Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post


    Do you even know what a Jeep is used for ?


    - - - Updated - - -



    Why do I need to "Pick the bitches up"? I work 35+ hours a week at my job, I have no time to worry about "girls".

    You have fun playing girlfriend and boyfriend with your High School whores, I'm over here making $$.
    okay there bud.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  2. #32
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    Dude that is a poor excuse for a jeep, subaru foresters can be used as a jeep but it is fucking pointless because afterwords it will look like shit with all the dirt on your bright colored paint job. Also 35+ hours a week gives you plenty of time to get with a chick. That forester looks stupid and why you would ever have gotten it is beyond me. if you got anything above a 2006 which can be cheap af you would have been good. Going back to the job thing, you are wasting away your life making money and then when you come home not socializing outside, let me guess; go to work, go home, eat, play on pc, sleep, and repeat.
    Why is some retarded Russian even trying to defend his little fuck buddy?

    35 hours a week does not give me enough time, as I go to school from 5 AM to 3 PM and I leave to go to work at 3 PM, to 8:30 or even 9 PM. I get 1 day off, and I use that for studying/doing my homework.

    The Forester was cheap, and reliable. Why do I want some shitty, ugly ass Jeep that gets 5MPG, and can't even reach 60 miles per hour? I have more than enough time to save for a car when I'm older, highly doubt you had a decent first car. I'm going to bet Mommy and Daddy bought it for you?

    Anything above 2006 can be cheap as fuck? Pretty sure a 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo isn't cheap, bud.

    How am I wasting my life away? I'm working a job that I semi-enjoy, and pays me enough to buy a car, and put enough money in my savings for college. Not all of us are spoiled as fuck, and get whatever we want. I'm going to bet you've never even heard of "paying bills" before, right?

    Quit coming back with pathetic ass rebuttals, and go suck your fuck buddy's dick already. His Jeep is slow enough that you can fuck and drive .
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  3. #33
    GenMurphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Personally I would've gotten a truck, they look bad ass without any modifications. Some cars look like shit without any modifications.

    My truck is pretty nice I guess? It's got carbon fenders and a custom carbon Chevy grill... its so hot.

  4. #34
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post


    Why is some retarded Russian even trying to defend his little fuck buddy?

    35 hours a week does not give me enough time, as I go to school from 5 AM to 3 PM and I leave to go to work at 3 PM, to 8:30 or even 9 PM. I get 1 day off, and I use that for studying/doing my homework.

    The Forester was cheap, and reliable. Why do I want some shitty, ugly ass Jeep that gets 5MPG, and can't even reach 60 miles per hour? I have more than enough time to save for a car when I'm older, highly doubt you had a decent first car. I'm going to bet Mommy and Daddy bought it for you?

    Anything above 2006 can be cheap as fuck? Pretty sure a 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo isn't cheap, bud.

    How am I wasting my life away? I'm working a job that I semi-enjoy, and pays me enough to buy a car, and put enough money in my savings for college. Not all of us are spoiled as fuck, and get whatever we want. I'm going to bet you've never even heard of "paying bills" before, right?

    Quit coming back with pathetic ass rebuttals, and go suck your fuck buddy's dick already. His Jeep is slow enough that you can fuck and drive .
    salt levels escalating.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  5. #35
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by GenMurphy View Post
    Personally I would've gotten a truck, they look bad ass without any modifications. Some cars look like shit without any modifications.

    My truck is pretty nice I guess? It's got carbon fenders and a custom carbon Chevy grill... its so hot.
    Yeah, sorry. I'm not paying the premium for a truck. I also don't feel like overpaying for gas, when I don't even require the perks of a truck.

    I love my car, and it's a Subaru.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post


    salt levels escalating.
    So I'm guessing you're giving up?

    Not surprised.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  6. #36
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,737
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,352
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Ugly asf boi

  7. #37
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post


    Yeah, sorry. I'm not paying the premium for a truck. I also don't feel like overpaying for gas, when I don't even require the perks of a truck.

    I love my car, and it's a Subaru.


    - - - Updated - - -



    So I'm guessing you're giving up?

    Not surprised.
    this wasn't an attack m8. quit taking things so seriously.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  8. #38
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    Ugly asf boi
    Good to know .


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post

    this wasn't an attack m8. quit taking things so seriously.
    Exactly, just as I thought.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  9. #39
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post


    Good to know .


    - - - Updated - - -



    Exactly, just as I thought.
    okay then.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  10. #40
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post


    Why is some retarded Russian even trying to defend his little fuck buddy?

    35 hours a week does not give me enough time, as I go to school from 5 AM to 3 PM and I leave to go to work at 3 PM, to 8:30 or even 9 PM. I get 1 day off, and I use that for studying/doing my homework.

    The Forester was cheap, and reliable. Why do I want some shitty, ugly ass Jeep that gets 5MPG, and can't even reach 60 miles per hour? I have more than enough time to save for a car when I'm older, highly doubt you had a decent first car. I'm going to bet Mommy and Daddy bought it for you?

    Anything above 2006 can be cheap as fuck? Pretty sure a 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo isn't cheap, bud.

    How am I wasting my life away? I'm working a job that I semi-enjoy, and pays me enough to buy a car, and put enough money in my savings for college. Not all of us are spoiled as fuck, and get whatever we want. I'm going to bet you've never even heard of "paying bills" before, right?

    Quit coming back with pathetic ass rebuttals, and go suck your fuck buddy's dick already. His Jeep is slow enough that you can fuck and drive .
    Lol okay let's get some things straight, I was talking about a Subaru forester that is 2006+. I don't believe I was backing anyone up on purpose at least. Also I would strongly advise against buying a jeep because as you said their poor gas mileage but I don't know why you said they can't reach 60 miles per hour because they actually accelerate pretty fast and reach 60 *** with no problem. I also have a very similar schedule that you have and I find plenty of time for hanging out with friends and doing other stuff, what I do is I get a study hall in my schedule so I can work on homework and study. Also I don't understand why you are paying bills if you are still in school because I doubt you would be able to afford an apartment let alone a house. I pay taxes on my paycheck, say I worked about a week or so and my paycheck totaled to around 400$ I would be taxed just around 180$ or more where I work. It is different for almost every city. Also I had a fairly shitty car for my first car and I didn't even have insurance because my dad could not afford it and I had to save money. So no I'm no spoiled brat, I just got a passed down Toyota that I have to manually switch gears on the first two gears to accelerate above 25 ***; it is an automatic. I was only mad that you were so damn proud about your first car that you went and started raging over a comment. I guess I'm a hypocrite.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Here are the hacks i have :P
    By combatarmshaxor247 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 06:10 AM
  2. Here are some chams but i need a bypass
    By fr93274 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 07:04 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 09:03 AM
  4. here are a couple of undetected hacks
    By josephjboogie3 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 03:40 AM
  5. here are some vb commands
    By cjg333 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 10:00 PM