Thread: Papa Franku

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,817
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    852
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Papa Franku

    So I was wondering. Are there any followers of Papa Franku, here on MPGH?
    I cannot access my Skype at the moment. Looks like it is either deactivated or hacked. DO NOT TRADE THROUGH SKYPE. PM ME


  2. #2
    Bunbunbunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hop hop hop
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Thijmen84 View Post
    So I was wondering. Are there any followers of Papa Franku, here on MPGH?
    Don't really know.

  3. #3
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just googled him.... no... no one is a fan of this...


    NVM: he makes a good point in two of his videos but he is still anoyying as fuck
    Last edited by Law; 08-25-2015 at 04:11 PM.

  4. #4
    Bunbunbunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hop hop hop
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Just googled him.... no... no one is a fan of this...


    NVM: he makes a good point in two of his videos but he is still anoyying as fuck
    Yep, me too.

  5. #5
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    frankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu'









    ROASTE
    D
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  6. #6
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,771
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep

    Ily Papa Franku <333
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  7. #7
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post

    Ily Papa Franku <333


    Hes a bitch ass dick loving chinker ass nigga.

  8. #8
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post

    Ily Papa Franku <333
    I hate WEEABOOS.

  9. #9
    Reaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    359
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Angry
    I do not think so

  10. #10
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,771
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    I hate WEEABOOS.
    i've spent 5 weeks on Rosetta stone, i'm basically japanese now, i take my katana to school
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  11. #11
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    i've spent 5 weeks on Rosetta stone, i'm basically japanese now, i take my katana to school
    I have watched so much hentai and anime and eat sushi.

  12. #12
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Heart and/or Arun's Ballsack
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    2,254
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    I have watched so much hentai and anime and eat sushi.
    time to take it to the next level: Dogs

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

    Law (08-25-2015)

  14. #13
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post

    Hes a bitch ass dick loving chinker ass nigga.
    Confirmed weeaboo
    franku is love, franku is life



    My games;

    x

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (08-25-2015),Kingpin (08-26-2015)

  16. #14
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    I just looked him up and saw him eat puke cakes

    rip
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  17. #15
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I just looked him up and saw him eat puke cakes

    rip



    My games;

    x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Changes to Tango, Papa, and Alpha Servers
    By vanillapra in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 10:37 AM
  2. Recoil in Papa server
    By severage in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 07:50 AM
  3. REC Rules & Papa Server
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 08:26 PM
  4. new papa server
    By 041681 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 06:06 AM
  5. Rip Papa
    By Sam♥♥ in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 09:48 AM