Thanks

Please, call this number and order pizza.

1-855-410-1716

These guys are running a fake pc problem fixing hotline so.... why not screw with them.

If they ask what the problem is, just say my problem is being hungry, can I get a coke with that too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    stop with these damn threads telling us to do shit holy shit i think next time a thread like this is made, staff or not, they should get temp ban/infraction,this is fucking annoying, this is mpgh, game hacks, not life hacks.
    are you sure they fake?
    or you just being a lil bitch cuz u broke somethin and they want a big price to fix some shit you caused? fuck outta here.

Thanks
    Doing it right now will record and update

*I called them and forgot to record my mic*

Basically I told him That as a gamer sometimes I get so hungry and can't leave my game can I order some pizzas
    *of course I will transfer u to my agent to help u*
    Then the scam part started and at the end I told her to stfu idian bitch trying to scam people

that's actually fucking hilarious thanks op for making my day <3
    would try again I rate 9/11
    Last edited by $moe$; 09-10-2015 at 07:53 PM.
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    stop with these damn threads telling us to do shit holy shit i think next time a thread like this is made, staff or not, they should get temp ban/infraction,this is fucking annoying, this is mpgh, game hacks, not life hacks.
    are you sure they fake?
    or you just being a lil bitch cuz u broke somethin and they want a big price to fix some shit you caused? fuck outta here.
    This is why you're a cocksucker. I'm asking to spend 3 minutes to fuck with a guy because it's hilarious. This doesn't deserve a ban, it's an option to do it, another option is to bitch and complain which you are doing right now. I didn't break anything, I saw it on an ad on a website and I checked them out and they are completely fucking fake, it's hilarious. Go suck cocks so sucky-sucky. Ignore the thread and move on, just because your dad is touching doesn't mean you can flame on others trying to have fun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Durdan View Post
    it's hilarious
    only 12 year olds find sending pizzas funny. wasting pizza like that should be a capital crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeyratadminabused View Post

only 12 year olds find sending pizzas funny. wasting pizza like that should be a capital crime.
    lol check my video..
    It's a scamming Indian office I called them and told them I have a problem im hungry
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

This is why you're a cocksucker. I'm asking to spend 3 minutes to fuck with a guy because it's hilarious. This doesn't deserve a ban, it's an option to do it, another option is to bitch and complain which you are doing right now. I didn't break anything, I saw it on an ad on a website and I checked them out and they are completely fucking fake, it's hilarious. Go suck cocks so sucky-sucky. Ignore the thread and move on, just because your dad is touching doesn't mean you can flame on others trying to have fun.
    Im a cs because I get annoyed that general isnt being used for what its meant to be used for
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY
    fuck outta here skid
    you're asking us to call a number and ask for a pizza
    id rather call a real pizza place and get a pizza then fuck with a possible legit business that you just may be assuming is fake because oh idk maybe their site isnt professional or something, everyones gotta start somewhere.
    it does deserve a temp ban/infraction, your posting something that doesnt belong in general, after you seen the last 5 threads similar to this be moved to the spammers corner/flame and rage section, you still decided to post it in general.

Thanks

Im a cs because I get annoyed that general isnt being used for what its meant to be used for
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY
    fuck outta here skid
    you're asking us to call a number and ask for a pizza
    id rather call a real pizza place and get a pizza then fuck with a possible legit business that you just may be assuming is fake because oh idk maybe their site isnt professional or something, everyones gotta start somewhere.
    it does deserve a temp ban/infraction, your posting something that doesnt belong in general, after you seen the last 5 threads similar to this be moved to the spammers corner/flame and rage section, you still decided to post it in general.
    General(81 Viewing)
    MPGH's official hangout. Talk about your hearts desires - as long as it's within guidelines!

Uhhh... you don't have to ask for pizza. You can ask about about a pc problem and talk about a mac. So in what you're saying is: "I want to start business on the internet, let me create fake ads and have automated bots to give you a random ass phone number so I can scam others. That's my business!"
    I honestly don't know why you are still ranting.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

General(81 Viewing)
    MPGH's official hangout. Talk about your hearts desires - as long as it's within guidelines!

Uhhh... you don't have to ask for pizza. You can ask about about a pc problem and talk about a mac. So in what you're saying is: "I want to start business on the internet, let me create fake ads and have automated bots to give you a random ass phone number so I can scam others. That's my business!"
    I honestly don't know why you are still ranting.....
    Let me clear up one thing: ''Talk about your hearts desires''
    General has sub sections
    FOR A REASON.
    Those subsections are still general, just for different topics.
    General, the main forum, is for stuff that doesnt go in any of those sub forums, but this belongs in: Flaming & Rage
    or wouldnt belong anywhere if you would stop being a little bitch and just understand the fact that this ''company'' might be legit and you just THINK they are fake, which you say you think they are fake because of what you saw when you clicked their ad, but you provided nothing about it (screenshots, quotes, anything?)

there has been around 5 threads in the past week about a scammer/enemy with the person listing their details and wanting ''us'' to do something about it
    there has been around 5 threads once in the past week in general moved to flaming & rage/spammer's corner for a reason
    Last edited by Riigged; 09-10-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks

there has been around 5 threads in the past week about a scammer/enemy with the person listing their details and wanting ''us'' to do something about it
    there has been around 5 threads once in the past week in general moved to flaming & rage/spammer's corner for a reason
    I don't WANT you to do something, I'm just suggesting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    That would be funny if they actually delivered

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

maybe put this on rage , more people will respond and actually do it xD