Thread: Philosophy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Philosophy

There has been a lack of good discussion threads here for a while so I figure I'll just kick one and maybe find myself entertained by it a little bit.
    For my fellow Spotify users, here's a good playlist you can listen to while we discuss and talk about basically anything and everything you can think of.

https://play.spotify.com/user/offici...XHTDR8CYIEddpW

I oftentimes find myself pondering while pacing around my apartment, about what if's and what could have been, I'm not sure I'd change much of my choices, if any at all, I'm not a regretful person, have you ever thought about something that you would have wanted to change but you don't know how you would even begin to do so?

Maybe you have problems expressing your feelings, are you having trouble sleeping?
    Do you guys and gals dream a lot, what do you dream of?

If you could change, what would you change?

Express yourself, what is ailing you, what isn't ailing you.
    What are you guys and gals finding yourself pondering a lot about and how does it make you feel.

Go.

Thanks
    This has got to be a joke.. "express myself" Aint nobody got time fo dat.

Im sorry but I have no emotions.. I have alexithymia google it.
    Last edited by Stonerdays; 08-16-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonerdays View Post
    This has got to be a joke.. "express myself" Aint nobody got time fo dat.
    Because you're a mindless mannequin.
    Just like a lot of the world.

Go jerk off to some MLP while you smoke your grit and think you're gangster.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    Because you're a mindless mannequin.
    Just like a lot of the world.

Go jerk off to some MLP while you smoke your grit and think you're gangster.
    FYI I edited it.. and I don't think im a gangster I have the license for medical marijuana

Thanks

FYI I edited it.. and I don't think im a gangster I have the license for medical marijuana
    I'm not going to apologize for responding to your jump the gun answer.
    If you do have a green card, don't you ever philosophize about what things could have been, what if you had lived somewhere else.
    What if that girl you really like didn't reject you? What if.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    I'm not going to apologize for responding to your jump the gun answer.
    If you do have a green card, don't you ever philosophize about what things could have been, what if you had lived somewhere else.
    What if that girl you really like didn't reject you? What if.
    What if.. yeah I feel you man but the thing is I literally have no emotions at all so I cant comprehend how others feel I always have to force myself to be happying/sad etc... it's just im way fucked up. and yeah I've been rejected by a girl once but ever since that day that bitch fucked me over

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I think, sometimes its bad to think about the ifs in life.

because if you only think of the things you could have done differently to get you somewhere else - your life is empty and full of regret

learn lessons from your mistakes,dont punish yourself for doing them
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks

What if.. yeah I feel you man but the thing is I literally have no emotions at all so I cant comprehend how others feel I always have to force myself to be happying/sad etc... it's just im way fucked up. and yeah I've been rejected by a girl once but ever since that day that bitch fucked me over
    Just because you claim to lack feelings or being unable to feel them or judge a situation based on emotion.
    Doesn't mean you can't stop and think, why did I do this, what would have happened if I had done this instead.
    So, let me set you off then, what if that girl hadn't rejected you? Would you have become a different person, would she maybe have opened you up and helped you feel these feelings you lack, maybe she'd fix you, what if.

Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    I think, sometimes its bad to think about the ifs in life.

because if you only think of the things you could have done differently to get you somewhere else - your life is empty and full of regret

learn lessons from your mistakes,dont punish yourself for doing them
    Pondering about something is not at all the same thing as being full of regret.
    Granted at this second my life is pretty empty but it's completely unrelated to what if's.
    Thinking about what you could have done differently to affect it towards a different outcome won't change the fact of what you've done and any smart individual will know this and not obsess over what they've could've done differently, they'd be thinking, how can I go about this better IF something similar were to come up again. Look at it as a self-analyzing and self-help thing.

Wouldn't you like to know what would have happened if you fought back to that bully from school that you didn't have the energy or strength to say I've had enough of this shit, how it might have helped and saved someone else, what would YOU do if you could change the way you think.

Thanks
    I have problem expressing anything emotional.
    I dream a lot about I am drowning and I cannot swim for shit.

