Thread: New Laptop??

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67
  1. #31
    Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RIGGED
    Posts
    2,921
    Reputation
    408
    Thanks
    656
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post
    Batman is a character in many things such as video games, comics and movies, who wouldn't know who he/it is?
    Its @Goose if you didnt know ;_;
    its hard being a newphag isnt it


  2. #32
    SkumScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Land of Beautiful Girls
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post


    Batman is a character in many things such as video games, comics and movies, who wouldn't know who he/it is?


    - - - Updated - - -



    ^ there are people who bash threads with random off topic bullshit (that includes me in this case of scenario)
    yeah you guys change the topic of my thread :P

  3. #33
    FlutterShy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Jr View Post

    holy...how dumb can you get you do know that a desktop computer is shortened to desktop and a laptop computer is shortened to a laptop right.
    and pc stands for personal computer tard .-. not "
    A Box with Components which is not portable"
    Are you retarded xD A macbook is not a PC end of story!

  4. #34
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShy! View Post
    Are you retarded xD A macbook is not a PC end of story!
    So, is it a SC = Shared computer?
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #35
    SkumScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Land of Beautiful Girls
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Flirty
    lmao macbook is the PC :P

  6. #36
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Jr View Post

    Its @Goose if you didnt know ;_;
    its hard being a newphag isnt it
    My IQ dropped massively when I read your comment.. It must be hard to be mentally disturbed isn't it?
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  7. #37
    SkumScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Land of Beautiful Girls
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post


    So, is it a SC = Shared computer?
    I though with her mean hahah

  8. #38
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SkumScott View Post
    lmao macbook is the PC :P
    I guess from now on, everything we use that includes Apple products and Microsoft products are shared computers instead personal computers, gaming companies need to change their DVD Cases to SC instead PC ..
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #39
    SkumScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Land of Beautiful Girls
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post


    I guess from now on, everything we use that includes Apple products and Microsoft products are shared computers instead personal computers, gaming companies need to change their DVD Cases to SC instead PC ..
    ahhahah I guess too

  10. #40
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SkumScott View Post
    Thanks for this little improvement. I was looking macbook pro 13 inch 2015 unboxing & review. what do you say about it?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I looked into your opinion and looking best about macbook pro 2015. Is it good? or give me your name or link?
    SE it from amazon

  11. #41
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post


    My IQ dropped massively when I read your comment.. It must be hard to be mentally disturbed isn't it?
    Ouch
    Leave my Jr alone fgt
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #42
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,226
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post


    Ouch
    Leave my Jr alone fgt
    I wont leave his faggot ass alone unless he starts to admit you ain't no batman, but I guess that wont happen..
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  13. #43
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by мя.αιмѕ™ View Post


    I wont leave his faggot ass alone unless he starts to admit you ain't no batman, but I guess that wont happen..
    but i am batman
    until dabe went on a rampage
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #44
    Plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Cool
    As you said the other MacBooks

    - Molot -
    |PM|

  15. #45
    SkumScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Land of Beautiful Girls
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    SE it from amazon
    Yeah why not

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. need help to buy a new laptop.
    By [B]ad_[B]oy in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 02:57 PM
  2. New laptop...
    By donwessie in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 05:21 PM
  3. Help Choosing New Laptop
    By jhackney in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 01:44 AM
  4. Incentive for a new laptop?
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 06:40 PM
  5. New Laptop vs Xbox 360
    By NeedHacksBad in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 03:14 PM