Thread: CS:GO lag

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413

    CS:GO lag

    Before you tell me it's my pc it's not, because I can run other games on max settings, I tried searching online lag solutions but no results. Basically I turned everything on low setting but still skips frames every second. Does anyone know why.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  2. #2
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Disable your anti-virus.

    My old firewall would reduce my FPS from 300 to around 80.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #3
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,951
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,474
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hmm, if you can run other games on max, hell, even medium would work to run CS:GO effectively, here's what I propose:
    - Revise what you're running in the background. Large web applications like Netflix, Facebook, that sort of thing can definitely cause client sided lag (fps), and sometimes a higher ping (server sided lag) which there in turn can affect your fps.
    - Do you have V-Sync or any of those stupid settings on? Are you capping your frame limit? Look at all your settings and if it even sounds like it would affect FPS disable it and try it out.
    - Do you have special applications that run on your desktop like Rain or similar things that give you the temperature, the time, your CPU heat etc? Those can definitely affect your FPS.
    - When you say "skipping a frame", do you mean you intermittently (or every one second, so constantly) drop to a very low fps or is it more that you freeze for a brief millisecond as if it's frame-by-frame?





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  4. #4
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,737
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,352
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Cause your white

  5. #5
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Hmm, if you can run other games on max, hell, even medium would work to run CS:GO effectively, here's what I propose:
    - Revise what you're running in the background. Large web applications like Netflix, Facebook, that sort of thing can definitely cause client sided lag (fps), and sometimes a higher ping (server sided lag) which there in turn can affect your fps.
    - Do you have V-Sync or any of those stupid settings on? Are you capping your frame limit? Look at all your settings and if it even sounds like it would affect FPS disable it and try it out.
    - Do you have special applications that run on your desktop like Rain or similar things that give you the temperature, the time, your CPU heat etc? Those can definitely affect your FPS.
    - When you say "skipping a frame", do you mean you intermittently (or every one second, so constantly) drop to a very low fps or is it more that you freeze for a brief millisecond as if it's frame-by-frame?
    > Already had checked backgroup
    >I don't have anything like rain installed
    > V-sync is off
    > Every One second

    P.S: I bought this right off steam.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  6. #6
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Before you tell me it's my pc it's not, because I can run other games on max settings, I tried searching online lag solutions but no results. Basically I turned everything on low setting but still skips frames every second. Does anyone know why.
    Iv'e had the same problem with my Pc And my laptop
    The problem was that my battery was Broken or something like that
    If you don't find any way to fix it then maybe try to change the battery

  7. #7
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Iv'e had the same problem with my Pc And my laptop
    The problem was that my battery was Broken or something like that
    If you don't find any way to fix it then maybe try to change the battery
    Did you see my post? Other games work just fine on high def, ONLY CS:GO doesn't work.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  8. #8
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


    Did you see my post? Other games work just fine on high def, ONLY CS:GO doesn't work.
    I know I read that I had that problem i could play all games BUT csgo

Similar Threads

  1. super msn lag
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 03:48 AM
  2. Ammm I Have Qusetion about lags :O
    By EdenAsus in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 08:45 PM
  3. net limited pro (lag tool)
    By josser in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 06:59 PM
  4. warrock lag
    By ragman1234 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 12:59 AM
  5. Video lag
    By 22061988 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 09:29 PM