Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
    Yea reship.com is know by amazon us myus there prices are cheaper to.
    i mean it doesnt hurt to try right?

  2. #17
    bioecho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Bay Area
    Posts
    800
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    i mean it doesnt hurt to try right?
    no amazon will deny your refund with reship.com because they know of that trick.

  3. #18
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
    no amazon will deny your refund with reship.com because they know of that trick.
    come on man fucking mpgh random dude told me it will work. I really would pay somone kinda a bit more just for this fuckin refund

  4. #19
    bioecho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Bay Area
    Posts
    800
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    come on man fucking mpgh random dude told me it will work. I really would pay somone kinda a bit more just for this fuckin refund
    Random dude is wrong. Use myus.com they are much better for reship. They charge less and aren't fuckign scammers

  5. #20
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
    Random dude is wrong. Use myus.com they are much better for reship. They charge less and aren't fuckign scammers
    u can refund on myus.com?

  6. #21
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    come on man fucking mpgh random dude told me it will work. I really would pay somone kinda a bit more just for this fuckin refund
    "I'm sorry but we will not be refunding or replacing your order as we see you are using a freight forwarding company. We have confirmed delivery to reship.com and you can contact them with any issues about your order."

    Exact words from a rep, sorry man.

  7. #22
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    "I'm sorry but we will not be refunding or replacing your order as we see you are using a freight forwarding company. We have confirmed delivery to reship.com and you can contact them with any issues about your order."

    Exact words from a rep, sorry man.
    is that towards to all reship sites?

  8. #23
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    is that towards to all reship sites?
    If Amazon knows it's a reship, that's the answer you'll get.
    Last edited by Degree; 08-10-2015 at 09:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. just a quick question about weapons
    By depkillz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 12:48 AM
  2. quick question WPE
    By svalkur in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 12:26 AM
  3. quick question
    By ace76543 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 10:53 PM
  4. Quick Question
    By mostwanted in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 10:50 PM
  5. Quick Question..Please Answer
    By ypg_gamer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:32 AM