Thread: Police

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 62
  1. #46
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Since I have joined the youth academy and am currently a "Jr." police officer my friends have been hating on me telling me that cops are the worst and ect. Do any of you guys hate police officers also? And if so, why?
    pig .

    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post
    I hate jews police officers cuz they hate sand niggers and they racist and suck cock
    @Jew
    no personal atk
    trust me us jews hate u sand niggers arabs too
    Last edited by Versa; 08-20-2015 at 01:25 AM.

    Click on the image or the button below to add me on Skype!

  2. #47
    lgxtragic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Most of these videos online about police abuse is them doing their job. People will make excuse for a campagin against goverment over anything.
    Chillin Like A Villain


  3. #48
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    pig .



    trust me us jews hate u sand niggers arabs too
    If you are in LA ill make sure to pull you over when I patrol.

  4. #49
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    If you are in LA ill make sure to pull you over when I patrol.
    Yup im in LA man i live in Santa Monica i speed all the time but my radar detector warns me of pigs so im good havnt had a speeding ticket. See that mentality shows that ur gona be a bad cop ill make sure to record everything you do!
    Last edited by Versa; 08-20-2015 at 02:09 AM.

    Click on the image or the button below to add me on Skype!

  5. #50
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    I've had to deal with my local PD, and they are pricks. They perform based on a quota, which they technically shouldn't have and they deny exists. So they're incentivised to make as many arrests and write out as many tickets as possible each month to reach the quota, rather than focusing on "protecting and serving". They've been reduced from a pillar of the community to glorified tax collectors with sidearms. The end of the month is a fucking nightmare because these fuckers patrol the streets like silent great whites, and do anything they can to write you a ticket and search you.
    the problem is that if they don't meet that quota, their pay gets docked significantly
    thanks war on drugs

    from what i've found, it varies from city to city; police down here are pretty chill unless they're REALLY bored and they'll pull you over and just let you go for no reason essentially

  6. #51
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    Yup im in LA man i live in Santa Monica i speed all the time but my radar detector warns me of pigs so im good havnt had a speeding ticket. See that mentality shows that ur gona be a bad cop ill make sure to record everything you do!
    I won't be on the ground i'll be in the air lol. So if you every try to pull of 9/11 then i'll deal with you.

  7. #52
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Since I have joined the youth academy and am currently a "Jr." police officer my friends have been hating on me telling me that cops are the worst and ect. Do any of you guys hate police officers also? And if so, why?
    Ahahah good luck you nark.
    Lol Have fun dropping out of school.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  8. #53
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    I won't be on the ground i'll be in the air lol. So if you every try to pull of 9/11 then i'll deal with you.
    wtf are you implying? average pig attitude I think you are gona fit right in with all of them you do like donuts right?

    Click on the image or the button below to add me on Skype!

  9. #54
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumboxe's Sheep View Post
    Ahahah good luck you nark.
    Lol Have fun dropping out of school.
    Dropping out of school what? You make no sense.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    wtf are you implying? average pig attitude I think you are gona fit right in with all of them you do like donuts right?
    I have not had a donut in like 5 years actually.

  10. #55
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,234
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    Why would anybody like CS. No I don't want it.
    Well, if you didn't want it, then why question it from another person? Makes a lot of sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    you were quick 2 the trigger m8


    On-topic:
    Cops are crazy, especially when it comes to them being on drugs like crazy.
    Last edited by xlux; 08-20-2015 at 05:03 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. #56
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post


    Well, if you didn't want it, then why question it from another person? Makes a lot of sense





    On-topic:
    Cops are crazy, especially when it comes to them being on drugs like crazy.
    You earn Cocksucker for being a faggot, bitchy and when you flame at members a lot. I didn't see him do any of that in General that is why I asked.

  12. #57
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,234
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    You earn Cocksucker for being a faggot, bitchy and when you flame at members a lot. I didn't see him do any of that in General that is why I asked.
    Sorry, but that's not always the case on getting cocksucker, you should be aware of that by now.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  13. #58
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post


    Sorry, but that's not always the case on getting cocksucker, you should be aware of that by now.
    I am sorry for not devoting my whole life to MPGH and know everything.

  14. #59
    Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c:\
    Posts
    1,159
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    397
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I'm only 15 never messed with a cop or a cop never came to me for something bad.

    If I helped and you want to thank me please click the button or the button
    Check out my YouTube
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Flag Counter is on since 3/21/2015
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    NotKello This is my one and only skype, if I contact you from a source that isn't MPGH or Skype PM me on MPGH for verification, feel free to add me.
    If you have any questions that you would like to ask me feel free to add me on Skype, and I'll be happy to answer you.



    Successful Sells: 14
    Scammed :1



  15. #60
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Dropping out of school what? You make no sense.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I have not had a donut in like 5 years actually.
    Most narks drop out of school.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 04:06 PM
  2. Fuck DA POLICE
    By CROFFHACK in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 10:14 AM
  3. Surviving Police Encounters....
    By MagikBullet in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 08:05 PM
  4. What happens if your drunk at police station
    By System79 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 07:10 AM
  5. Police Raid on thepiratebay.org ISP
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 04:43 PM