Thread: COCO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I smoked weed plenty of times b4 and I once fell, hit the corner of the washing machine with my head, didnt feel anything lol.
    my budies were there too, stoned as fck, and they were super worried, because they thought I could be bleeding and shit, but nay, I got up in a minute, got the bong, sat on the sofá, and kept banging. Then I drove home. Oh god, that was the worst part ever. I didnt even know what speed I was going, but after a scary ride I managed to get home safe and sound.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  2. #17
    No0bzDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    314
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post




    except when marijuana and a number of other drugs help aid certain problems that can potentially be life threatening.

    did you know caffeine is a drug? better stop drinking soda .
    Well, I know about marijuana and caffeine, but I didnt know about soda..?
    Also, at least marijuana can lead to many problems if abused, to be correct.
    I know friends that were abusing it, and their proccessing speed has really slowed down.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    I smoked weed plenty of times b4 and I once fell, hit the corner of the washing machine with my head, didnt feel anything lol.
    my budies were there too, stoned as fck, and they were super worried, because they thought I could be bleeding and shit, but nay, I got up in a minute, got the bong, sat on the sofá, and kept banging. Then I drove home. Oh god, that was the worst part ever. I didnt even know what speed I was going, but after a scary ride I managed to get home safe and sound.
    Is this a real story??

  3. #18
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,362
    Quote Originally Posted by No0bzDown View Post
    Well, I know about marijuana and caffeine, but I didnt know about soda..?
    Also, at least marijuana can lead to many problems if abused, to be correct.
    I know friends that were abusing it, and their proccessing speed has really slowed down.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Is this a real story??
    caffeine is in soda -.-

    anything in excess can cause problems. food, computer games, internet, and drugs can all lead to horrible life decisions and health problems in extreme excess.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  4. #19
    No0bzDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    314
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post


    caffeine is in soda -.-

    anything in excess can cause problems. food, computer games, internet, and drugs can all lead to horrible life decisions and health problems in extreme excess.
    Ok , so what are you implying? It's ok , someone can do it but not overdo it, I just wouldnt do it because I know it may be addicting and I know that it may potentially bring me health problems.If I can avoid it, I will. Also , it gives no actual pleasure (at least on me), in comparison to food, gaming , internet and other stuff. In addition, the health problems caused by marijuana are harder to get over ( maybe irreversible) in contrast to the others you mentioned above. There are way other ways to get a feeling like the marjuana one, the "get high" one. As I mentioned above, drugs are for the weak people(meaning the actual drugs that sometimes cost lives, dont give soda as a drug example) , that have psychological problems and are depressed and dont know how to get over it , and for people that think they are like "wow Im someone now" because they just do drugs ( like they think they have a different and extreme mentality different to others). If you are a freaking strong man , with morals and good physical and psychological stands, you will never fall to drugs.

    So thats my opinion, I know some guys here would clown and talk aggresively, but thats what I believe.

  5. #20
    Hopsintv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ecstasy
    Posts
    502
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by No0bzDown View Post
    Ok , so what are you implying? It's ok , someone can do it but not overdo it, I just wouldnt do it because I know it may be addicting and I know that it may potentially bring me health problems.If I can avoid it, I will. Also , it gives no actual pleasure (at least on me), in comparison to food, gaming , internet and other stuff. In addition, the health problems caused by marijuana are harder to get over ( maybe irreversible) in contrast to the others you mentioned above. There are way other ways to get a feeling like the marjuana one, the "get high" one. As I mentioned above, drugs are for the weak people(meaning the actual drugs that sometimes cost lives, dont give soda as a drug example) , that have psychological problems and are depressed and dont know how to get over it , and for people that think they are like "wow Im someone now" because they just do drugs ( like they think they have a different and extreme mentality different to others). If you are a freaking strong man , with morals and good physical and psychological stands, you will never fall to drugs.

    So thats my opinion, I know some guys here would clown and talk aggresively, but thats what I believe.
    Don't put weed in the drugs category it's a fucking plant it cures many symptoms.

  6. #21
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,362
    Quote Originally Posted by No0bzDown View Post
    Ok , so what are you implying? It's ok , someone can do it but not overdo it, I just wouldnt do it because I know it may be addicting and I know that it may potentially bring me health problems.If I can avoid it, I will. Also , it gives no actual pleasure (at least on me), in comparison to food, gaming , internet and other stuff. In addition, the health problems caused by marijuana are harder to get over ( maybe irreversible) in contrast to the others you mentioned above. There are way other ways to get a feeling like the marjuana one, the "get high" one. As I mentioned above, drugs are for the weak people(meaning the actual drugs that sometimes cost lives, dont give soda as a drug example) , that have psychological problems and are depressed and dont know how to get over it , and for people that think they are like "wow Im someone now" because they just do drugs ( like they think they have a different and extreme mentality different to others). If you are a freaking strong man , with morals and good physical and psychological stands, you will never fall to drugs.

