problem is even if i stay strong or dont hurt myself, it's still hopeless. My parents and bro dont come back, i miss them so much they were my workd. Even my granpa is very sick , he cant handle their deaths too, i think he is gonna die too and ill be all alone. Cousins i had gave me the old pc i am writing. They didnt even help with money whoch is the thing i need the most atm.. I think this life isnt meant for me..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sathiology For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Shadow (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Hey man thanks very much for reading this and taking this on consideration. I red all your text very carefully , the problem is even if i stay strong or dont hurt myself, it's still hopeless. My parents and bro dont come back, i miss them so much they were my workd. Even my granpa is very sick , he cant handle their deaths too, i think he is gonna die too and ill be all alone. Cousins i had gave me the old pc i am writing. They didnt even help with money whoch is the thing i need the most atm.. I think this life isnt meant for me..
    I have bipolar disorder, my mood swings from asshole who wants to die to happy guy who wants to play games and give money away i compensate for my imperfections sometimes. I know that nothing is permanent. Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem. You should call a counselor on this. If you want my phone number im always available if you feel like doing anything pm me on mpgh and we can chat, we can play games together too. Find things that make you happy and ill gladly do then with you

Thanks
    I do not own a phone, we can talk each other i dont know where but you can tell me.i dont ecen have money to call a counselor , i think i am very hopeless. I used to play a strategy game , but whenever i try to do smth that used to make me happy, i remember my parents and bro, go to my bed and cry for hours. Im sry for my grandpa too, he dont deserve this..

Thanks
    I do not own a phone, we can talk each other i dont know where but you can tell me.i dont ecen have money to call a counselor , i think i am very hopeless. I used to play a strategy game , but whenever i try to do smth that used to make me happy, i remember my parents and bro, go to my bed and cry for hours. Im sry for my grandpa too, he dont deserve this..
    I can reccomend healthy and unhealthy ways to cope with this, i dont know what kind of mindset your in and which one appeals more to you right now. As much as objects and everyday actions have emotional attachments to family members, but you have to live in the moment and move on. I read a bookin rehab called mans search for meaning and i think you should read it. Also read the tao of pooh.

Thanks
    How to move on without money? I sold many things i had in the house just to have some food in the future.. Also where can i have contact with you man?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe skype?

Thanks
    How to move on without money? I sold many things i had in the house just to have some food in the future.. Also where can i have contact with you man?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe skype?
    Yea im also on mpgh alot so you can always hit me up

Thanks
    I cant sens pm idk why my skype is kevin.bisha2

Thanks
    I cant sens pm idk why my skype is kevin.bisha2
    Ok ill add you when im home. You should also get more involved with mpgh and make friends here. It helps me alot

Thanks
    obvious troll @Jov stop getting trolled dumbo
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    obvious troll @Jov stop getting trolled dumbo
    Hey bro sometimes it may not be a troll

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post

Hey bro sometimes it may not be a troll
    prolly gonna ask for a fund raise
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    Why should i troll? This isnt even funny to make a joke. Why are you offending ?..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

prolly gonna ask for a fund raise
    Started as troll,looking to get money now probably.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast