Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy

    Police / Tickets

    It's almost 2:30 am, just got home... was driving with 2 of my friends in my friends car. My friends whose car it was, was driving I normally drive his car more than him and do donuts and stupid shit. About 1 am we are driving down a 4 lane main road in our town heading to drop off our friend, we're going 35 or so in a 35 and are going down a hill. Cop is coming up the hill, as we pass I see him hit his brake lights and i'm like oh shit he's gonna turn around. Sure enough turns around pulls behind us and lights come on. So what did we get pulled over for? NOTHING there was no reason for him to even pull us over, one of my friends recorded it and the cops argued with him that it was "Sad" that he was recording for his safety. This was a state trooper mind you, most of which in Rhode Island are assholes. Anyways, pulls us over takes both of their IDs.. didn't want mine for some reason? Takes insurance, registration and goes back to his car. Another state trooper pulls out of a mcdonalds right there and asks if he needs help, they then continue to talk about how they just got gordita crunch's from taco bell? Comes back with a $170 ticket, mind you my friend just got his license maybe 5 days ago. The violations? One is a "Illumination Violation" for the rear license plate. Ok reasonable, IF he was driving behind us and saw that and he wasn't. The other is a "Muffler Violation" and he doesn't have any holes in his muffler / exhaust, not very rusty and is completely there. You can't even see the exhaust from the back of the car so I have no idea how he could have got that from there. Either way $170 ticket, $85 for each violation that he had no reason for. Stupid cop just being a dick

    Oh, he has a 1998 Ford Countour beater car, that has nothing wrong mechanically and low miles Lmfao

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to JacketJr For This Useful Post:

    Itachi (09-14-2015)

  3. #2
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    sounds like you got profiled.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  4. #3
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post
    sounds like you got profiled.
    Probably since we are three teenagers, who knows either way the tickets should go away.

  5. #4
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post


    Probably since we are three teenagers, who knows either way the tickets should go away.
    go dispute them in court. the cop might not even show.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ydocsmada For This Useful Post:

    JacketJr (09-14-2015)

  7. #5
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,552
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post
    It's almost 2:30 am, just got home... was driving with 2 of my friends in my friends car. My friends whose car it was, was driving I normally drive his car more than him and do donuts and stupid shit. About 1 am we are driving down a 4 lane main road in our town heading to drop off our friend, we're going 35 or so in a 35 and are going down a hill. Cop is coming up the hill, as we pass I see him hit his brake lights and i'm like oh shit he's gonna turn around. Sure enough turns around pulls behind us and lights come on. So what did we get pulled over for? NOTHING there was no reason for him to even pull us over, one of my friends recorded it and the cops argued with him that it was "Sad" that he was recording for his safety. This was a state trooper mind you, most of which in Rhode Island are assholes. Anyways, pulls us over takes both of their IDs.. didn't want mine for some reason? Takes insurance, registration and goes back to his car. Another state trooper pulls out of a mcdonalds right there and asks if he needs help, they then continue to talk about how they just got gordita crunch's from taco bell? Comes back with a $170 ticket, mind you my friend just got his license maybe 5 days ago. The violations? One is a "Illumination Violation" for the rear license plate. Ok reasonable, IF he was driving behind us and saw that and he wasn't. The other is a "Muffler Violation" and he doesn't have any holes in his muffler / exhaust, not very rusty and is completely there. You can't even see the exhaust from the back of the car so I have no idea how he could have got that from there. Either way $170 ticket, $85 for each violation that he had no reason for. Stupid cop just being a dick

    Oh, he has a 1998 Ford Countour beater car, that has nothing wrong mechanically and low miles Lmfao
    Why have you only got 2 rep?

  8. #6
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by kok12383 View Post
    Why have you only got 2 rep?
    No idea man, just came back to the site after a long leave of absence lol

  9. #7
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✘✘✘✘✘™
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    851
    Thanks
    871
    My Mood
    Dead
    please change your text color.

    and what state are you in?

  10. #8
    LillyBan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    26
    Cops these days....

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyBan For This Useful Post:

    JacketJr (09-14-2015)

  12. #9
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugliest View Post
    please change your text color.

    and what state are you in?
    Done... and Rhode Island.

  13. #10
    Smaybe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    I'm pretty sure the case gets dropped if you defend it and the cop doesn't show to court

  14. #11
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,749
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    If you know what the facts are then just take it to the court.. no need to pay for no reason
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  15. #12
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,873
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,716
    My Mood
    Devilish
    State troopers are jackasses, so gg





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Degree (09-15-2015),JacketJr (09-15-2015)

  17. #13
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by kok12383 View Post
    Why have you only got 2 rep?
    A few years back MPGH let you down rep people, but it got abused so they removed it. ;-)
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    JacketJr (09-15-2015)

  19. #14
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post


    No idea man, just came back to the site after a long leave of absence lol
    Ill help you get back to atleast 10.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to The Doctor. For This Useful Post:

    JacketJr (09-15-2015)

  21. #15
    JacketJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your chair.
    Posts
    1,628
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Who. View Post


    Ill help you get back to atleast 10.
    Thanks man Been more active so it should go up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HAHAHA My account is removed cuz s0me1 send k2 tickets HAHA
    By jokuvaan11 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:36 PM
  2. Surviving Police Encounters....
    By MagikBullet in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 08:05 PM
  3. What happens if your drunk at police station
    By System79 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 07:10 AM
  4. Police Raid on thepiratebay.org ISP
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 04:43 PM