Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 121
  1. #61
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,246
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

    thats like saying my volvo is capable of driving 300km/h but doesnt have the right motor to do it

    therefor it cannot drive at 300km/h -> also 24fps is the term i use for useless performance. unless you think 30fps at 729p is good
    Sometimes I wonder why jews are so stupid /noshit..

    Like really some games don't just support 60 fps even when they are on new console ..

    Your hatred towards consoles is dumb, computer fanboy
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #62
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post
    Like really some games don't just support 60 fps even when they are on new console
    most games do not run on 60 frames per second on good details on any console. thats because they age way to quickly and never were high end to begin with.
    im not a pc fanboy,i see the advantages of consoles and pcs and pc's completely outnumber them in advantages
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  3. #63
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,246
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

    most games do not run on 60 frames per second on good details on any console. thats because they age way to quickly and never were high end to begin with.
    im not a pc fanboy,i see the advantages of consoles and pcs and pc's completely outnumber them in advantages
    Of-course... Yet again, console games run good enough on 60 fps not like computer games nowdays that they need 8GB of fucking ram to run a game and some OP graphic card and shit, that's where console outnumbers computer ATM
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  4. #64
    Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c:\
    Posts
    1,159
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    397
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post




    I know my table looks ugly and monitor is so old school, but they'll be upgraded
    Is that a kettle?

    If I helped and you want to thank me please click the button or the button
    Check out my YouTube
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Flag Counter is on since 3/21/2015
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    NotKello This is my one and only skype, if I contact you from a source that isn't MPGH or Skype PM me on MPGH for verification, feel free to add me.
    If you have any questions that you would like to ask me feel free to add me on Skype, and I'll be happy to answer you.



    Successful Sells: 14
    Scammed :1



  5. #65
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post




    I know my table looks ugly and monitor is so old school, but they'll be upgraded
    If you didn't spend all of your money on an expensive Razer tier shit keyboard, you could have a good monitor.

  6. #66
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,246
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    If you didn't spend all of your money on an expensive Razer tier shit keyboard, you could have a good monitor.
    I can get new monitor right now too if I want to.. What are you going to say now? There's a difference between paying for an item straight away or paying it by one by one.
    Last edited by xlux; 08-23-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  7. #67
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post


    I can get new monitor right now too if I want to.. What are you going to say now?
    I am going to say buy a new one, since that monitor is from the BC times. Get a new desk too while you are at it.

  8. #68
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,246
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    I am going to say buy a new one, since that monitor is from the BC times. Get a new desk too while you are at it.
    I'm fine with my desk.. As long as it can held 1 monitor its fine even 2 in that matter.. And I wont waste my money on a monitor when in 3 months I have to go Tallinn..


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto View Post


    Is that a kettle?
    A what? /ms2short
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #69
    Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c:\
    Posts
    1,159
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    397
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post


    I'm fine with my desk.. As long as it can held 1 monitor its fine even 2 in that matter.. And I wont waste my money on a monitor when in 3 months I have to go Tallinn..


    - - - Updated - - -



    A what? /ms2short

    A Kettle

    //10char

    If I helped and you want to thank me please click the button or the button
    Check out my YouTube
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Flag Counter is on since 3/21/2015
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    NotKello This is my one and only skype, if I contact you from a source that isn't MPGH or Skype PM me on MPGH for verification, feel free to add me.
    If you have any questions that you would like to ask me feel free to add me on Skype, and I'll be happy to answer you.



    Successful Sells: 14
    Scammed :1



  10. #70
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,246
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto View Post

    A Kettle

    //10char
    If you knew what it was then why ask? Yes it is a kettle....
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. #71
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

    600$ is enough for a good gaming pc

    https://pcpa rtpicker.com/p/Tt9sNG

    here just made this build. at least 3x faster than the ps4


    - - - Updated - - -




    cinematic 24 fps isnt my thing
    Exactly, you've never played on a console. Most next gen games are in 60FPS, most last gen games are in 30FPS. There isn't one game in 24fps.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

    thats like saying my volvo is capable of driving 300km/h but doesnt have the right motor to do it

    therefor it cannot drive at 300km/h -> also 24fps is the term i use for useless performance. unless you think 30fps at 729p is good
    All next gen games run at either 900p, or 1080p. I'd like to see you get a computer for $344 that can run all next gen games in 900/1080p60fps.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

    most games do not run on 60 frames per second on good details on any console. thats because they age way to quickly and never were high end to begin with.
    im not a pc fanboy,i see the advantages of consoles and pcs and pc's completely outnumber them in advantages
    Not a PC fanboy? You're hating on consoles when you've never even played on one, nor have you ever read up on one. You're a fucking hater with no information to back up your claim.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    xlux (08-23-2015)

  13. #72
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,246
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post


    Exactly, you've never played on a console. Most next gen games are in 60FPS, most last gen games are in 30FPS. There isn't one game in 24fps.


    - - - Updated - - -



    All next gen games run at either 900p, or 1080p. I'd like to see you get a computer for $344 that can run all next gen games in 900/1080p60fps.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Not a PC fanboy? You're hating on consoles when you've never even played on one, nor have you ever read up on one. You're a fucking hater with no information to back up your claim.
    Agreed everything above: And a computer which runs the game on settings like ultra (unsure if that's what the settings PS4 runs at) but still the game on console doesn't drop any FPS even while recording it meanwhile on computer you get frame drops and shit..

    Look at example for the newest Batman game, it was a piece of shit on computer, best on consoles, and you say console undertake computers? Laughable..
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  14. #73
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post


    Agreed everything above: And a computer which runs the game on settings like ultra (unsure if that's what the settings PS4 runs at) but still the game on console doesn't drop any FPS even while recording it meanwhile on computer you get frame drops and shit..

    Look at example for the newest Batman game, it was a piece of shit on computer, best on consoles, and you say console undertake computers? Laughable..
    I'd imagine the next gen consoles run most of their games with medium settings. Minecraft is in max, 1080p/60fps though. Not that surprising.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  15. #74
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,246
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post


    I'd imagine the next gen consoles run most of their games with medium settings. Minecraft is in max, 1080p/60fps though. Not that surprising.
    Are you like serious? Minecraft in max settings? It doesn't EVEN have settings to max out, it looks good without them haha..
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  16. #75
    Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Shadow
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    We have the same printer @Blade
    it rocks right? prints like a beast

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Image] What does your desktop look like?
    By Skipss in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-16-2015, 07:01 AM
  2. [Discussion] What does your character look like?
    By KoFar in forum DayZ Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 12:28 AM
  3. What is your work area / desk like?
    By Auxilium in forum General
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-21-2013, 07:34 AM
  4. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 08:04 AM
  5. What does your guitar look like?
    By moosicgawd in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 03:28 PM

Tags for this Thread