Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    sup h0wl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the arctic
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,930
    My Mood
    Sad

    [SERIOUS] Am i being traced? im scared.

    Hey guys, im a new fag to /b/, and i was on a cringe thread, well op's post had a gif of a girl, when i opened it up, the image switched to this thing saying "you have tried viewing illegal content, my ip is being traced" or something, is this true, or did a ****** just get trolled?

  2. #2
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,740
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    No, you're being traced. Expect a hitman within the 24 hours. I'd suggest you tell Trump to boil off and move to Mexico.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    71c (09-01-2015),Enigma (08-31-2015),fl4zh (08-31-2015),ultrawtf (08-31-2015)

  4. #3
    sup h0wl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the arctic
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,930
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    No, you're being traced. Expect a hitman within the 24 hours. I'd suggest you tell Trump to boil off and move to Mexico.
    no really, is being traced through an image on the 4chenzz possible? or am, like i said, a ****** who doesn't know how to internet

  5. #4
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,000
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,002
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by h0wl-senpai View Post
    no really, is being traced through an image on the 4chenzz possible? or am, like i said, a ****** who doesn't know how to internet

    why the fuck would someone be tracing you through a gif hosted on 4chan?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #5
    sup h0wl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the arctic
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,930
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post



    why the fuck would someone be tracing you through a gif hosted on 4chan?
    like i said, am i just a new fag. alot of people asking if they're actually being traced get replies like "prepare for the party van" and shit.

  7. #6
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,740
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by h0wl-senpai View Post
    no really, is being traced through an image on the 4chenzz possible? or am, like i said, a ****** who doesn't know how to internet
    I'm quite sure it's possible but it's way too much of a hassle, probably just a joke someone played on you. There are plenty of apps that people put in their signature to show you your ip/location etc, but that doesn't mean they have it.

    UNLESS it was child pornography, then I wish you the best in life.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  8. #7
    sup h0wl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the arctic
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,930
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

    I'm quite sure it's possible but it's way too much of a hassle, probably just a joke someone played on you. There are plenty of apps that people put in their signature to show you your ip/location etc, but that doesn't mean they have it.

    UNLESS it was child pornography, then I wish you the best in life.
    no dude, it was some picture of a girl(fully clothed) and when i opened it, it showed a goverment warning saying i tried looking at "illegal content" and that my ip has been logged or something.

  9. #8
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Heart and/or Arun's Ballsack
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    2,252
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by h0wl-senpai View Post
    gif of a girl
    Is her age on the clock?

  10. #9
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,740
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by h0wl-senpai View Post
    no dude, it was some picture of a girl(fully clothed) and when i opened it, it showed a goverment warning saying i tried looking at "illegal content" and that my ip has been logged or something.
    Ya, either troll or your ip has been noted by your isp, rip, no biggie
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  11. #10
    sup h0wl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the arctic
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,930
    My Mood
    Sad
    uhg wtf im like really scared, i really don't know if i was trolled or something, it was a picture that if i clicked on, would of been totally 100% SFL, it was a FULLY clothed person, i clicked on it, and got that message, am i being fucking trolled.

  12. #11
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Heart and/or Arun's Ballsack
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    2,252
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by h0wl-senpai View Post
    uhg wtf im like really scared, i really don't know if i was trolled or something, it was a picture that if i clicked on, would of been totally 100% SFL, it was a FULLY clothed person, i clicked on it, and got that message, am i being fucking trolled.
    it would help if you took a screenie, use tor or something this time

  13. #12
    sup h0wl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the arctic
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,930
    My Mood
    Sad
    kek...

    //2short

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by House. View Post
    it would help if you took a screenie, use tor or something this time
    but it was just a harmless 4chan post, like why would i need to. i wouldn't even think that a .gif could trace you?

    - - - Updated - - -

    it said it was a cringe thread, which the guy might of posted that picture, in the meaning of like, People actually believe this, so its cringy, or something

    - - - Updated - - -

    also the thread was deleted off 4chan, i tried doing research on the picture, but couldn't find any, it reminds me of the pictures where it shows like hentai, then when you click on it it pops up another picture.

  14. #13
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,000
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,002
    My Mood
    Lurking
    fbi gonna knock down ur door soon better put ur hd in water before they get there

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  15. #14
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,797
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,630
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ... no you are not being traced.

    The FBI has better things to do than tracking you down.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  16. #15
    sup h0wl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the arctic
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,930
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    fbi gonna knock down ur door soon better put ur hd in water before they get there
    im waiting for the party bus as we speak, better prepare for tyrones penis


    nah dude, no way they can trace me through 4chans in-website picture viewer, just a fun troll, no access to MetaData etc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gay weatherman scared of shit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 04:57 PM
  2. Alien Scare :P
    By sf0d in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 11:30 PM
  3. serious question..need feedback..
    By ace76543 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:06 PM
  4. Omg Zmog, Thepiratebay R Tracing Ips
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 11:10 PM
  5. Serious fucking bidnuss thread >:[
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 10:20 AM