preach
    what does preach mean?
    it means I agree/ totes ma gotes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

generator (08-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Dude @House please , its over , you lost 10$, its ok . There is no reason talking over it all the time . It happened. But now you ve learnt, dont mess with eBooks, its a risk and most times you get nothing out of it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to No0bzDown For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (08-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by No0bzDown View Post
    Dude @House please , its over , you lost 10$, its ok . There is no reason talking over it all the time . It happened. But now you ve learnt, dont mess with eBooks, its a risk and most times you get nothing out of it.
    Apart from the refund, this is to raise awareness for his fake books. and your comment generalising all ebooks is completely inaccurate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @House So yea let me get this straight , 99% of the eBooks sold in such sites or forums is bullshit, I know you are not going to accept it because the eBook you are selling is unfortunately one of them. I dont know what your ebook contains, but I know what it is about, and I can assure you you are losing your time with it because you have been brainwashed in a way that you can get rich scheme by some website or forum by selling eBooks. So , let me cut to the chase :

1) Selling an eBook

It wont get you anywhere , at least these kind of eBooks that are sold on the forums. You might sell some copies and get 100$ MAXIMUM , which you could have got by working on 2 days somewhere. The time you have given to create this eBook , find the method and stuff and mostly sell it to someone , takes much time, and imo its a bullshit thing to invest time on. Better make a serious Kindle eBook or something like this rather than these stuff.

2) Buying an eBook

Most methods on forum eBooks are with CPA , PPD , PPI , affiliate, and other kinds , which are based on what? Have you ever thought what you are doing? You are tricking people. How much do you think this can go? Some think that you can make thousands , but I highly highly highly doubt that.

I am not saying there are not exceptions , but these exceptions have given more time than you can even think. Also , I wasnt referring on your eBook , but on every eBook that is on forums. So dont take it personal dude, thats what I believe about eBooks, I am just trying to open your eyes before you regret the time and countless nights you have given working on the method and if it would ever sell.
    Last edited by No0bzDown; 08-30-2015 at 04:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You are tricking people.
    same could be said about hacks; you are cheating people. To be brutally honest, I couldn't care less what you think. My Books are selling and all my customers are happy. Granted it's taken me a few days to get the method up to date and all but it's not like i'm dedicating my life to it

I probs spent around an hour or two every week to check if the methods are still up to date.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by House. View Post
    same could be said about hacks; you are cheating people. To be brutally honest, I couldn't care less what you think. My Books are selling and all my customers are happy. Granted it's taken me a few days to get the method up to date and all but it's not like i'm dedicating my life to it

I probs spent around an hour or two every week to check if the methods are still up to date.
    Did I ever say that also selling hacks is worth it ? :S Also its different , because when you are hacking , you are doing it to feel better, and in the end win the game. On the other hand , these methods are to make pure bucks. Its totally different. I dont see taking advantage of people in any way with hacking.
    Also , I know that you dont even care about my opinion mate , but you keep lying even to yourself. As I told you above, what I wrote was for your own good. Its ok if you re doing this casually, but I guess not, because I know the feeling of thinking that you are going to sell. I know I wont change your mind , because as I told you, you keep believing in something that will never happen. I wont talk more , you will see by your own what will happen in the end . I let you be your own judge dude

Thanks
    Did I ever say that also selling hacks is worth it ? :S Also its different , because when you are hacking , you are doing it to feel better, and in the end win the game. On the other hand , these methods are to make pure bucks. Its totally different. I dont see taking advantage of people in any way with hacking.
    Also , I know that you dont even care about my opinion mate , but you keep lying even to yourself. As I told you above, what I wrote was for your own good. Its ok if you re doing this casually, but I guess not, because I know the feeling of thinking that you are going to sell. I know I wont change your mind , because as I told you, you keep believing in something that will never happen. I wont talk more , you will see by your own what will happen in the end . I let you be your own judge dude

It doesn't matter I think hunter should get his refund back because this is basically a scammer running away with his money, and what kind of Tos is this where you can't get a refund? most people who sell things offer refunds this is how business works It's like buying a magazine from a shop you want it to have important information not just pointless crap on it, That's why I never buy things on mpgh anymore because it's risky people always tell me to go first and I'd say that is a big risk going first.

Thanks
    Just be honest

Thank me and I will like you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to /sp\ For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (08-13-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    If any of you actually read the scam report the reason house wants a refund is completely different from why he had to refund this other guy. The other guy specifically asked him questions BEFORE he bought it, and was lied to about the eBook. House on the other hand just saw the report and figured "Hey this guy is getting refunded, i didn't like the eBook so maybe refund for me too?" so this thread is completely fucking useless but hey, I'll post on it cause free post AMIRITE?

Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
    Vouch ++
    We used an OMM and the trade went smoothly.
    Quote Originally Posted by solid47snake View Post
    Sale went successful +1 to this guy , he went first hope you enjoy the game .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    This should be in Spammers Corner or Flaming & Rage. Or it should not exist at all. If you've got beef act like an adult and talk to the person you're attacking in this thread, and work it out.
    For real... thanks.... this section is already cancerous enough.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Have @Shadow, aka GBot help you. He's a pro scammer
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Batman For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (08-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov Jr. View Post
    Have @Shadow, aka GBot help you. He's a pro scammer
    oh! i remember gbot! he got middleman!

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugliest View Post
    oh! i remember gbot! he got middleman!
    Shadow is GBot.

GBot is Shadow.

They are the same person!!!!!!!! I will stop the scammer!!!!!
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by House. View Post
    so you're saying that as long as he says no refunds, it's okay to sell methods that don't work?
    Yes it is, if people ACTUALLY made $100.00 a day or a hour then no one would be working and NO ONE would be selling the secret. Let me give you a better example.

Say OP sold a Ebook about reefunding ebook and the contents go as following.

1.) GO amazon
    2.) Buy it
    3.) Wait for it to come in
    4.) talk to a rep and refund it.

The OP hasn't told you everything needed to make this work, but it is true. HOWEVER the method will not work but OP didn't lie about the method but if said something like this.

1.) Haha you just bought a book that doesn't even work suckerrrr. (this wouldn't happen cause people review the book)

You see where I am going, the only lesson you need to learn is that make sure to buy a Ebook that looks legit and make sure it's not saturated. Also you don't deserve a refund and nor do the other people that complain about it not working.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (08-31-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Yes it is, if people ACTUALLY made $100.00 a day or a hour then no one would be working and NO ONE would be selling the secret. Let me give you a better example.

Say OP sold a Ebook about reefunding ebook and the contents go as following.

1.) GO amazon
    2.) Buy it
    3.) Wait for it to come in
    4.) talk to a rep and refund it.

The OP hasn't told you everything needed to make this work, but it is true. HOWEVER the method will not work but OP didn't lie about the method but if said something like this.

1.) Haha you just bought a book that doesn't even work suckerrrr. (this wouldn't happen cause people review the book)

You see where I am going, the only lesson you need to learn is that make sure to buy a Ebook that looks legit and make sure it's not saturated. Also you don't deserve a refund and nor do the other people that complain about it not working.
    Doesn't matter; got refunded

And people did review his ebook

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

generator (08-31-2015)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast