Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy

    Pls sign my petition and save afrikan habibis

    https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/p...imz-tranny-pls

    plsplsplsplspls

    1 sign = 1 feminism

    together we can make change
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  2. #2
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    383
    da fuck is this shit?

  3. #3
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    how some people waste time on stuff like that
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  4. #4
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,235
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I guess @Dylan is a tranny too
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #5
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post
    I guess @dany is a tranny too
    Everytime you post, I simply stare at your avatar for 5 secs and enjoy the moment whilst ignoring what you wrote because that font is so damn hard to read.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    Predator's Panda (08-30-2015)

  7. #6
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,235
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    how some people waste time on stuff like that
    Lemme answer that question for you, people who has nothing better to do.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

    Everytime you post, I simply stare at your avatar for 5 secs and enjoy the moment whilst ignoring what you wrote because that font is so damn hard to read.
    I guess you don't know how to make font bigger either by using the settings above
    Last edited by xlux; 08-30-2015 at 08:02 PM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #7
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post
    Lemme answer that question for you, people who has nothing better to do.
    Literally took 30 secs
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  9. #8
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,235
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post

    Literally took 30 secs
    Because your ignorant little pussy who got nothing better to do than look at someones forum gender and call them tranny.

    Edit: To clarify your situation, nobody will waste their time to sign a petition to get rid of me, maybe learn to use a report function? Feels like you are the one who is the newphag.
    Last edited by xlux; 08-30-2015 at 08:10 PM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #9
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post
    I guess @Dylan is a tranny too
    Don't include me in with you

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:

    Predator's Panda (08-31-2015)

  12. #10
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,235
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post


    Don't include me in with you
    You don't tell me what to do
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  13. #11
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post


    You don't tell me what to do
    The thing with @Dylan
    is that unlike you
    hes a really cool dude
    and not a sociopathic
    12 year old who decides
    to be an attention whore
    at a forum where clearly
    nobody wants him
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator's Panda For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (09-01-2015)

  15. #12
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,235
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post

    The thing with @Dylan
    is that unlike you
    hes a really cool dude
    and not a sociopathic
    12 year old who decides
    to be an attention whore
    at a forum where clearly
    nobody wants him
    Did you literally show how much of a stubborn bastard you are? Because I can't believe how ignorant someone like you can become while using some forum, and a sociopathic? Do you even English there mate? Its spelled as "sociopath" not "sociopathic" .

    And I really don't care if someone wants me to be here, I've told you about it before and now I say it again, but I guess your such a ignorant shit head...

    You seem to be a attention whore to be at the moment, so am not gonna talk with such kind of retard like yourself who ignores simple fact.
    @Boombox & @Saboteur please close this pathetic thread, its impossible to talk this kiddo whose reading is like complete shit.

    Edit: If I was such an attention whore, then everyone would point attention to every post I've made, so your point towards that is gone out of the window, from further on, all threads by you will be ignored because your "sociopathic"
    Last edited by xlux; 08-31-2015 at 10:30 PM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  16. #13
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post


    Did you literally show how much of a stubborn bastard you are? Because I can't believe how ignorant someone like you can become while using some forum, and a sociopathic? Do you even English there mate? Its spelled as "sociopath" not "sociopathic" .

    And I really don't care if someone wants me to be here, I've told you about it before and now I say it again, but I guess your such a ignorant shit head...

    You seem to be a attention whore to be at the moment, so am not gonna talk with such kind of retard like yourself who ignores simple fact.
    @Boombox & @Saboteur please close this pathetic thread, its impossible to talk this kiddo whose reading is like complete shit.

    Edit: If I was such an attention whore, then everyone would point attention to every post I've made, so your point towards that is gone out of the window, from further on, all threads by you will be ignored because your "sociopathic"
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post

    The thing with @Dylan
    is that unlike you
    hes a really cool dude
    and not a sociopathic
    12 year old who decides
    to be an attention whore
    at a forum where clearly
    nobody wants him
    Whoa Whoa, chill out trannies before your dicks fall off.
    Jk, pls no personal attacks
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    Predator's Panda (09-01-2015)

  18. #14
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,235
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post



    Whoa Whoa, chill out trannies before your dicks fall off.
    Jk, pls no personal attacks
    Another ignorant fuck
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  19. #15
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,562
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_Delevingne View Post


    Did you literally show how much of a stubborn bastard you are? Because I can't believe how ignorant someone like you can become while using some forum, and a sociopathic? Do you even English there mate? Its spelled as "sociopath" not "sociopathic" .

    And I really don't care if someone wants me to be here, I've told you about it before and now I say it again, but I guess your such a ignorant shit head...

    You seem to be a attention whore to be at the moment, so am not gonna talk with such kind of retard like yourself who ignores simple fact.
    @Boombox & @Saboteur please close this pathetic thread, its impossible to talk this kiddo whose reading is like complete shit.

    Edit: If I was such an attention whore, then everyone would point attention to every post I've made, so your point towards that is gone out of the window, from further on, all threads by you will be ignored because your "sociopathic"
    Why do you bother coming to all these threads just to start shit? Ignore it and move on, stop making a shitfest for no reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (09-02-2015),Predator's Panda (09-01-2015),xlux (08-31-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help]Reading address values and saving them? - VB
    By master131 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 09:31 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 04:04 PM
  3. [Help] Dll Loading and Saving via .INI[Solved]
    By XxDragonSharKxX in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 03:31 AM
  4. [Tutorial] Edit and Save LTB files
    By AVGN in forum Combat Arms Mod Tutorials
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:23 AM
  5. [Help] Streamwriter Importing and Saving
    By Invidus in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 03:21 AM