Thread: My new rig

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Cool
    Looks good pc mate !

    - Molot -
    |PM|

  2. #32
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,772
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice one there.


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  3. #33
    unsocial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    853
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Busy
    Not bad at all mate, I am also gonna get some nice shit next month probably.

  4. #34
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post


    If you keep spamming that and calling others cock sucker cause they have that tag, then I'm going to make sure that you'll be having one too ASAP. @Hippo do your magnificent magic wand whip.
    Insinuating that you have a say in who gets cocksucker...

    OT: Decent build, I would suggest a better Power supply as your first upgrade because if you use more than 450W your parts will get fucked.

  5. #35
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post


    Insinuating that you have a say in who gets cocksucker...

    OT: Decent build, I would suggest a better Power supply as your first upgrade because if you use more than 450W your parts will get fucked.
    Mate, if you have missed a point, @Jew already got someone a cocksucer, of-course that user admittedly opened up and said that he wanted it, yes it was an insult if you say so

    And it's NOT only ME who wants him to be cocksucker, so the point is proven, my post sadly got removed because reason was a shit post when it wasn't..
    Last edited by xlux; 08-24-2015 at 04:13 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. #36
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsintv View Post
    I will never get CS
    @Hippo is he challenging your powers?
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  7. #37
    Galaxyxd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YourPostsAreTerribleSTFU
    Posts
    1,050
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Dead
    Here's some Gameplay on my new rig, for anyone who'd like to see it.


  8. #38
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    You kinda put yourself in a tough spot. Half the reason people build PCs is because they're easy to upgrade but your PSU is just good enough for what you have now, so upgrade stuff and you'll need a new PSU as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. My new rig
    By VindictusHero in forum Computer Builds & Upgrades
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 06:43 PM
  2. Possible New Rig
    By Elocrypt. in forum Computer Builds & Upgrades
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 04:34 PM
  3. My New Rig [PICS]
    By HalfBajan in forum Computer Builds & Upgrades
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 02:21 AM
  4. New rig soon... shall i return
    By Gourav2122 in forum Dear MPGH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 05:53 PM
  5. New Gaming Rig
    By KilljoyJr in forum General
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 05:42 AM