If I could change, I would want to control all emotions (like actually control them)

I think a lot about the future and where I what my involvement in it be. Will I succeeded in life? I also think about how tiny humans are. (not literally of course)
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    its always been that moment when I heard the words "im sorry but I don't think this is gonna work out" that moment my heart fell into my stomach and my face was BLANK. Ever since then my emotions is fucked up and I don't feel any of them literally. its like I've become vampire-like.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

If I could change, I would want to control all emotions (like actually control them)

I think a lot about the future and where I what my involvement in it be. Will I succeeded in life? I also think about how tiny humans are. (not literally of course)
    Just got to work twords what you want. If you put a lot of effort into it you will get where you want to be.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

If you could control feelings, then they'd be thoughts.
    Which is partially true, so with years of practicing I think you could actually be able to retain some sort of control of your feelings.
    Elaborate more on the dreams, I intend to have a wall of text everywhere here.

Will you succeed in life? That's a huge question, one I bet a lot of people think about, what would you consider to be a "success" in life, where do you want to be.

its always been that moment when I heard the words "im sorry but I don't think this is gonna work out" that moment my heart fell into my stomach and my face was BLANK. Ever since then my emotions is fucked up and I don't feel any of them literally. its like I've become vampire-like.
    So you still have feelings, you just don't know how to utilize them, heartbreak can be tough if the emotions are deep enough.
    I should know, I've become a pretty cold, unstable and controlling as a result of constant let downs, somewhere down the road eventually I think everyone loses their will to fight if something doesn't feel like it's budging, ever.

Now we're getting somewhere, you're not alone in suffering from so called Zombieism, I often just drift along, thinking, to then look up and suddenly I'm somewhere else, drifting in and out in lack of better judgement on how to deal with a situation.
    I'm certain that if you we're presented with a similar decision on how you could have approached things, would you stay your path or would you change?
    What if, next time, you get the girl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    At this point in my life I would change nothing, had you asked me 2 years ago I would have changed everything. But in the last 2 years my life has fallen into place and I wouldn't want to fuck that up.

I tend to find myself pondering about the future and how can I make it perfect, its a silly thought but I believe its possible. I believe that I can become what I want to be. Everything I imagine can happen seems realistic to me, could just be I'm young and naive and life is going to give me fat fucking wakeup call but I can't think of all the bad things that can happen, I much prefer thinking of the good things that will happen.

Thanks
    I would totally change but at the same no. Because its a long story and shes a whore. Also its been already 3 years that this happened and I literally don't feel nothing you just don't know how it feels like

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Wicked View Post
    At this point in my life I would change nothing, had you asked me 2 years ago I would have changed everything. But in the last 2 years my life has fallen into place and I wouldn't want to fuck that up.

I tend to find myself pondering about the future and how can I make it perfect, its a silly thought but I believe its possible. I believe that I can become what I want to be. Everything I imagine can happen seems realistic to me, could just be I'm young and naive and life is going to give me fat fucking wakeup call but I can't think of all the bad things that can happen, I much prefer thinking of the good things that will happen.
    It's not at all silly to try and affect your future and those around you to make sure everything is golden and fine, because people generally just want to live their life in peace, enjoy it before they pass.

I'd say thinking about the good things would keep you happier in the long run, I unfortunately appear to be seemingly unable to do so.
    I usually only see the negative things, the shit people don't want to see, that's basically all I feel I see. So for your sake, be aware that shit MAY happen, but remember that you should try and make the best of the situation, live for the day.

I also have problem planning things, I can't live in the future, I'm stuck in the past, and I live for the day.
    Illogical? Maybe, the brain isn't all logical.

People tell me, only you set your limits, and I to some degree agree with that, so if you want something bad enough, you will do your best to get it.
    Never settle.

I would totally change but at the same no. Because its a long story and shes a whore. Also its been already 3 years that this happened and I literally don't feel nothing you just don't know how it feels like
    Elaborate.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenocide For This Useful Post:

The_Wicked (08-16-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast