Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    FlutterShy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Have you ever felt like this?

    Sometimes when I hear news like ISIS killing people and terrorists killing lots of innocent people or if someone does something really mean to someone else For example Bullies and I see people at school who are dicks also I feel like they are really stupid or maybe have some kind of disability or are mentally distraught. I just wish that these people were tied up to a chair and I could slap them to death asking about why they are dicks and why they kill people!

    This is my theory on life: People are born dumb right and thats why we can not remember ourselves as babies and like 4-5 years old. When we become 14-16 we become very wise if we live in a free country with good education. When i see islamic people i feel as though they have been brainwashed because they live in a country with no free speech and strict religion. I feel that when we are able to see the world with our own eyes in our own opinion and our brains become so advanced that we can assess things for example when i look at the sky i think really hard about why we are here and so many complex things come to my mind like if god has died is god there? I think that people who are intelligent enough to have complex ideas about creation and genuinely kind people have broken this curse of the world being a bad place and have gained "true enlightenment"

    Something I have remembered and is fresh in my mind is this: Has God died?
    In an anime I watched there are 3 forces, the fallen angels, the devils, and god. They found out tat God had died a long time ago and someone called Michael was up there instead of him. Michael is an anime character so maybe Jesus might have replaced him? Idk. It would make sense though because a long time ago there were these "prophets and miracles and no suffering" but now we are suffering and there is no one to help us. The world is slowly burning but no one is realising it!

    Thank you for reading! Please add a rep comment and hit the thanks button if you agree. It only takes 10 seconds!

  2. #2
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You are right

    religion is cancer. thats old news tho
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  3. #3
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,472
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    You are right

    religion is cancer. thats old news tho
    you're religion is cancer*
    no prsunal atk
    Not your average fuckboy


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to $moe$ For This Useful Post:

    Bumboxe's Sheep (08-20-2015)

  5. #4
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post


    you're religion is cancer*
    no prsunal atk
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  6. #5
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,472
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post


    Not your average fuckboy


  7. #6
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Anime has greatly influenced my thoughts on these kinda stuff as to why people do something wrong, its the circumstances that lead them to be the people they are, Everybody is right in their own terms and only the stronger person's actions are deemed "just". Can't seem to find a way to explain what I'm thinking D: .

    either that or my mind is fucked.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  8. #7
    FlutterShy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Anime has greatly influenced my thoughts on these kinda stuff as to why people do something wrong, its the circumstances that lead them to be the people they are, Everybody is right in their own terms and only the stronger person's actions are deemed "just". Can't seem to find a way to explain what I'm thinking D: .

    either that or my mind is fucked.
    I agree Anime has made me smarter about for example Girls and the world and taught me like how to behave in a way. Some people thought I was annoying 2 years ago but now everyone likes me at school I am good friends with a lot of people and i like to make people laugh and smile I hope you remember my words that I put up there! Take these words in your heart everywhere bro and life will be easier for you and you will become more complete

    Have a good future mate

  9. #8
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShy! View Post
    I agree Anime has made me smarter about for example Girls and the world and taught me like how to behave in a way. Some people thought I was annoying 2 years ago but now everyone likes me at school I am good friends with a lot of people and i like to make people laugh and smile I hope you remember my words that I put up there! Take these words in your heart everywhere bro and life will be easier for you and you will become more complete

    Have a good future mate
    *cough* weaboo brony
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  10. #9
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

    *cough* weaboo brony
    *Cough* Jew, please don't take my money.

  11. #10
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    *Cough* Jew, please don't take my money.
    *cough* too late,look in your wallet
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  12. #11
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

    *cough* too late,look in your wallet
    *Cough* you got me good Jew.

  13. #12
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    *Cough* you got me good Jew.
    goyim served
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  14. #13
    FlutterShy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post


    goyim served
    What do jews believe will happen to them when they die?

    Also, do you wear a suit when you walk around and do you have curly sideburns?

    And you live in Germany as a Jew....... How is that Possible xD>

  15. #14
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShy! View Post
    And you live in Germany as a Jew....... How is that Possible xD>
    hueheue

    i dont and im an ATHEIST


    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShy! View Post
    Also, do you wear a suit when you walk around and do you have curly sideburns?
    huehue


    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShy! View Post
    What do jews believe will happen to them when they die?
    death. there is heaven, not hell in judaism from what i know of dont quote me on that tho
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  16. #15
    TheWits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    715
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShy! View Post
    Sometimes when I hear news like ISIS killing people and terrorists killing lots of innocent people or if someone does something really mean to someone else For example Bullies and I see people at school who are dicks also I feel like they are really stupid or maybe have some kind of disability or are mentally distraught. I just wish that these people were tied up to a chair and I could slap them to death asking about why they are dicks and why they kill people!

    This is my theory on life: People are born dumb right and thats why we can not remember ourselves as babies and like 4-5 years old. When we become 14-16 we become very wise if we live in a free country with good education. When i see islamic people i feel as though they have been brainwashed because they live in a country with no free speech and strict religion. I feel that when we are able to see the world with our own eyes in our own opinion and our brains become so advanced that we can assess things for example when i look at the sky i think really hard about why we are here and so many complex things come to my mind like if god has died is god there? I think that people who are intelligent enough to have complex ideas about creation and genuinely kind people have broken this curse of the world being a bad place and have gained "true enlightenment"

    Something I have remembered and is fresh in my mind is this: Has God died?
    In an anime I watched there are 3 forces, the fallen angels, the devils, and god. They found out tat God had died a long time ago and someone called Michael was up there instead of him. Michael is an anime character so maybe Jesus might have replaced him? Idk. It would make sense though because a long time ago there were these "prophets and miracles and no suffering" but now we are suffering and there is no one to help us. The world is slowly burning but no one is realising it!

    Thank you for reading! Please add a rep comment and hit the thanks button if you agree. It only takes 10 seconds!
    Sorry, but you sound dumb. I dont know if this just me or what ever, things happening because it have to happen. Why do you think other suffering and you not, why others live better and others not. I think other people deos this (ISIS) not because they brainwashed but because they like that. They like to be like this. You had good childhood and your parents showed you that to cause pain to others is bad, not all childs learn that, they know others feel pain and they know they are doing BAD things but they just like it. Cause if some kid's father hurts mother, kid can see that and accept as normal thing, thats how there becoming more man that hurts woman, if father has like 3 kids and hurts mother those 3 kids will hurt their wifes and they will probably have more kids, and thats how there will become more and more men thats hurts women. We can take alot crimes like that.
    World is beautiful or bad, depends how you look.
    And if you look how other people act, that only means most people shouldnt have freedom, thats what goverment is sees and why do you think they want to make NWO if they want, (this might be not true I dont know that) cause they can see people maybe they just trying to protect us from US.
    Sorry for bad english . Hope you can understand.
    This is my opinion.
    I will add rep for your opinion .
    Last edited by TheWits; 08-19-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. You ever feel like this?
    By Color in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 11:56 PM
  2. Have you ever felt
    By Robert in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 02:33 PM
  3. Have you ever done this?
    By Lambosqui in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 07:13 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 10:01 PM