    So thats my opinion, I know some guys here would clown and talk aggresively, but thats what I believe.
    You lost me when you said clowns would talk aggressively considering I have been level-headed this entire time.

    It just seems like you are an asshole to be honest.

    Let's talk about addiction then, shall we? Addiction is primarily started by the person using said addictive material or substance, not the substance itself. Any addiction can be broken, it just depends on how dependent you've allowed yourself to become.

    I think you may be a tad delusion when it comes to marijuana. It has already been scientifically proven that it has very little, if any at all, addictive properties. Marijuana is in fact easier to quit "cold turkey" than almost anything else, and that includes internet addiction.

    There is absolutely no way to compare how a drug works to anything else. All these children nowadays are like "ohoho I don't need le drugs I am high on life and it's exactly the same feeling!!!111!". No, it isn't. You cannot compare something the physically alters your brain to "playing sports" or "hanging out with friends". All that does is make you look like a total douche.

    Caffeine is a legitimate drug, that can cause MAJOR health problems when used in excess. Go ahead and drink nothing but coffee and soda for a month and then the next month drink only water. You will see the problems that come with it quickly. Caffeine allows your body to easily generate more energy, so if what you say is true and "drugs are for weak men", then how can you allow yourself to gain an edge over your own energy barriers. If you are "so strong and don't need assistance" then drop all caffeinated products completely.

    I personally smoke marijuana every single day, and I have never had any problems with it whatsoever. In fact, it cured a multitude of health problems that I had including depression, anxiety, insomnia, and many others. It's honestly sad that you say "physiological problems are for the weak" because that is so ignorant.

    Do you have any clue what a drug even is at all? I think you may just have your little head filled with health class jargon, because this is the exact argument I have when sophomores try and talk to me about drugs. They spit out a bunch of high/middle school bullshit that is only taught because they want to scare kids into staying off drugs. The fact of the matter is there hasn't been a single death related to "overdosing" or "overusing" marijuana. Ever.

    Do you know how many deaths a day there are caused by alcohol poisoning? How about black lung from smoking cigarettes?

    Do some research yourself instead of just believing your retarded parents/school and going by whatever they say. That's what's killing this generation.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  7. #22
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post


    You lost me when you said clowns would talk aggressively considering I have been level-headed this entire time.

    It just seems like you are an asshole to be honest.

    Let's talk about addiction then, shall we? Addiction is primarily started by the person using said addictive material or substance, not the substance itself. Any addiction can be broken, it just depends on how dependent you've allowed yourself to become.

    I think you may be a tad delusion when it comes to marijuana. It has already been scientifically proven that it has very little, if any at all, addictive properties. Marijuana is in fact easier to quit "cold turkey" than almost anything else, and that includes internet addiction.

    There is absolutely no way to compare how a drug works to anything else. All these children nowadays are like "ohoho I don't need le drugs I am high on life and it's exactly the same feeling!!!111!". No, it isn't. You cannot compare something the physically alters your brain to "playing sports" or "hanging out with friends". All that does is make you look like a total douche.

    Caffeine is a legitimate drug, that can cause MAJOR health problems when used in excess. Go ahead and drink nothing but coffee and soda for a month and then the next month drink only water. You will see the problems that come with it quickly. Caffeine allows your body to easily generate more energy, so if what you say is true and "drugs are for weak men", then how can you allow yourself to gain an edge over your own energy barriers. If you are "so strong and don't need assistance" then drop all caffeinated products completely.

    I personally smoke marijuana every single day, and I have never had any problems with it whatsoever. In fact, it cured a multitude of health problems that I had including depression, anxiety, insomnia, and many others. It's honestly sad that you say "physiological problems are for the weak" because that is so ignorant.

    Do you have any clue what a drug even is at all? I think you may just have your little head filled with health class jargon, because this is the exact argument I have when sophomores try and talk to me about drugs. They spit out a bunch of high/middle school bullshit that is only taught because they want to scare kids into staying off drugs. The fact of the matter is there hasn't been a single death related to "overdosing" or "overusing" marijuana. Ever.

    Do you know how many deaths a day there are caused by alcohol poisoning? How about black lung from smoking cigarettes?

    Do some research yourself instead of just believing your retarded parents/school and going by whatever they say. That's what's killing this generation.
    If you smoke marijuana every day you are losing brain cells fast. Plus it costs a shit ton of money, I personally do it every once in a while with a friend or sometimes do it in the morning before school for fun.

  8. #23
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    I like living, so never tried any "hard" drugs, only weed



    My games;

    x

  9. #24
    Hopsintv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ecstasy
    Posts
    502
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I like living, so never tried any "hard" drugs, only weed
    Weak ass niqqa jk xD

  10. #25
    No0bzDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    314
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post


    You lost me when you said clowns would talk aggressively considering I have been level-headed this entire time.

