Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    549 Euros is a huge ripeoff.

2k is basically 2560 x 1600 or 2560 x 1440

since you have a relatively weak graphics card, there's not much of a point having a 2k monitor other than day-to-day tasks and e-sports gaming.

I'd definitely suggest you opt-in for these very affordable korean 2560 x 1400 PLS panels ... the panels are made by LG ..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Perfect-Pixe...item19edd4208d

i personally use this myself and love the hell out of it.

cheers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
    549 Euros is a huge ripeoff.

2k is basically 2560 x 1600 or 2560 x 1440

since you have a relatively weak graphics card, there's not much of a point having a 2k monitor other than day-to-day tasks and e-sports gaming.

I'd definitely suggest you opt-in for these very affordable korean 2560 x 1400 PLS panels ... the panels are made by LG ..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Perfect-Pixe...item19edd4208d

i personally use this myself and love the hell out of it.

cheers
    Are you sure that they're able to ship it here? :P And do you know how much it'll actually will cost when you put extra's into it?
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Shipping is FREE. But you MIGHT have to pay import duties/custom fees.

I'm using this calculator and it seems you'll end up paying around 250 euros after fees.
    https://www.dutycalculator.com/new-im...ils/194699976/
    (I don't know where you live, so i put italy for rough estimate)

So maybe, scratch that and check out this seller https://www.ebay.com/itm/QNIX-QX2710-...item4882325b70

Because I bought mines from him and he shipped it to me from KOREA and it arrived at my doorstep (CA, U.S.) in 3 days
    I paid NO tax, NO fees whatsoever. Shipping was free too. Monitor was flawless and no dead pixels. yours may vary though.

You should contact this seller via ebay message and ask him if you're gonna pay import/custom fees if he ship it to your country. Don't be afraid to ask other sellers too about the duty fees.

*Monitor comes with 1 year warranty* and this PLS monitor is designed to be overclocked. I got mines running around 85-90 hz refresh rate compared to stock 60hz
    Last edited by Valeriya; 08-31-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Shipping is FREE. But you MIGHT have to pay import duties/custom fees.

I'm using this calculator and it seems you'll end up paying around 250 euros after fees.
    https://www.dutycalculator.com/new-im...ils/194699976/
    (I don't know where you live, so i put italy for rough estimate)

So maybe, scratch that and check out this seller https://www.ebay.com/itm/QNIX-QX2710-...item4882325b70

Because I bought mines from him and he shipped it to me from KOREA and it arrived at my doorstep (CA, U.S.) in 3 days
    I paid NO tax, NO fees whatsoever. Shipping was free too. Monitor was flawless and no dead pixels. yours may vary though.

You should contact this seller via ebay message and ask him if you're gonna pay import/custom fees if he ship it to your country. Don't be afraid to ask other sellers too about the duty fees.

*Monitor comes with 1 year warranty* and this PLS monitor is designed to be overclocked. I got mines running around 85-90 hz refresh rate compared to stock 60hz
    Flag under my profile should tell very well enough where I'm from, and I cannot pay for item over 150 Euros, because I can't pay full out, however I am able to buy things in a monthly fee meaning when I buy a item from uncle for example I can pay him xx amount of a month, same goes with local stores, and I'm unsure if the custom sellers from Amazon/Ebay do something like that. :P
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post

Flag under my profile should tell very well enough where I'm from, and I cannot pay for item over 150 Euros, because I can't pay full out, however I am able to buy things in a monthly fee meaning when I buy a item from uncle for example I can pay him xx amount of a month, same goes with local stores, and I'm unsure if the custom sellers from Amazon/Ebay do something like that. :P
    Sorry i didn't notice your Estonia flag.
    If you can't pay over 150 euros, how'd you manage to score a desktop that's over 700 euros? did you buy it from local store?

since eBay and Paypal are connected, you should try applying for Paypal Credit... it basically allows you to make incremental monthly payment (exactly like what you mentioned, pay xx amount a month until paid full) but you have to apply for it with paypal account
    https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit

Let me know if Paypal Credit works for you. It sucks that everything is so expensive in Estonia right?

Thanks

Trust me, if that website had a English option, you'd be shocked to see what kind of monitors you'd find from there.

Anyways my graphic card can easily handle 2K monitor, it was answered by AMD.

1a.ee or arvutitark.ee?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Sorry i didn't notice your Estonia flag.
    If you can't pay over 150 euros, how'd you manage to score a desktop that's over 700 euros? did you buy it from local store?

since eBay and Paypal are connected, you should try applying for Paypal Credit... it basically allows you to make incremental monthly payment (exactly like what you mentioned, pay xx amount a month until paid full) but you have to apply for it with paypal account
    https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit

Let me know if Paypal Credit works for you. It sucks that everything is so expensive in Estonia right?
    820 Euros to be exact was the computer which I own right now costed, I got it through my uncle and I paid monthly fee to him, I believe it was 50 Euros a month.

Its not as expensive when we compare prices like they were before, but its still expensive when it comes food, a chocolate bar costs around 2-3 euros when we used to have it as 4 Estonian Kroon (which we had before Euros) and now we get a chocolate 5-7 Euros which is equivalent to a lot more than it actually costs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creat1vE-A View Post
    1a.ee or arvutitark.ee?
    I was looking monitors / TV's on Elion.ee webshop
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

820 Euros to be exact was the computer which I own right now costed, I got it through my uncle and I paid monthly fee to him, I believe it was 50 Euros a month.

Its not as expensive when we compare prices like they were before, but its still expensive when it comes food, a chocolate bar costs around 2-3 euros when we used to have it as 4 Estonian Kroon (which we had before Euros) and now we get a chocolate 5-7 Euros which is equivalent to a lot more than it actually costs.

- - - Updated - - -

I was looking monitors / TV's on Elion.ee webshop
    So you can buy the monitor through your uncle and pay him monthly? i don't get what you meant that you only have 150 euros to spend on a monitor.... you can pay him monthly ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    So you can buy the monitor through your uncle and pay him monthly? i don't get what you meant that you only have 150 euros to spend on a monitor.... you can pay him monthly ?
    I have only 150 Euros all together, 30 from that goes to my parents cause I pay them rent, that leaves me with 120 Euros, I can pay my uncle to get a monitor, but it also depends what monitor / TV, but I have already done my selection, its gonna be that 32'' LED LG..

EDIT: Gonna talk with my mum about it bit more because my dad was home while we discussed about it and she doesn't want him to be around when we talk about things like this because my dad gets angry. She has to buy it out because I'm not able to get nothing out from store cause I don't get enough money (you need 300 Euros to buy anything by yourself with monthly fee, weird system I know), so my mum helps me with the getting it, but I pay it out of my money what I get.
    Last edited by xlux; 08-31-2015 at 04:47 PM.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    no

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123