Thanks

The Peering Head Part 1

If you like Horror Stories I'm Sure You'd like what I'll do for the next few Days
    Here's a Part of Horror Story I found, It's amazing and If you want me to post Part 2 later tell me

After moving to that house, my life changed for the worse.. I gained haunting memories and phobias, horrifying images stuck in my head, that I will never be able to shed. I was 23 at the time, and I had just gotten my first job, but it was out of state, and I had to move away from my family.. It was a stressful time in my life... I felt mixed emotions about living in a house by myself, so far away from my family in new jersey, mostly a mix of excitement and nervousness. Of course, I didn't have much money at such a young age, so the house I was moving into was kind of old and run down.. It was a fixer-upper, to put it lightly, but it did come with a good amount of furniture. I remember the night I arrived at the house, after the long drive.. It was probably close to 10oclock. Lugging that giant duffle bag full of clothes up to the empty house.. Dropping the bag on the porch.. Pushing the key into the keyhole, and turning it.. unlocking more than just the door.. but a whole new chapter in my life... the rest of my life, of independence.. of course, at the time I didn't know what I was really walking into..

On that first night, I tried to familiarize myself with the house a bit. There was a living room, a kitchen, a dining room, a basement, two bedrooms upstairs, and two bathrooms, one upstairs, and one in the basement. I had the basic necessities furniture wise, a fridge, an oven and microwave, a couch, a bed, and such. All the floors were wooden, and a bit creaky. It was more of an ideal place for an old woman, but the price was right. I was so exhausted that I just brushed my teeth and went to sleep on that old bed in the bedroom, not caring how dirty it might have been. The first night, I laid awake for probably an hour, with the silence constantly being interrupted by cracks of wood and other house weathering sounds.. All was fine the next morning, I ate at the nearest ihop, got some groceries, and headed back home. Getting out of my car, I saw a woman next door getting into her car. She noticed me. I gave her a wave, and slowed down, half expecting her to come over and introduce herself. But all she did was return a wave, before getting into her car and driving off. Now I was used to having unfriendly neighbors, but there was something about the way she looked at me that made me uncomfortable. I detected a hint of worry on her face.. I shrugged it off and went inside.

I spent the better part of the night watching tv on the old rabbit eared television that was left in the house. When I decided to call it a night, i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.. due to a force of habit, i still shut the door while in the bathroom.. but while i was brushing my teeth, i heard the faint sound of a single knock on the bathroom door. i felt my heart drop and i jumped back against the wall in response. the sound caught me off guard.. it wasn't the sound of wood settling or anything like that.. i distinctly heard the sound of a fist hitting the door.. I'm living on my own now, i'm a grown man... so now I have to be a man. I turned the knob and pushed the door open with force, lunging out into the black hallway, expecting to run into somebody.. but there was nothing at all.. I flipped the light switch to the hallway on. All the doors were still shut just as they were before, except for the door to my bedroom.. i took a deep breath, and ran straight into the room, literally flailing my arms everywhere, expecting to hit somebody. I stopped and took a good look around the room. I was the only living soul in the room.. So that was it.. There was no other possible place an intruder could have gone, I would have definitely heard them run down the creaky old steps, and I would have heard any of the doors close. I was at this point convinced it was just my imagination, or more house noises.. maybe a mix of both.. I had trouble falling asleep that night, I jumped at every little noise, paranoid of my surroundings.. i was acting like a terrified little kid... tbc
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post
    If you like Horror Stories I'm Sure You'd like what I'll do for the next few Days
    Here's a Part of Horror Story I found, It's amazing and If you want me to post Part 2 later tell me

After moving to that house, my life changed for the worse.. I gained haunting memories and phobias, horrifying images stuck in my head, that I will never be able to shed. I was 23 at the time, and I had just gotten my first job, but it was out of state, and I had to move away from my family.. It was a stressful time in my life... I felt mixed emotions about living in a house by myself, so far away from my family in new jersey, mostly a mix of excitement and nervousness. Of course, I didn't have much money at such a young age, so the house I was moving into was kind of old and run down.. It was a fixer-upper, to put it lightly, but it did come with a good amount of furniture. I remember the night I arrived at the house, after the long drive.. It was probably close to 10oclock. Lugging that giant duffle bag full of clothes up to the empty house.. Dropping the bag on the porch.. Pushing the key into the keyhole, and turning it.. unlocking more than just the door.. but a whole new chapter in my life... the rest of my life, of independence.. of course, at the time I didn't know what I was really walking into..

On that first night, I tried to familiarize myself with the house a bit. There was a living room, a kitchen, a dining room, a basement, two bedrooms upstairs, and two bathrooms, one upstairs, and one in the basement. I had the basic necessities furniture wise, a fridge, an oven and microwave, a couch, a bed, and such. All the floors were wooden, and a bit creaky. It was more of an ideal place for an old woman, but the price was right. I was so exhausted that I just brushed my teeth and went to sleep on that old bed in the bedroom, not caring how dirty it might have been. The first night, I laid awake for probably an hour, with the silence constantly being interrupted by cracks of wood and other house weathering sounds.. All was fine the next morning, I ate at the nearest ihop, got some groceries, and headed back home. Getting out of my car, I saw a woman next door getting into her car. She noticed me. I gave her a wave, and slowed down, half expecting her to come over and introduce herself. But all she did was return a wave, before getting into her car and driving off. Now I was used to having unfriendly neighbors, but there was something about the way she looked at me that made me uncomfortable. I detected a hint of worry on her face.. I shrugged it off and went inside.

I spent the better part of the night watching tv on the old rabbit eared television that was left in the house. When I decided to call it a night, i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.. due to a force of habit, i still shut the door while in the bathroom.. but while i was brushing my teeth, i heard the faint sound of a single knock on the bathroom door. i felt my heart drop and i jumped back against the wall in response. the sound caught me off guard.. it wasn't the sound of wood settling or anything like that.. i distinctly heard the sound of a fist hitting the door.. I'm living on my own now, i'm a grown man... so now I have to be a man. I turned the knob and pushed the door open with force, lunging out into the black hallway, expecting to run into somebody.. but there was nothing at all.. I flipped the light switch to the hallway on. All the doors were still shut just as they were before, except for the door to my bedroom.. i took a deep breath, and ran straight into the room, literally flailing my arms everywhere, expecting to hit somebody. I stopped and took a good look around the room. I was the only living soul in the room.. So that was it.. There was no other possible place an intruder could have gone, I would have definitely heard them run down the creaky old steps, and I would have heard any of the doors close. I was at this point convinced it was just my imagination, or more house noises.. maybe a mix of both.. I had trouble falling asleep that night, I jumped at every little noise, paranoid of my surroundings.. i was acting like a terrified little kid... tbc
    Great story but I've seen better horror stories part 2!