    It just seems like you are an asshole to be honest.

    Let's talk about addiction then, shall we? Addiction is primarily started by the person using said addictive material or substance, not the substance itself. Any addiction can be broken, it just depends on how dependent you've allowed yourself to become.

    I think you may be a tad delusion when it comes to marijuana. It has already been scientifically proven that it has very little, if any at all, addictive properties. Marijuana is in fact easier to quit "cold turkey" than almost anything else, and that includes internet addiction.

    There is absolutely no way to compare how a drug works to anything else. All these children nowadays are like "ohoho I don't need le drugs I am high on life and it's exactly the same feeling!!!111!". No, it isn't. You cannot compare something the physically alters your brain to "playing sports" or "hanging out with friends". All that does is make you look like a total douche.

    Caffeine is a legitimate drug, that can cause MAJOR health problems when used in excess. Go ahead and drink nothing but coffee and soda for a month and then the next month drink only water. You will see the problems that come with it quickly. Caffeine allows your body to easily generate more energy, so if what you say is true and "drugs are for weak men", then how can you allow yourself to gain an edge over your own energy barriers. If you are "so strong and don't need assistance" then drop all caffeinated products completely.

    I personally smoke marijuana every single day, and I have never had any problems with it whatsoever. In fact, it cured a multitude of health problems that I had including depression, anxiety, insomnia, and many others. It's honestly sad that you say "physiological problems are for the weak" because that is so ignorant.

    Do you have any clue what a drug even is at all? I think you may just have your little head filled with health class jargon, because this is the exact argument I have when sophomores try and talk to me about drugs. They spit out a bunch of high/middle school bullshit that is only taught because they want to scare kids into staying off drugs. The fact of the matter is there hasn't been a single death related to "overdosing" or "overusing" marijuana. Ever.

    Do you know how many deaths a day there are caused by alcohol poisoning? How about black lung from smoking cigarettes?

    Do some research yourself instead of just believing your retarded parents/school and going by whatever they say. That's what's killing this generation.
    Ok , what you wrote for me was pretty offensive , but I am gonna keep it cool , because you may misunderstood some things, and I am not going to take it personal. I also avoided to make assumptions about you or call you anything, but you did by 2 posts I did (calling me an asshole actually and calling my parents retarded.) which I am also going to ignore. Seems like we are having a conflict , which is never going to end , because simply we do believe in different things. You think marijuana is not something bad to do , while I do believe that it is. I am stopping this here because I believe I am not going to convince you in any way, just like you wouldnt as well. I just wanted to make a conversation, and you got it to another level. If you are doing marijuana and you want to keep doing it, just do it mate. Choices make the people we are today. I hope you have a good day, god bless

  11. #26
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by No0bzDown View Post
    Is this a real story??
    It is, no joke. I've had some more but lets stay here.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  12. #27
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,362
    Quote Originally Posted by No0bzDown View Post
    Ok , what you wrote for me was pretty offensive , but I am gonna keep it cool , because you may misunderstood some things, and I am not going to take it personal. I also avoided to make assumptions about you or call you anything, but you did by 2 posts I did (calling me an asshole actually and calling my parents retarded.) which I am also going to ignore. Seems like we are having a conflict , which is never going to end , because simply we do believe in different things. You think marijuana is not something bad to do , while I do believe that it is. I am stopping this here because I believe I am not going to convince you in any way, just like you wouldnt as well. I just wanted to make a conversation, and you got it to another level. If you are doing marijuana and you want to keep doing it, just do it mate. Choices make the people we are today. I hope you have a good day, god bless
    Not sure what you mean considering you posted that "I knew clowns were going to be aggressive". I wasn't hostile at all until you started making rude comments.

    I'm not even going to bother at this point considering you must be like 9 or 10 years old and have absolutely no reading comprehension skills because your reply had next to nothing related to what I said..


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  13. #28
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by No0bzDown View Post
    Well, I know about marijuana and caffeine, but I didnt know about soda..?
    Also, at least marijuana can lead to many problems if abused, to be correct.
    I know friends that were abusing it, and their proccessing speed has really slowed down.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Is this a real story??
    Anything can kill you if you "abuse" it, water can kill you if you abuse it.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  14. #29
    S Δ T I S F I E D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N E T H E R L A N D S
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Pfff fck dat Weed is the way to go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Why COCOS WHYYYY ???
    By ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2015, 06:16 AM
  2. I'm in love with the coco
    By bibi in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-04-2014, 12:58 AM
  3. [Outdated] Minecraft Weekly upadate - Coco plants, Large Biome - sandstone & cobblestone names!
    By SanderSwift11 in forum Minecraft Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 05:00 PM
  4. coco is so hot
    By iRobot™ in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 01:56 PM